Ok guys, time to claim our roles now. I'm the Sane Detective.
Son Hak 1x (Lambu)![]()
~75 hours untildaypoll closes
I investigated on Hak and Marian and got the following results:
- Marian may be a good husbando
- Hak may be an even better husbando
I would like to votelock Hak, but @Erinyes is a Politican and can make me vote for Marian if she fulfills certain conditions. Since I'm a fine gentleman, I'll give Erinyes-chan some time to reply whether she is going to play her ace or not. But I won't wait for too long.
but more like the Holo from the waifu wars event with good campaign/support doing a lot. 
though i really hope you'll be convinced how great he is, and that you ll support him, pliiiz !


But a man needs to keep his word, no?
: "Just reveal your Pm dw ! you wont be hoskilled, i'll save you"

