The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:XD Lambu, I think she just wants to get you someone to ship with. Give up.

Btw are you guys fine with a Mafia Game in a couple weeks? I might make one for then...
Yes! I'll play :zomg
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Let's not go there '-'" you were supposed to help me out...


AND FINE
@Asako are you 18+ ? Want a husby? Free churros in the pack.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:lmao

Well, genius plan xP
:notsure

I think I opened Pandora's box, what have I done :notlikethis


The game... I might have it ready for the last week of February but I want to make sure I'll have time to host comfortably.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:notsure

I think I opened Pandora's box, what have I done :notlikethis


The game... I might have it ready for the last week of February but I want to make sure I'll have time to host comfortably.
If time gets tricky you can always increase/decrease hours for the day/night phases to fit your schedule, or if it's looking bad you can ask for a cohost. Try to have the definitive number of players a couple of days(or best a week in the case of more complicated games) before starting so you can fully finish and prepare the role list in advance.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf why not give Lambu some of my ships? I wouldn't mind '-'
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Farf why not give Lambu some of my ships? I wouldn't mind '-'
I give everything for LilSun ( Litle Sun ) to be canon :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Gry...Dont give her ideas! :arf

I will ask for a cohost if I get +20 players, but I think I can pull it off, if I have everything prepared beforehand so I can just post things fast
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry...Dont give her ideas! :arf

I will ask for a cohost if I get +20 players, but I think I can pull it off, if I have everything prepared beforehand so I can just post things fast
Or, something that was done much more often in the past, just limit the number of players for your game. Say max is 20, and that's it. No more signups after the 20th person. Not allowing people to reserve a spot via pending so you don't have less than 20 at the end.

Also take in mind that sending all PMs is very annoying with the 30-second waittime between each, so keep that in mind.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Linali x Someone we all know :teehee
Oh the little-part confused me. Feels a bit random, but it's still better than my other ships so I won't complain. Already better at it than Farf I see :rolleyes:
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That might be a little presumptuous :hmph
 
Top