Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Also you definitely need to play a mafia next time onegai vi-chaaan !!
The problem is that I can't lie I'm just too Honest if I would be a mafia I would probably Vote for Myself to save Townies
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Even neither Van nor Mira wanna do it now, I'll post it tonight o/
Sure, go on, I'd love to play your sheep :D If sometime in the future no one would want to do next sheep, I'll do it (with Gry, if he want to and if we both have time ofc).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure, go on, I'd love to play your sheep :D If sometime in the future no one would want to do next sheep, I'll do it (with Gry, if he want to and if we both have time ofc).
I have an idea of something we could do, it's pretty easy especially if we ran out of other questions to make. Some other time is fine though.

Alternatively we could both win Farf's sheep and then do it :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wow syxina :lmao
"Make him win" they said. We need a miracle factory xD
Well, giving answers that weren't exactly in the game is a sure-fire way of losing. :nod
I should've made him the winner..
Man syx try harder next time.
*sees syx in results*

.....

You...lied to me?



Is not picking any of the given answers for 6 questions to completely ensure your loss really "doing your best"?! You basically took my hopes, threw them on the ground and danced on them.

I don't get the hype about a possibly syx-sheep at all. At no point of time, I gave anyone a reason to believe I would be able to provide an even remotely mediocre sheep. If this were a fucking gif or Naruto edit contest/game, then yeah... hype may be in order, I can give you that much. But a sheep game? For real?



I'm sorry if you feel betrayed GrySun (or anyone else for that matter). No worries, there will be a time where I will win this and give you guys your damn sheep. I'm not someone who runs away, even if it appears so recently, lel. Currently, I want to do some other stuff before thinking about a sheep game. In fact, I only participate because you guys are too kind towards me. :3 I actually didn't intend to participate for the time being, but here I still am.

#dramaoff

@syx for this:



You're super awesome xDDD almost all the airport heard my laugh when i saw it xd
Haha, I feel honored, brother. Glad that I could give you something to laugh during the boring waiting period at the airport. x)

No, it's still @syx x @Erinyes
Sorry, I can't and won't accept this. That's only, and only, Faffs ship. I got rejected by Erinyes a couple of times. That ship sunk before it even existed. Do you guys even read Erinyes comments? She won 5 freaking awards in the last Community Awards. She took possession of F.I.V.E. damn awards. But when confronted with a possible ship award, she is like:
Oh for MH awards, i feel i dont deserve any ones more, i ve got a lot already




You guys drive me crazy...

P.S.: No ill feeling towards you, Erinyes. You are cool.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't get the hype about a possibly syx-sheep at all. At no point of time, I gave anyone a reason to believe I would be able to provide an even remotely mediocre sheep. If this were a fucking gif or Naruto edit contest/game, then yeah... hype may be in order, I can give you that much. But a sheep game? For real?



I'm sorry if you feel betrayed GrySun (or anyone else for that matter). No worries, there will be a time where I will win this and give you guys your damn sheep. I'm not someone who runs away, even if it appears so recently, lel. Currently, I want to do some other stuff before thinking about a sheep game. In fact, I only participate because you guys are too kind towards me. :3 I actually didn't intend to participate for the time being, but here I still am.

#dramaoff
Must I get all philosophical now? :nah
A sheep is basically an outlet of the host's personality. That's why every sheep has that certain something that makes you think "yes, that's a sheep X person would make". It's not about giving people a reason you'd be good at it, or that the sheep would be the most amazing thing ever. But general curiosity about a sheep from your perspective. Same thing with hosting things like a mafia game, PMs like your sheep answer PMs, reactions/thoughts/reviews of manga chapters/movies/animes/games, and even the same thing like normal posts. It is all unique to the person in question doing it, hence why people want to see it from people they like/that have an interesting personality/way of thinking etc.

So don't take it as some sort of unnecessary hype and pressure, but as people liking you.

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Most friendly staff member 2017...

