Discussion Official Androssi Zahard Discussion Thread

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It occurred to me this chapter that Androssi recognized Zahard by sight and she seemed repulsed a bit (and somehow surprised to see him??).

This implies she’s seen him before. You could say maybe she saw a picture but I don’t think so. We haven’t seen any images of Zahard or his symbol for that matter in the Tower (surprising actually since he’s king).

So did Androssi see Zahard while he’s sleeping (or maybe resting but not sleeping)? I was expecting it to be that the princesses did not actually meet Zahard, but it now seems like Androssi did... which means most likely all the princesses have.

I was thinking maybe Androssi just had a bad feeling because of things done in Zahard’s name but her reaction seems more in line with someone who has observed something unpalatable first hand.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not sure about this. I think she might believe that it's Wangnan with a mask. It's also possible that the Princesses saw portraits of him. Or maybe she can feel something because she is a Zahard Princess.
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am not sure about this. I think she might believe that it's Wangnan with a mask. It's also possible that the Princesses saw portraits of him. Or maybe she can feel something because she is a Zahard Princess.
The shiver indicates she knows it’s Zahard, unless she has an aversion to the fashion sense of the person in front of her :yodawg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I suppose though that the three red eyes might give away his identity, as Androssi is someone who grew up in the Tower.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I assumed that if androsi is going to get into a deathmatch with her sisters the bare minimum they could do is show her a picture of the stud they are murdering each other for....
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I assumed that if androsi is going to get into a deathmatch with her sisters the bare minimum they could do is show her a picture of the stud they are murdering each other for....
QFT. I would be HIGHLY suprised if they dont have Zahards picture and/or bust and/or painting and/or sculpture and/or edifice up there filled in some hall/room/mansion where they choose who the princess candidates will be.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
But then why did she never react to Wangnan?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
May be he doesnt look exactly like zahard(different eye color say). Maybe Zahards busts are always with the 3 eye mask which he loves for some creepy reason.
 

Brian Taboada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2017
Messages
798
Reaction score
578
Country
United States
I think Androssi was in shock of who was standing before her and quite possibly his raw power that Rak felt from afar. I dont think anyone expects to see Zaqhard as the reaction to seeing the family heads showed similar shock albeit not to the same level.

And... they had a statue of Arlene. I am sure the king of the tower has his likeness displayed throughout.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, to be fair we can't really rule out androsi simply feeling that was zahard. She does have his blood after all.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
In that case wouldnt she be the first one to note something was off. on the other hand she was obliious to zahards presence and it was Rak who noted something.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
In that case wouldnt she be the first one to note something was off. on the other hand she was obliious to zahards presence and it was Rak who noted something.
That really depends on SIU's arbitrary rules lol. With rak there is always the excuse that his instinct allows him to do stuff. In this case it led him to powerful prey. And then androsi's blood presumably reacted when seeing zahard. Basically two different types of instinct. Then again, maybe androsi just guessed that was zahard and she was surprised to meet him so early. And the reason she never reacted to wangnan was because obviously wangnan isn't zahard.
 

Siya101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2018
Messages
368
Reaction score
267
Age
25
Country
South Africa
Zahard isn't necessarily sleeping but rather inactive and leaves the outside work to the three lords and some princesses receive comands from zahard like when maschenny said to Yuri that zahard was pleased when Yuri obtained the green April

So its safe to assume that androssi saw zahard when she recieved his blood
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zahard isn't necessarily sleeping but rather inactive and leaves the outside work to the three lords and some princesses receive comands from zahard like when maschenny said to Yuri that zahard was pleased when Yuri obtained the green April

So its safe to assume that androssi saw zahard when she recieved his blood
That makes sense. I wonder how consumed by Arlene’s “betrayal” he really is. Seems like completely consumed by it.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When I realized when didn't have one of these I punished myself as severely as I could but it was still insufficient to atone for my crimes against ToG's one and only best girl.

My foolish heresy aside, this thread is for the discussion and sharing of all things related to Androssi Zahard (Or Endorsi if you go with the official spelling) The greatest character in ToG. No, that's too weak. All of fiction! No, still not enough. ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY!!!

Perfect.:nod

 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lmao you moved our posts here.

That’s using your admin powers only for good :3c

Naw I’m just messing. All of the top characters should have their own threads. The organization of the manwah isn’t the best for finding what you need so it’s good to have a place.

One thing I noticed is that Androssi’s dart has red fletching, which goes with the red velvet sword technique she was learning. What I’m wondering is: is the Red Velvet sword technique something that uses a particular shinsoo quality? Similar to Red Spirit Punch or Yuri’s red rose attack.

