At least I don't delete my PMs!!
At least I don't delete my PMs!!
No, she just started the laundry and came from the basement.Because when it said laundry your mom remembered she forgot the laundry, so she went upstairs and did.. the laundry?
![]()
8yrs on the site...never deleted anything onceAt least I don't delete my PMs!!

Should be like “weaky” if using Classical Latin pronunciation. Vee-chee if using the modern more italian pronunciation. So I guess it’s the former?
Not vee-chee for sure![]()
That’s how you got a video of me eating ice cream?

I see and yet I never got my answer back from you that you claimed to not have 'received my pm'. Nice excuse!8yrs on the site...never deleted anything once![]()
Vis-sei sounds cooler...thats my pronunciationShould be like “weaky” if using Classical Latin pronunciation. Vee-chee if using the modern more italian pronunciation. So I guess it’s the former?

You wishThat’s how you got a video of me eating ice cream?![]()

Send me a pic of yourself and ill decribed you to the others to test if im getting p.m.s or notI see and yet I never got my answer back from you that you claimed to not have 'received my pm'. Nice excuse!

Okay I have send a new PM!Send me a pic of yourself and ill decribed you to the others to test if im getting p.m.s or not![]()
That says Fishy in my language.

Damnit Bia xDVeni, vidi, Vici.
we think alikeDamnit Bia xD

Reported...sexual inuendo much orgzies?Weeny, weedy, weaky.