...

doesn't take your side. :shootme

Awards aren't always getting in the right hands...:kappa

The fact that you still don't have Most Friendly Badge just proves that but worry not my dear @syx when the time is right I will be fighting for that right cause..


We will reach that one day..
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Awards aren't always getting in the right hands...:kappa

The fact that you still don't have Most Friendly Badge just proves that but worry not my dear @syx when the time is right I will be fighting for that right cause..


We will reach that one day..


@syx here for you, i dont need it, you re the one who deserved it :zomg

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Must I get all philosophical now? :nah
A sheep is basically an outlet of the host's personality. That's why every sheep has that certain something that makes you think "yes, that's a sheep X person would make". It's not about giving people a reason you'd be good at it, or that the sheep would be the most amazing thing ever. But general curiosity about a sheep from your perspective. Same thing with hosting things like a mafia game, PMs like your sheep answer PMs, reactions/thoughts/reviews of manga chapters/movies/animes/games, and even the same thing like normal posts. It is all unique to the person in question doing it, hence why people want to see it from people they like/that have an interesting personality/way of thinking etc.

So don't take it as some sort of unnecessary hype and pressure, but as people liking you.

When GrySun leaves not a single blind spot to fight off his post...




Okay, let's make a compromise: Just let me finish Umineko. It will take some time, yes, but I will try to build up a sheep step by step in parallel whenever an idea crosses my mind. Again, it will take time but I promise to host a sheep when I'm finished and someone else wants to pass. Can we please agree on this? That's all I can offer at the moment. I know you guys deserve much better though. :sweatdrop

And by the way:


Thank you for your words Gry. Making me go all sentimental. u.u I don't think any less of you guys. :bobriki

Awards aren't always getting in the right hands...:kappa

The fact that you still don't have Most Friendly Badge just proves that but worry not my dear @syx when the time is right I will be fighting for that right cause..


We will reach that one day..

Your words are worth much more than any shiny badge, Vici. :wtf





@syx here for you, i dont need it, you re the one who deserved it :zomg

Haha, come on, you deserved every single badge and even more, Erinyes-chan. It's right there where it is supposed to be.




Okay guys, let's get back to topic. I'm sure I'm annoying the hell out of some people. :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Awards aren't always getting in the right hands...:kappa
Like most beautiful female 2k16? :kappa


@syx here for you, i dont need it, you re the one who deserved it :zomg

This reminds me of a sibling quarrel with one being jealous of the other, who then offers to just give it to them. That's pretty adorable :wtf

When GrySun leaves not a single blind spot to fight off his post...
Ikr? Sometimes I wish I could like my own posts, they that good :rolleyes:

When GrySun leaves not a single blind spot to fight off his post...




Okay, let's make a compromise: Just let me finish Umineko. It will take some time, yes, but I will try to build up a sheep step by step in parallel whenever an idea crosses my mind. Again, it will take time but I promise to host a sheep when I'm finished and someone else wants to pass. Can we please agree on this? That's all I can offer at the moment. I know you guys deserve much better though. :sweatdrop

And by the way:


Thank you for your words Gry. Making me go all sentimental. u.u I don't think any less of you guys. :bobriki



Your words are worth much more than any shiny badge, Vici. :wtf




Haha, come on, you deserved every single badge and even more, Erinyes-chan. It's right there where it is supposed to be.




Okay guys, let's get back to topic. I'm sure I'm annoying the hell out of some people. :lmao
Sure thing syx, take your time. So no need to avoid playing or intentionally losing, do one whenever you're ready :nod
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I have an idea of something we could do, it's pretty easy especially if we ran out of other questions to make. Some other time is fine though.
I have some questions prepared just in case and vague idea for story sheep somewhere inside my head, but I need more time to make it playable :sweat
What is this idea of yours? Sound interesting :zomg
Alternatively we could both win Farf's sheep and then do it :p
Sounds like a plan. Let's bribe Farfalla do our best! :aokuro
 
Top