The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Good morning everyone o/
Thanks @Purity of Magi for the blessing and everyone for the encouraging support, the exam went great! \o/

Since I sleeped 5 hours in the last 48h Im off to die soon.

Whats about that poll up there? too tired to read all the stuff of before.
Congrats Lambu-kun :wtf

And apparently you're affected by own disease of waking up only 5 hours per school day.

Keep up the good work! :super
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Got the guts to google. Seems like the critics hate this show, while the users seem to enjoy pretty much. Kinda expected the opposite.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What...?

Who's going....? :gwah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha well actually I think slightly different about that. I rather use the space for the app(s)/upcoming app(s) that I will download and definitely need instead of unnecessary apps that I barely to never will use. That would just be a waste to keep it imo.

My laptop is the main thing, I don't have a PC anymore.
Just noticed the emoji behind your sentence now Gry *facepalm*
Oh god this was a long day for me. Time to rest lol xd
:rolleyes:
But in seriousness it's unnecessary for you to think like that unless you're already running short on space, and you can always delete other stuff =3=

Ah that's why she looked familiar. I thought it was a different character, not sure why LOL. Well that's what tiredness does with you =3=

Basically me atm but can't rest =w=


Eventually I will end up like this


And you will end up doing this to me
I don't feel much different tbh. Magi we both need a siesta, right now. Get to it.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Isn't it evening from where you guys live? Correct me if I'm wrong :hmm
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aint even supper time yet
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm guessing it's super late in the afternoon :XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
For some odd reason, my favorite time is 8, whether 8 am or 8 pm. :XD
 
Top