Probably. Not much to like about Philadelphia either, so in any other circumstance I'd want to root against them too. 


I think ratings have been down overall for a year or two. Idk if they'll be down in any meaningful way for the Super Bowl though, they still make plenty.Do you expect a drop in the ratings or do people watch it anyway?
Out of curiosity I googled it and apparently not just the Super Bowl, other big events such as the Oscars see a decline too, a contributor on Forbes says "it is reasonable to forecast the 2018 Oscars will be its least watched telecast ever". Not because people don't care anymore though, it seems there're lots of other options, i.e. original shows, which take their fair share of users to other platforms.I think ratings have been down overall for a year or two. Idk if they'll be down in any meaningful way for the Super Bowl though, they still make plenty.
Broadcast TV as a medium is slowly dying. In fact, things like sports events or award shows were the only reason to have normal TV for a while and even that is changing in some instances. People prefer the internet for streaming or watching shows at their leisure, like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.Out of curiosity I googled it and apparently not just the Super Bowl, other big events such as the Oscars see a decline too, a contributor on Forbes says "it is reasonable to forecast the 2018 Oscars will be its least watched telecast ever". Not because people don't care anymore though, it seems there're lots of other options, i.e. original shows, which take their fair share of users to other platforms.
lolwhat food have you ever tried that left you the best impression and experience in your whole life?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


But I understand you though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How so?Anytime I have SEsian food![]()
Hv nvr tried it 
Not much solely indonesian. Mostly Vietnamese, Thai, Singaporean etc.How so?
Oh yeah, what about SEA cuisines? Or Indonesian one perhaps?
Sushi...the raw one?
Korean bbqHv nvr tried it
![]()
Which one? Singaporean steamboat?Singaporean
YesReally?