Lambu, I think she just wants to get you someone to ship with. Give up. Yes! I'll playBtw are you guys fine with a Mafia Game in a couple weeks? I might make one for then...

Lambu, I think she just wants to get you someone to ship with. Give up. Yes! I'll playBtw are you guys fine with a Mafia Game in a couple weeks? I might make one for then...

You two started with you sisterzoning her? So Farf lied about the no-incest thing? Figures.I mean I called Farfalla sister and...![]()
Let's not go there '-'" you were supposed to help me out...
AND FINE
@Asako are you 18+ ? Want a husby? Free churros in the pack.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, genius plan xP



If time gets tricky you can always increase/decrease hours for the day/night phases to fit your schedule, or if it's looking bad you can ask for a cohost. Try to have the definitive number of players a couple of days(or best a week in the case of more complicated games) before starting so you can fully finish and prepare the role list in advance.
I think I opened Pandora's box, what have I done
The game... I might have it ready for the last week of February but I want to make sure I'll have time to host comfortably.
It's somehow strangely connected..ships, siblings,
Bye~bye~
I give everything for LilSun ( Litle Sun ) to be canonFarf why not give Lambu some of my ships? I wouldn't mind '-'


Which one is that?I give everything for LilSun ( Litle Sun ) to be canon![]()
Linali x Someone we all knowWhich one is that?

Or, something that was done much more often in the past, just limit the number of players for your game. Say max is 20, and that's it. No more signups after the 20th person. Not allowing people to reserve a spot via pending so you don't have less than 20 at the end.Gry...Dont give her ideas!
I will ask for a cohost if I get +20 players, but I think I can pull it off, if I have everything prepared beforehand so I can just post things fast

Oh the little-part confused me. Feels a bit random, but it's still better than my other ships so I won't complain. Already better at it than Farf I seeLinali x Someone we all know![]()

Why am I not surprised at allLambu, I got you a ship!!!! Finally, I see it!!!!
Linambu '-'
There, Gry, I gave him some of your ships ^_^

You have two FEMALE pairs, you shouldn't complainShipping![]()


I said "shipping".... not "gay shipping"You have two FEMALE pairs, you shouldn't complain![]()
