I just seek what's best for you in the long run MagiOh so you are the one that is all behind this, eh? Be careful there mister.
![]()
Lest you end up as love-crippled as Hak(though things worked out for him many years later, luck).
Damnit...lol "supreme" theme @Farfalla![]()
Done '-' I was failing my rolls for mind reading D: Now that you said it: voila!Yes, because the postbit is the same minimum size regardless. It'd be less noticeable if she had a signature though.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What happened to the one with the tits?Done '-' I was failing my rolls for mind reading D: Now that you said it: voila!
THIS BAN TRAP Ç.ÇWhat happened to the one with the tits?
Maybe the forum is accidentaly projecting her thoughts into her posts?![]()
Tut tut woman. You think that's gonna work? How adorable. Did you already forgot what I'm capable to draw? ^^You should post a super steamy passionate and carnal declaration to her, Holtie. Making someone feel awkward is a poweful weapon!
You take commissions?Tut tut woman. You think that's gonna work? How adorable. Did you already forgot what I'm capable to draw? ^^
Still waiting for that Sombra foursome art...Tut tut woman. You think that's gonna work? How adorable. Did you already forgot what I'm capable to draw? ^^
Sorry Gary I can't draw your love story as I have told you many times. It's too tragic.You take commissions?
Foursome?Still waiting for that Sombra foursome art...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like that's personal problem? Money talks.Sorry Gary I can't draw your love story as I have told you many times. It's too tragic.
Oh you were serious with your question? If so, then uhm.. no not yet. I wanna improve a bit more for now. ^^;Foursome?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like that's personal problem? Money talks.
Sombra/Mercy/Tracer/TorbFoursome?![]()