I know Androssi has a ton of talent, but I wonder if those lessons from Yuri gave her a leg up in this training.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lmao you moved our posts here.

That’s using your admin powers only for good :3c

Naw I’m just messing. All of the top characters should have their own threads. The organization of the manwah isn’t the best for finding what you need so it’s good to have a place.
If I can't abuse my power for Androssi what's the point having it right?:^_^

I'm actually going to combine a bunch of these threads(which I should have done a long time ago). So naturally I started with the most important one.:pleased

One thing I noticed is that Androssi’s dart has red fletching, which goes with the red velvet sword technique she was learning. What I’m wondering is: is the Red Velvet sword technique something that uses a particular shinsoo quality? Similar to Red Spirit Punch or Yuri’s red rose attack.

I know Androssi has a ton of talent, but I wonder if those lessons from Yuri gave her a leg up in this training.
That's interesting I didn't notice that. It would make sense wouldn't it. That she somehow combined what she learned from Yuri with what she learned from Eduan.

Mainly what I've been thinking about with Androssi is her history with the Snake Charmer. Something about it doesn't sit right with me. I'm not sure what exactly but something is off about that guy. Even more than the obvious stuff.

Like how and why did it target Androssi. She's an orphan right? She was living kind of a normal life but this snake thing found her and pushed her toward becoming a princess. I've always sort of assumed she was just a relatively normal person born with amazing talent but her parents could be anybody. I don't have any specific theories on it but I feel like there is some big twist there waiting to jump out at us.
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I can't abuse my power for Androssi what's the point having it right?:^_^

I'm actually going to combine a bunch of these threads(which I should have done a long time ago). So naturally I started with the most important one.:pleased

That's interesting I didn't notice that. It would make sense wouldn't it. That she somehow combined what she learned from Yuri with what she learned from Eduan.

Mainly what I've been thinking about with Androssi is her history with the Snake Charmer. Something about it doesn't sit right with me. I'm not sure what exactly but something is off about that guy. Even more than the obvious stuff.

Like how and why did it target Androssi. She's an orphan right? She was living kind of a normal life but this snake thing found her and pushed her toward becoming a princess. I've always sort of assumed she was just a relatively normal person born with amazing talent but her parents could be anybody. I don't have any specific theories on it but I feel like there is some big twist there waiting to jump out at us.
Do you think Androssi uses her real name? What I mean is her birth family name? She gave up what was called her “real” name but it has been kept hidden. Most princesses still keep their surname when they add Zahard to it, but not Androssi, and not Anak
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Lmao you moved our posts here.

That’s using your admin powers only for good :3c

Naw I’m just messing. All of the top characters should have their own threads. The organization of the manwah isn’t the best for finding what you need so it’s good to have a place.

One thing I noticed is that Androssi’s dart has red fletching, which goes with the red velvet sword technique she was learning. What I’m wondering is: is the Red Velvet sword technique something that uses a particular shinsoo quality? Similar to Red Spirit Punch or Yuri’s red rose attack.

I know Androssi has a ton of talent, but I wonder if those lessons from Yuri gave her a leg up in this training.
Androsi's shinsoo quality does have a fletching but I kinda have my doubts that this would somehow be related to yuri/androsi's technique. The technique in question is ultimately just a huge shinsoo blast. Increased tension should make the technique substantially more powerful but it shouldn't really evidence a direct connection between the two... unless yuri's dart thing is somehow similar to orb and it is meant to fire shinsoo blasts. In which case it's not far fetched it can also fire the red velvet sword but that wouldn't really evidence a specific connection.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you think Androssi uses her real name? What I mean is her birth family name? She gave up what was called her “real” name but it has been kept hidden. Most princesses still keep their surname when they add Zahard to it, but not Androssi, and not Anak
I think it is. At least as far as she knows. I think she legitimately doesn't know anymore about her past or the Snake Charmer than she said she does. My take on the reason neither she nor Anak uses their surnames is because they don't have one that really matters to them.

But what I can't shake the feeling of is that there is much more to the story. I don't really believe the Snake Charmer picked some random talented girl. I just have a feeling he found her because she was exactly who he was looking for.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
SIU has said androsi's family name will eventually be revealed. I'd be fairly surprised if she turns out to be related to the 10 families... It's not like she has exhibited any traits which scream 10 families so far. Her most exceptional quality seems to be her physical endurance but that would only leave the ha family... I could see androsi being the sole survivor of a special family or something. It'd be interesting if this eventually leads to her finding out she has some sort of family trait which she has never developed or what otherwise deemed lost by towerfolk.
 
Top