Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If Aizen, Marmalde, Vandred and Belserion vote for me and Bel lockes, yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tried to put up a fight^^" But emotions always beat me.

Arjuna, I said, Desin is the bomb.

So yeah,
@Aizen, @MarmaladeSky, @Vandred, @Belserion
Votelock me please do Gry and Greg don't get themselves in a never seen situation. GG o/
The overall confusion is just delightful, I guess this is were we differ my dear Farfalla, thanks for the compliment though. Guess you can say:


 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah, with this I will just block Farf next night so nothing happens and then instalynch
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, that's it, I suppose. If @Belserion uses her ability, we should be able to double-lynch desin and Faffs.

Votelock Farfalla.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All those wasted hypotheses about what would happen in desin is townie :XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yeah, with this I will just block Farf next night so nothing happens and then instalynch


Well, that's it, I suppose. If @Belserion uses her ability, we should be able to double-lynch desin and Faffs.

Votelock Farfalla.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All those wasted hypotheses about what would happen in desin is townie :XD
I was so happy when you got my freeman hint :verily should have claimed earlier to get a doctors attention and keep them from saving people. A real Morgan Freeman wouldn't do that though since it puts townies at a disadvantage. I got too much into character. *uses a bad Morgan Freeman voice to explain*
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thank you, thank you, I was getting so depressed with the little faith they had on me :emocat
Now you know how I had felt when nobody believed me coming out as det, handing over my results and being first det coming out and everything. Hell, it needed Zasz to prove everybody that I am townie. XD

And damn, we were so good the Mafia just gave up. XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, that's it, I suppose. If @Belserion uses her ability, we should be able to double-lynch desin and Faffs.

Votelock Farfalla.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All those wasted hypotheses about what would happen in desin is townie :XD
Ikr, here I was breaking my head for the whole day, Im glad the suffering is over. :XD

@desin24 thanks man, though I must give my props to Crescent, James and Gryffindor as they were great with their targetting too :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now you know how I had felt when nobody believed me coming out as det, handing over my results and being first det coming out and everything. Hell, it needed Zasz to prove everybody that I am townie. XD

And damn, we were so good the Mafia just gave up. XD
Now I know, and Im sorry for not trusting you, I was so fixated on the people that voted syx... and in the end none of them were mafia. :p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Actually, don't Mafias get hostkilled when they reveal their roles? Like there's no point to the game anymore as now everything is clear what to do.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Majority has locked their votes, so we can end this day and move onto the next night or you do the double lynch. Either way I'm a bit busy right now so the end of the game would take a bit more.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Now you know how I had felt when nobody believed me coming out as det, handing over my results and being first det coming out and everything. Hell, it needed Zasz to prove everybody that I am townie. XD

And damn, we were so good the Mafia just gave up. XD
If it weren't for the prosecutors mark we should have continued and you still had a lot of infighting. Like dayyyum nice trust issues everyone. But yeah it's an overwhelming victory.

Ikr, here I was breaking my head for the whole day, Im glad the suffering is over. :XD

@desin24 thanks man, though I must give my props to Crescent, James and Gryffindor as they were great with their targetting too :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Now I know, and Im sorry for not trusting you, I was so fixated on the people that voted syx... and in the end none of them were mafia. :p
Yes you all did very well. The luck of not having a single night in which both mafia kill with one mafia basically handicapping itself to inaction is truly a game worth to remember.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Best game till now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was so happy when you got my freeman hint :verily should have claimed earlier to get a doctors attention and keep them from saving people. A real Morgan Freeman wouldn't do that though since it puts townies at a disadvantage. I got too much into character. *uses a bad Morgan Freeman voice to explain*
Right :p

If you had been Boss, it would have been the perfect claim. Not even Dets investigating you could make us lynch you without the nagging suspicion that we were screwing ourselves over, but luckily for us, a Prosecutor is the perfect counter for that perfect claim. Still, it was just a matter of going through the less risky options first, you weren't clear for me yet :pwnge

Man... I played so badly this game :XD First game I not only survive a lot longer than usual, but even reach the end, and it doesn't feel satisfying at all. :darn

Now I just want to see if I really was Insane or not. What an amazing save from Lambu if I was.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Lambu is the MVP

Sorry I suspected you
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It is funny you know, we got all three Mafias on the block there on day 5 and they can't do a thing. Kind of sad actually. Like a wolf with no teeth.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Holt's bucket was empty. What kind of self respecting janitor doesn't kill? Mafia would have probably gotten a few extra townies with that and stood more of a chance:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top