Discussion - Estimating Characters PL | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Estimating Characters PL

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So, not every character has had their power level revealed yet, so a lot of it comes down to speculation. Feel free to discuss about any character in the series and what you estimate their strength is at. If you disagree, feel free to say why.

Here's my thoughts on a few characters:

Supreme Deity/Demon King - 300-500k? They're Gods and almost have immeasurable power...

Indura (Monspiet + Derriere) - 100-120k?

Goddess Elizabeth - 90-100k? (Feel like her PL will be closely under the Indura's)

Ludoshel - 70-80k?

Sariel + Tarmiel - 60-65k?

Mael - Can range greatly due to sunshine.

Chandler - 80-90k? (Dragon Mode)

Zeldoris with DK magic - 100k?

Arthur - Feel like with Excalibur and the supposed connection he has with the Supreme Deity - probably will get 100k+ easily or something (idk).

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
So, not every character has had their power level revealed yet, so a lot of it comes down to speculation. Feel free to discuss about any character in the series and what you estimate their strength is at. If you disagree, feel free to say why.

Supreme Deity/Demon King - 300-500k? They're Gods and almost have immeasurable power...

Goddess Elizabeth - 90-100k? (Feel like her PL will be closely under the Indura's)

Ludoshel - 70-80k?

Arthur - Feel like with Excalibur and the supposed connection he has with the Supreme Deity - probably will get 100k+ easily or something (idk).
Ludoshel is in the 60k range, same as Zeldoris and Estarossa ( where one of them is the representant of the DK ). He has the same display as base Meliodas.

Induras are below 100k since Ludoshel was more or less fine with their attacks ( he is in the same tier as Zeldoris and Estarossa ), they are 70-80K. If the gap was huge, he would die with the first blow since beast doesn't know how to hold back.

Lol at Elizabeth being in the 60K range, she is weaker than Estarossa and Zeldoris ( both sons of the DK and warrior unlike the princess ), Chandler ( Meliodas master and have the highest rank ) and any Archangels ( elite warrior and have SD power ). She is lower than them, power level wise, she only has magic that is relevant in her arsenal, even that is not noted to be amazing by any character. Zero commandments and Archangels, not even King.

Sariel and Tarmiel are the same range as Derrierie and Monspiet.

I agree for Chandler since he is the highest ranked of all Demons and Meliodas's master. His power can alter day into night, it is a feat above anyone here by far. You need a ridiculous magic to even cover a whole region and change the characteristic of the day itself ( reality warping ).

Mael ( at noon ) is the same as Escanor, so he is the strongest Goddess beside the SD ( he has her power ) since Escanor ( with the same power ) trashed the strongest Demon beside the DK although he wasn't at full power but still.

I agree with the DK and the SD.

Last edited:

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Ludoshel is in the 60k range, same as Zeldoris and Estarossa ( where one of them is the representant of the DK ). He has the same display as base Meliodas.

Induras are below 100k since Ludoshel was more or less fine with their attacks ( he is in the same tier as Zeldoris and Estarossa ), they are 70-80K. If the gap was huge, he would die with the first blow since beast doesn't know how to hold back.

Lol at Elizabeth being in the 60K range, she is weaker than Estarossa and Zeldoris ( both sons of the DK and warrior unlike the princess ), Chandler ( Meliodas master and have the highest rank ) and any Archangels ( elite warrior and have SD power ). She is lower than them, power level wise, she only has magic that is relevant in her arsenal, even that is not noted to be amazing by any character. Zero commandments and Archangels, not even King.

I agree for Chandler since he is the highest ranked of all Demons and Meliodas's master. His power can alter day into night, it is a feat above anyone here by far. You need a ridiculous magic to even cover a whole region and change the characteristic of the day itself ( reality warping ).

Mael ( at noon ) is the same as Escanor, so he is the strongest Goddess beside the SD ( he has her power ) since Escanor ( with the same power ) trashed the strongest Demon beside the DK although he wasn't at full power but still.

Exactly even 10.000 power lvl gap is huge i mean galan was 26.000 and mel raised maximum to 11.000 and mel managed to strike back few attacks who were no more than mere simple pokes to galan perhaps didn't felt anything and he wooped their asses with only 15.000 power lvl difference.

Dolor and gloxinia managed to wound chandler abit althought nothing more that light wounds gloxnia power lvl was 50.000 if he managed to wound chandler i think chandler must be around 58 -59.000 halved power we know both cusack and chandler they had their power lvl nerfed because of that curse.

So in 100% restore power i would estimate something around 100.000+

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Exactly even 10.000 power lvl gap is huge i mean galan was 26.000 and mel raised maximum to 11.000 and mel managed to strike back few attacks who were no more than mere simple pokes to galan perhaps didn't felt anything and he wooped their asses with only 15.000 power lvl difference.

Dolor and gloxinia managed to wound chandler abit althought nothing more that light wounds gloxnia power lvl was 50.000 if he managed to wound chandler i think chandler must be around 58 -59.000 halved power we know both cusack and chandler they had their power lvl nerfed because of that curse.

So in 100% restore power i would estimate something around 100.000+
I see Chandler at being 80000-90000 range at full power, he is the highest ranked of all demons for a reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chandler also has a transformation, dragon mode which is a + for him.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Supreme Deity and Demon King; Despite their numerous missteps, I'm going with immeasurable for their power levels. Perhaps it is over the 300k range, but I think them possibly being on another plane of power would be more interesting.

