Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Tfw people are so torn up about this they ignore what is potentially proof a Jojo Part 5 anime is in the works. Smh
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Tfw people are so torn up about this they ignore what is potentially proof a Jojo Part 5 anime is in the works. Smh
This, my jaw dropped when no one was reacting to this. Come on people, we need more Jojo animated!
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
I love seeing MHA fans triggered.

On other news, seems like Part 5 dream isn't a dream after all!
Who needs Jump Festa announcements when you have the internet.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
I don't even like MHA anymore. It's been bleh since the license arc started. Meanwhile I love TPN and think it's gotten even better since the escape.
I just think the comparison of MHA and TPN in TPN favor is fueled by ignorance and bias.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love seeing MHA fans triggered.
Says the guy who gets triggered by anything MHA related. Like I said people get really antsy when MHA gets brought up.
I just think the comparison of MHA and TPN in TPN favor is fueled by ignorance and bias.
More like people who like Neverland get triggered whenever people point out the about of pushing it gets and then even more angery when its still doing less than MHA. Just how you have a bias I have mine. The less you stop trying to be neutral the better discussion will be.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Neverland is great because it’s great. Neverland is successful cause it’s a success. Neverland is selling cause it sells/bias
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I guess the only thing Neverland has over MHA is an Oda recommendation, correct? In terms of famous acclaim, that is.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I guess the only thing Neverland has over MHA is an Oda recommendation, correct? In terms of famous acclaim, that is.
Except Oda already gave Heroaca his recommendation in his own column it just wasn't headlined on a volume cover to convince people to buy it like Neverland. You just love being wrong about everything do you?
 

Mawara

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
210
Reaction score
234
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Tfw people are so torn up about this they ignore what is potentially proof a Jojo Part 5 anime is in the works. Smh
Eh.
The day, when they announce an anime for Part 6, you'll see an actual reaction of mine.

Our forum's newest slogan.
Let's be fair, that's pretty much humanity summed up in 3 words.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Except Oda already gave Heroaca his recommendation in his own column it just wasn't headlined on a volume cover to convince people to buy it like Neverland. You just love being wrong about everything do you?
I'm literally asking. I don't live on this forum like you do. The only OP/MHA thing I recall is Oda showing off fanart that MHA's author sent him years prior.

I'm merely trying to piece together WHY MHA lacks promotion as much as the other series, even though it sells better/has more accolades. Maybe you can explain it?
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm literally asking. I don't live on this forum like you do. The only OP/MHA thing I recall is Oda showing off fanart that MHA's author sent him years prior.

I'm merely trying to piece together WHY MHA lacks promotion as much as the other series, even though it sells better/has more accolades. Maybe you can explain it?
It doesn't lack promotion, his point is that it's growth was stunted early on with the lack of prints when it was constantly selling out.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It doesn't lack promotion, his point is that it's growth was stunted early on with the lack of prints when it was constantly selling out.
So reprints weren't issued? Or rather, weren't issued enough?
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So reprints weren't issued? Or rather, weren't issued enough?
Yes, currently it does get promotion. Season 2 was a huge success, MHAs sales grew alot and Tohos revenue increased as well.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm just here on the sidelines wondering why people are getting so worked up over this.
MHA is pretty controversial for whatever reason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top