I have no p.m.You idiot! I was talking about the PM you have yet to answer. =_=
But im the idiot

I have no p.m.You idiot! I was talking about the PM you have yet to answer. =_=

Then everything should step it up no?Yeah, but according to you everything does.
Nice excuse you use there, you PM delete person. Fuck you moron!I have no p.m.
But im the idiot![]()

The whole plot was just a huge bundle of huge, many and convenient mistakes of every single person on that ship. Kind of like the latest One Piece arc but even worse in terms of believability.The end was just plain retarded...guy is engulfed in god know what telling you NO!!!
And they still pry open the door...smfh
STAY AWAY FROM HOLT YOU PERVERT!Come on...talk to me dirty baby.
Turning me on xDDDDDD
This how I see itlol I rly have no idea xD But no, I don't add enters to my posts.

The hell? Magi what are you doing? I thought you were an innocent cute grillCome on...talk to me dirty baby.
Turning me on xDDDDDD

Come on...talk to me dirty baby.
Turning me on xDDDDDD
Cant help my irresistibility xDSTAY AWAY FROM HOLT YOU PERVERT!
![]()
Wow, Magu, that shameless woman... so vulgar...
Could be her several rows of badges maybe?This how I see it
![]()
![]()

I can't blame you man. Brainwasher for always, brainwasher for ever. Why am I always the victim..Cant help my irresistibility xD
CelebritiesCould be her several rows of badges maybe?![]()

@xi0 ^ ? D:This how I see it
![]()
![]()
Oh '_'Could be her several rows of badges maybe?![]()
@xi0 ^ ? D: