The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Do you have a driver licence now?
I wont get it till summer at best, when speed preparation runs happen, this was just a college final exam, but a crucial one. :)

Congrats. Did the all nighter help you, or would the exam have gone well without it too? Got an upcoming exam myself.

The poll is exactly what is says. The back-to-the-top button was removed for the Coffee and Cake themes so the question is whether to bring it back.
Thanks, the all nighter was necessary in the end, too much stuff to remember.
The exam was long as hell too so Im glad I slept 2 hours before going to do it. All hail the siesta! :p

I never noticed that "back to the top" thing in the first place but I guess I'll vote yes since more features = better site navigation.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Thanks @Purity of Magi for the blessing and everyone for the encouraging support, the exam went great! \o/

Since I sleeped 5 hours in the last 48h Im off to die soon.

Whats about that poll up there? too tired to read all the stuff of before.


Gosh.. doing this on a mobile... never again xd
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wont get it till summer at best, when speed preparation runs happen, this was just a college final exam, but a crucial one. :)



Thanks, the all nighter was necessary in the end, too much stuff to remember.
The exam was long as hell too so Im glad I slept 2 hours before going to do it. All hail the siesta! :p

I never noticed that "back to the top" thing in the first place but I guess I'll vote yes since more features = better site navigation.
So you started studying for that exam too late? :rolleyes: Though I should be the last person lecturing you on that :XD Siestas save the day once again.
Which theme do you use?



Gosh.. doing this on a mobile... never again xd
So you‘re telling me you don‘t use any fancy phone apps to help you edit all your images quickly?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I wont get it till summer at best, when speed preparation runs happen, this was just a college final exam, but a crucial one. :)
Ah, what're you studying?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So you started studying for that exam too late? :rolleyes: Though I should be the last person lecturing you on that :XD Siestas save the day once again.
Which theme do you use?



So you‘re telling me you don‘t use any fancy phone apps to help you edit all your images quickly?
Yep since I don't see the necessity to have them, it will only take space. Only at this time it would had been handy to have it but most of the time I use my laptop for it so.. nope. :P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yep since I don't see the necessity to have them, it will only take space. Only at this time it would had been handy to have it but most of the time I use my laptop for it so.. nope. :P
Unused space is a bigger waste than used space :rolleyes:
You also have a PC for games/drawing or is the laptop your main thing?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ah, what're you studying?
Two degrees, Psychology and Philosophy. :verily

So you started studying for that exam too late? :rolleyes: Though I should be the last person lecturing you on that :XD Siestas save the day once again.
Which theme do you use?
Hey, preparing 7 subjects in 3 months while working is quite exhausting you know. :rolleyes:
Though I admit that I didn't prepare this one as strongly as the others :p

At least I passed the toughest one now, Im looking positively for the next ones \o/

Ah, I use milk theme.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Unused space is a bigger waste than used space :rolleyes:
You also have a PC for games/drawing or is the laptop your main thing?
Haha well actually I think slightly different about that. I rather use the space for the app(s)/upcoming app(s) that I will download and definitely need instead of unnecessary apps that I barely to never will use. That would just be a waste to keep it imo.

My laptop is the main thing, I don't have a PC anymore.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
TWO!!!! D:
I would suicide if i'm forced to do that xD Just one was like hell to me. Oh... i remember failing subjects because i discovered One Piece, well... after all that it simply lift the burden.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
TWO!!!! D:
I would suicide if i'm forced to do that xD Just one was like hell to me. Oh... i remember failing subjects because i discovered One Piece, well... after all that it simply lift the burden.
Disciplina, Señor Shobu, solo eso :mono

Though of course its quite difficult without a good planning. I did not present for 3 exams since I wouldn't have made it for all subjects from both degrees. :D
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Just noticed the emoji behind your sentence now Gry *facepalm*
Oh god this was a long day for me. Time to rest lol xd
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Disciplina, Señor Shobu, solo eso :mono

Though of course its quite difficult without a good planning. I did not present for 3 exams since I wouldn't have made it for all subjects from both degrees. :D
You're Helpers' Hermione Granger to me, now D:


@Purity of Magi you're no longer chilean, good there :derp
 
Top