- Joined
- Oct 5, 2017
- Messages
- 2,267
- Reaction score
- 1,829
- Country
-
Here's the 2017 average TOC placement for Jump SQ. Although it may be it bit more jarring to view a monthly magazine than a weekly one (since weekly can spread out unusual spikes/drops more easily), but I thought it'd still be interesting to see. Perfect attendance for all 12 issues goes to Houkago, Salaryman, Sousei, Chihaya, Masuda, Platinum, Moriarty, and Kemeno. The most color pages goes to both Moriarty and Kemeno with 5 each. Most of the cancellations came from non-action series (such as Happy Milly and Taishou), and there are a substantial number of new series that began this year. This signals that Jump SQ really wanted to try shaking things up and bringing in some new blood into the TOC. It'll be interesting to see how each of these series does, as well as how the old ones hold up. All I actively follow from here is Chihaya, so I can't make any super-accurate guesses about most of the series, but it is apparent that they want a couple of these new series to stick and thrive.