The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
AAh, master this is Hanato Kobato, the main character of Clamp series called Kobato! :XD

It's a short manga, 40 chapt I think, and the anime is just 26 epis. Good to spend time.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
AAh, master this is Hanato Kobato, the main character of Clamp series called Kobato! :XD

It's a short manga, 40 chapt I think, and the anime is just 26 epis. Good to spend time.
Ah that's why she looked familiar. I thought it was a different character, not sure why LOL. Well that's what tiredness does with you =3=

Basically me atm but can't rest =w=


Eventually I will end up like this


And you will end up doing this to me
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah that's why she looked familiar. I thought it was a different character, not sure why LOL. Well that's what tiredness does with you =3=

Basically me atm but can't rest =w=


Eventually I will end up like this


And you will end up doing this to me
Master...

hope you get a good rest later

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
On red lights @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Those guys also sing better than the Rihana cover girl (as if we needed 2 of her)
rofl what an addict
who's the Rihana cover girl? look like you dont like rihana xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah that's why she looked familiar. I thought it was a different character, not sure why LOL. Well that's what tiredness does with you =3=

Basically me atm but can't rest =w=


Eventually I will end up like this


And you will end up doing this to me
Whenever you wanna talk about SnK side stories and religion and art again, poke me ^_^ And get Disco please Jesus ç_ç
rofl what an addict
who's the Rihana cover girl? look like you dont like rihana xD
Camila Hair '-'
I don't hate her, just wish she wouldn't sing like that sometimes, you know, like Miss Hair when she says "na na na"? Sounds like Britney Spears and that's never good.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
AAh, master this is Hanato Kobato, the main character of Clamp series called Kobato! :XD

It's a short manga, 40 chapt I think, and the anime is just 26 epis. Good to spend time.
I knew it was a CLAMP work cuz the art style looked similar to tsubasa and xxxHOLiC.

Is it good ?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Whenever you wanna talk about SnK side stories and religion and art again, poke me ^_^ And get Disco please Jesus ç_ç

Camila Hair '-'
I don't hate her, just wish she wouldn't sing like that sometimes, you know, like Miss Hair when she says "na na na"? Sounds like Britney Spears and that's never good.
well i only know one song for her, so dunnot. but Havana is perfect ( the version without young thug of course, that fucker ruined it)
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I knew it was a CLAMP work cuz the art style looked similar to tsubasa and xxxHOLiC.

Is it good ?
Yes, it's good. I liked more the manga (cause it explained a few things more than the anime), but anime is also lovely.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm going now, see ya later, o/
 
Top