Shame, I will miss his/her posts but I understand the pressure of delivering information to the masses like that.Look like its official. The tocs Japanese guy stop definitly write tocs.
Shame, I will miss his/her posts but I understand the pressure of delivering information to the masses like that.Look like its official. The tocs Japanese guy stop definitly write tocs.
After all those folks said it would. Shocking.So Gintama isn't ending?
You too have pressure i guess? Even its funny to see Viz re-tweet your tweet XdShame, I will miss his/her posts but I understand the pressure of delivering information to the masses like that.
It was just two people on here saying it. Everyone else understood that Naruto was far, far more important, and didn't receive the cover for it's final chapter.After all those folks said it would. Shocking.
Eh. I'd pit Naruto and Gintama up there together with each other. Definitely not far far more important at all.It was just two people on here saying it. Everyone else understood that Naruto was far, far more important, and didn't receive the cover for it's final chapter.
And it's a poorly made introduction.How are you judging the writing when its barely started? Its just an introduction lol
Well one if the fourth best selling Jump title of all time and the other probably wouldn't as last as long without the success of its anime.Eh. I'd pit Naruto and Gintama up there together with each other. Definitely not far far more important at all.
Well, the same could be said about Naruto. It could be another manga without the anime.Well one if the fourth best selling Jump title of all time and the other probably wouldn't as last as long without the success of its anime.
Yes, because elementary schoolers are well known fans of tonally ambitious broad satire.Did you see people making Gintama references in elementary/middle school? I didn't think so.
Not really because Naruto was a huge success even before the anime came. Gintama actually struggled to keep itself alive as anyone who followed the ToC for years can see that it was mostly a bottom dweller, the anime came and was a huge success to the point where it became more famous than the manga and despite numerous attempts to end it the series just kept pulling in the revenue and even the live action movie is getting a sequel.Well, the same could be said about Naruto. It could be another manga without the anime.
So by that logic we could act like Kuroko isn't a big deal either?Not really because Naruto was a huge success even before the anime came. Gintama actually struggled to keep itself alive as anyone who followed the ToC for years can see that it was mostly a bottom dweller, the anime came and was a huge success to the point where it became more famous than the manga and despite numerous attempts to end it the series just kept pulling in the revenue and even the live action movie is getting a sequel.
I mean the point still stands that Naruto and Gintama are leagues apart when it comes to sales and popularitySo by that logic we could act like Kuroko isn't a big deal either?
Not to mention, Bleach preformed average to mediocre prior to its anime.
Kuroko isn't a big deal compared to other Jump sports manga let alone Naruto hell it only ever made a significant push in sales in its last three years compared to instant hits like Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis and Captain Tsubasa. Its another series that owe its success to the anime.So by that logic we could act like Kuroko isn't a big deal either?
People don't put Bleach on any pedestal either so I'm not sure why you brought it up. Why people want to downplay Naruto's impact I have no clue but its very silly.Not to mention, Bleach preformed average to mediocre prior to its anime.
Looks like we have similar dreams. I hope good anime comes out of it. I doubt it will really have anything to do with WSJ.Holy fuck.... Netflix just announced they're partnering with BONES, Production I.G. and Studio Wit. I always thought this was just a daydream of mine, but to think it would actually happen....
If rumors and speculations are true about Netflix trying to cut out the production committee and pumping a godawful amount of money into their Anime projects that Studios never thought would happen, then I can totally see Netflix going
Netflix: Hey, we want to distribute MHA on our platform too.
Wakana: And your asking price is?
Netflix: 5 billion Yen. And half of that will go to the AM vs AFO fight alone.
Wakana: *Jawdrops*
*Wakana and Kenji meets*
Kenji: So, how did the meeting go?
Wakana: *hands the cheque and agreement*
Kenji: *has exact same reaction*
Wakana: *takes out her strongest Sake* A toast, Kenji-san?
Kenji: Fuck, thanks *swigs down cup*
*Meeting with Yuta-pon*
Yuta-pon: You want to pay me how MUCH!!?
Kenji: Here, the big boss told me to share with you, you're gonna need it. *shares sake*
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-with-production-i.g-bones-wit-studio/.127164