The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Veni Vidi Vicious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reported...sexual inuendo much orgzies?
Everything I say is innuendos. No one ever spots them, is all.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Unless you are going to book me a hotel....thats my last email which is linked to my pm notifications:yodawg
....
I see.. you're using this excuse this time? What in the world did I do to deserve this anyway? I only had a Devilman question for you.... oh well it's okay. You've showed me your true nature. Naive me.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Should be like “weaky” if using Classical Latin pronunciation. Vee-chee if using the modern more italian pronunciation. So I guess it’s the former?
Vis-sei sounds cooler...thats my pronunciation :gnut
Veni, vidi, Vici.
Veni Vidi Vici \o/
That says Fishy in my language. :nod
Weeny, weedy, weaky.
Veni Vidi Vicious.
Vee-chee I love this name.

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ll stick to my opinion that Deadpool is overrated... but man, there hasn’t been a single poster/teaser/trailer that I haven’t thought was genius for neither the first one nor the upcoming sequel. Just look at the gloriousness.

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
....
I see.. you're using this excuse this time? What in the world did I do to deserve this anyway? I only had a Devilman question for you.... oh well it's okay. You've showed me your true nature. Naive me.
1st off...why the fuck would i need to make up an excuse....especially to you.

2nd.....thought holt was yo man....why you using excuses to pm me about some bullshit when you can google....huh?huh?


3rd....what is it dear?
:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I’ll stick to my opinion that Deadpool is overrated... but man, there hasn’t been a single poster/teaser/trailer that I haven’t thought was genius for neither the first one nor the upcoming sequel. Just look at the gloriousness.

Never said Deadpool was over rated...only the movie:heh
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will also stick to my opinion that Usho and Tora is underrated.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Deadpool would have been a better movie if it was darker setting....like Blade for ex.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
1st off...why the fuck would i need to make up an excuse....especially to you.

2nd.....thought holt was yo man....why you using excuses to pm me about some bullshit when you can google....huh?huh?


3rd....what is it dear?
:XD
Why would you not huh huh?!


Look I have accepted that perv side of yours long ago, you're my grandpa ya know. It's fine! Greg forever and always right?! Or so I believed...


NO. THERE IS NOTHING ANYMORE. GTFO ALREADY.


Just nothing~
I was kinda curious atm if you have finished the Devilman Crybaby anime since I might start a few episodes today and wanted to hear your thought about it (if you have finished), that's all~
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why would you not huh huh?!


Look I have accpeted that perv side long ago, you're my grandpa. It's fine. Greg forever and always right?! Or so I believed...


NO. THERE IS NOTHING ANYMORE. GTFO ALREADY.


Just nothing~
I was kinda curious atm if you have finished the Devilman Crybaby anime since I might start a few episodes today and wanted to hear your thought about it (if you have finished), that's all~
Honestly....i see alot of people are disappointed in it.
Havent check thread recently...maybe it picked up.
Only thing i been watching....kokkoku,but not even caught up.
Spirit was talking it up the other day.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So here and there when Hardy mentions you I go "who are you calling Bitchy, huh? >.>"
I think I gonna request new username pretty soon...

Nahh I know that I can be Bitchy sometimes so it fits :awe

Dunno honestly I always said it as " Wi-ki", " Vi-ki " Got it pretty randomly I couldn't think of a better name and at that time I was playing a lot of BG and BG2 and one of the companions is named Viconia and I used to call her Vici..

and it has nothing to do with " Vidi Vici Veni "
 
Top