The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Or, something that was done much more often in the past, just limit the number of players for your game. Say max is 20, and that's it. No more signups after the 20th person. Not allowing people to reserve a spot via pending so you don't have less than 20 at the end.

Also take in mind that sending all PMs is very annoying with the 30-second waittime between each, so keep that in mind.
Yeah, I just dont want to let people out if they want to play, Im too soft ._.

I guess I will put the limit on 24 because I like that number hehe.
Also ironically, what I fear the most is not the pms, but the opening and ending posts for the days and nights since I would only be able to make them on my laptop... and Im always on my phone :(

Lambu, I got you a ship!!!! Finally, I see it!!!!

Linambu '-'

There, Gry, I gave him some of your ships ^_^
Linali is cool, but I dont talk to her that much. Im afraid it wouldnt work :oh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, I just dont want to let people out if they want to play, Im too soft ._.

I guess I will put the limit on 24 because I like that number hehe.
Also ironically, what I fear the most is not the pms, but the opening and ending posts for the days and nights since I would only be able to make them on my laptop... and Im always on my phone :(



Linali is cool, but I dont talk to her that much. Im afraid it wouldnt work :oh
You can only convey so much of your personality through your keyboard anyway.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Let's not go there '-'" you were supposed to help me out...


AND FINE
@Asako are you 18+ ? Want a husby? Free churros in the pack.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:lmao

Well, genius plan xP
You want me to get added to your ship list don't you.

And no I m not 18+

but I will gibe you my age
it may be the same age of my avatar or maybe older
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Oh the little-part confused me. Feels a bit random, but it's still better than my other ships so I won't complain. Already better at it than Farf I see :rolleyes:


Lambu, I got you a ship!!!! Finally, I see it!!!!

Linambu '-'

There, Gry, I gave him some of your ships ^_^
Ohh... No, you will not take that away from me :arf:handgun

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, I just dont want to let people out if they want to play, Im too soft ._.

I guess I will put the limit on 24 because I like that number hehe.
Also ironically, what I fear the most is not the pms, but the opening and ending posts for the days and nights since I would only be able to make them on my laptop... and Im always on my phone :(



Linali is cool, but I dont talk to her that much. Im afraid it wouldnt work :oh
I get you, I'd be too soft for it too '-' But if you have a complicated game system(like you probably do unless you dropped your initial ideas) it's better to ensure a good game than to try including everyone at your expense. For example I don't think I'd have been able to host the same type of game like the first one I hosted if there weren't just 14 players on that one, since things got really complicated even with that.
But if you can do it then great.

All you need is a fancy first thread-starting post. You can keep everything else very simple. In the end, all you need to start the night/day is to post who died and their roles and to lock/unlock the thread. Anything more is eye candy but not needed, nor does it necessarily mean people will enjoy it more if you add tons of pics/text to them.

I shot myself in the foot a bit with the Ace Attorney game day/night posts, ended up being much more work than it should've been and many would've probably been just as happy as with normal posts.
But if you want to write them more then you could pre-write them. You could be able to make a decent template and only switch a few things around to accomondate for a different killed person. I usually prepare most of my pics for each player in advance(what to post if/when they die), and some template text for daykills like vigilante/assassin. If I know I'll be using my phone for a certain day or longer I upload the pics in advance and save the links on the phone notes. Same with prewritten text/posts, you can write them on PC with the correct format and everything and press Save Draft(no need to post it). Then open that thread with your saved draft on phone, switch to BB code editor and copy it all to your phone notes so you can easily post it on phone.

Though perhaps it's best for you to ignore what I'm saying and my methods since I tend to overcomplicate everything :notlikethis
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You have such a big heart, Vi-chan. Gry said you don't deserve the most beautiful title and yet you paired him with our most beautiful lady.
You're my example <3
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Gry said you don't deserve the most beautiful title and yet you paired him with our most beautiful lady.
Hey, I agree with him he only telling a truth there's nothing bad in that..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually @Lambu you gave me extra work last game twice. Once when you last-second blocked Vand from joining mafias, second time was when I wrote out your death in the day 2 lynched post and then people suddenly tied it :emocat
 
Top