Votelock Belserion.
Depending on what desin turns out to be and that I won't die tonight, I will either investigate Van, Lambu or Farf. I find it weird how Lambu suddenly is best bud of Bel and tries to keep Bel alive telling us we should lynch Farf. Honestly though, we got so many confirmed townies now, and is desin turns out townie even one more, that the few mafias remaining has no chance expect they managed to slip by and that's unlikely thanks to the prosecutors proving us and the det results we have so far.
Depending on what desin turns out to be and that I won't die tonight, I will either investigate Van, Lambu or Farf. I find it weird how Lambu suddenly is best bud of Bel and tries to keep Bel alive telling us we should lynch Farf. Honestly though, we got so many confirmed townies now, and is desin turns out townie even one more, that the few mafias remaining has no chance expect they managed to slip by and that's unlikely thanks to the prosecutors proving us and the det results we have so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Say, are you the townie lover and Bel is the mafia lover? It would explain why you so desperately try to keep Bel alive despite the innocent result from our confirmed insane Det Gryf.I do think Belserion should be the last one to be killed by town since she just said she cannot kill. For gods sake guys whats wrong with you?

