The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vici is a she? '-' The females in this place just can't make up their minds when it comes to gender

Why? You had feelings for a shipper friend that paired you with a teddy bear? @.@
(subtitle to my terrible jokes: gary -> bear -> kids -> teddy bear)
Thought we were onto Xadyu:derp
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why? You had feelings for a shipper friend that paired you with a teddy bear? @.@
(subtitle to my terrible jokes: gary -> bear -> kids -> teddy bear)
lol what kind of thought process is this :XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You're the worst. I got you a perfect match - Misho - and then you wanna screw my dad just 'cause my mom, Battou, is too slow...
Yeah nice way to pair me with onii-san <_> I recall you once paired me with Gry which I still don't get the reason behind it and it was crack af xd
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Lala ... :fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah nice way to pair me with onii-san <_> I recall you once paired me with Gry which I still don't get the reason behind it and it was crack af xd
Yeah so far Gry has a bear, a panda, a shemale and a magical girl harem o.o

Wat, Tommy? D:
I don't pair married people, you'll stay with Grace and maybe one day you'll bring her here '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is Orgz drunk? XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Bet no one can get the secret correct pronunciation of my nick.
Well, if it's the reference I've always thought it was, it's Organi-zeist?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah nice way to pair me with onii-san <_> I recall you once paired me with Gry which I still don't get the reason behind it and it was crack af xd
A crack pairing for your usual pairings, but a normal one for the likes of which I get most of the time '-'
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, if it's the reference I've always thought it was, it's Organi-zeist?
I dunno how anyone can get it wrong tbh. People has had such trouble with it all these years. It’s literally just Organized with and extra iz.

It’s probably the reference you’re thinking of because we’re pretty much on the same wave-length most of the time when it comes to films and the like.
 
Top