The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You can't "cheat" anymore to win the win threads. I never used a proxy to win I only used the F5 key!

It frustrated and angered a sh*t load of old FF'ers back in the day.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can't "cheat" anymore to win the win threads. I never used a proxy to win I only used the F5 key!

It frustrated and angered a sh*t load of old FF'ers back in the day.
Oh Lord Bugzz I remember arrogance got mad at you for your cheats! No wonder you became a warlord.

:arro
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Charlie! :D

Haha yes that was my finest victory. When I creeped up and won when all the Americans were online. :P
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can't "cheat" anymore to win the win threads. I never used a proxy to win I only used the F5 key!

It frustrated and angered a sh*t load of old FF'ers back in the day.
Pff nb xD Win stalk at 640 posts?
You need to get your beauty sleep then come back in the morning to try to win xD
Hi, stranger :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao called Hardy chocho but it just sound too cute as well
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Charlie! :D

Haha yes that was my finest victory. When I creeped up and won when all the Americans were online. :P
Oh yes, and how the server would mysteriously slow down like that one scene by neo in the matrix.

And you would mysteriously win. :nod

Yea, it's been a longggg while :hi5
Ya, you should be more active. :nod


:p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You're green again, Lala! Nice to see!

The approach to winning this has changed I'm guessing. Still the best "room" on MH! ✨
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pff nb xD Win stalk at 640 posts?
You need to get your beauty sleep then come back in the morning to try to win xD
Hi, stranger :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao called Hardy chocho but it just sound too cute as well
Oh no it's too similar to Chachu... I don't want peeps to think of my name and liken it to the phallus......

:emocat
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Shobu - small text are meant to be read in the mind not out loud. :nah
So it means that if i create a game in FF where you only can express in small text, my only post would be the one existing and then is gonna be closed? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying. Never forgotten this place ❤ but RL takes over...

Glad this place is still active though!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh no it's too similar to Chachu... I don't want peeps to think of my name and liken it to the phallus......

:emocat
Maybe you want to, think about it :hurr


OH
That made me realize Jin used to be the wrecker of the win threads years ago and would beat many of them.
I wanna see a Jin vs Gry now *-*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So it means that if i create a game in FF where you only can express in small text, my only post would be the one existing and then is gonna be closed? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Pretty much. '+'
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gry is new blood, hey!? Hi!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe you want to, think about it :hurr
:nah

OH
That made me realize Jin used to be the wrecker of the win threads years ago and would beat many of them.
I wanna see a Jin vs Gry now *-*
True that!
Plus since Gry doesn't sleep and Jins ability to slow the server, it would be a good match. :nod
 
Top