Indura; Probably depends on whoever formed the contract and, perhaps, if they can choose who to form a contract with. I'd say Monspiet and Derierre were probably between 80k and 100k at the least. I refuse to believe that they were just given a 10k-20k increase given their hype.

Elizabeth; I'm going with 20k-30k for now. Like the Sins and Elaine, I assume her initial power up gave her a jump by ten fold.

Ludociel; I'm also going to go with Ludociel being in the 70k realm, maybe upper 60k. Strong enough not to be one shot by the Indura, but not powerful enough to damage them.

Sariel and Tamriel; I'm thinking they are in the 60k at the least. Mel was 56k during his fight against the Commandments, when Monspiet mentioned he was the second person to withstand 50+ hits from Combo Star. Tamriel was not only the first to do it, but he was able to easily fend off both her and Galan. Sariel was clearly overtaking Monspiet, who seemed to have no way of even countering him.

Mael; I'm thinking he's probably 80k in his base form. Not much else I can go on.

Chandler; Hard to say given all of the variables introduced in the fight. Dude is most likely around 60k-70k in his old man form. The Sins were only able to handle him because of Gowther's secondary attack that damaged his magic. Even then, King wasn't even able to handle him head on, even with the drop in power, so he was clearly still on another level. Dragon form was probably 80k-90k. That's still with his magic cut though.

Zelrodris; It's weird that the databook didn't give us his power with the Demon King's added to his, but I'm going to say he's still 60k, but with an asterisk.

Arthur; We know his level is 40k.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

Ludoshel is supposedly the strongest Archangel, he needs to be more than 60k (or even 70k).

Ludoshel's magic didn't affect a single Indura whatsoever - not a scratch. The gap in power is huge for that to happen. Indura are around 100k imo.

Where did you get that she is weaker than Estarossa or Zeldoris? She outperformed the Archangels against Indura when it came to magic power - and that's when they had the Graces. You don't need a character to consistently go ''Oh wow they're so OP'' in order for them to recognised as powerful. Ludoshel wanted her help against Indura and when she arrived, he was suddenly calm when before he was erratic and commented that with the combination of their powers, they could defeat Indura - which is funny since his magic did nothing before, so her power must be considerable to warrant such a plan.

Sariel + Tarmiel being the same PL as Derriere or Monspiet makes no sense since they fought them and a another commandment at the same time. They would've been overpowered if that was the case.

Mael is still a Goddess, and supposedly has abilities that are Archangel class (e.g arc), then you include sunshine = he should be stronger than Escanor at noon in terms of PL.

Supreme Deity and Demon King; Despite their numerous missteps, I'm going with immeasurable for their power levels. Perhaps it is over the 300k range, but I think them possibly being on another plane of power would be more interesting.

Indura; Probably depends on whoever formed the contract and, perhaps, if they can choose who to form a contract with. I'd say Monspiet and Derierre were probably between 80k and 100k at the least. I refuse to believe that they were just given a 10k-20k increase given their hype.

Elizabeth; I'm going with 20k-30k for now. Like the Sins and Elaine, I assume her initial power up gave her a jump by ten fold.

Ludociel; I'm also going to go with Ludociel being in the 70k realm, maybe upper 60k. Strong enough not to be one shot by the Indura, but not powerful enough to damage them.

Sariel and Tamriel; I'm thinking they are in the 60k at the least. Mel was 56k during his fight against the Commandments, when Monspiet mentioned he was the second person to withstand 50+ hits from Combo Star. Tamriel was not only the first to do it, but he was able to easily fend off both her and Galan. Sariel was clearly overtaking Monspiet, who seemed to have no way of even countering him.

Mael; I'm thinking he's probably 80k in his base form. Not much else I can go on.

Chandler; Hard to say given all of the variables introduced in the fight. Dude is most likely around 60k-70k in his old man form. The Sins were only able to handle him because of Gowther's secondary attack that damaged his magic. Even then, King wasn't even able to handle him head on, even with the drop in power, so he was clearly still on another level. Dragon form was probably 80k-90k. That's still with his magic cut though.

Zelrodris; It's weird that the databook didn't give us his power with the Demon King's added to his, but I'm going to say he's still 60k, but with an asterisk.

Arthur; We know his level is 40k.
Indura) Agreed, the user is obviously a factor into the PL of the transformation, but with Derriere + Monspiet I imagine it doubled or almost tripled (?). It's a suicidal transformation unless you have a special circumstance (e.g Elizabeth's purification, which only she could do I imagine?) and with how much you need to sacrifice, must warrant exceptional power. To turn the tables of being dominated 1v2 by Ludoshel, to then dominate him effortlesly 1v1 as Indura is a huge jump in power.

Elizabeth) 20-30k? If we're discussing her as a human, maybe. I'm discussing specifically as her as a Goddess though, where she is at her most powerful.

Ludoshel) 70k is resonable

Sariel + Tarmiel) Agreed.

Mael) Base? You mean without sunshine active? (e.g night). I disagree, I think he'll be weaker than Ludoshel at such a time and more around 60k.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Ludoshel is supposedly the strongest Archangel, he needs to be more than 60k (or even 70k).

Ludoshel's magic didn't affect a single Indura whatsoever - not a scratch. The gap in power is huge for that to happen. Indura are around 100k imo.

Where did you get that she is weaker than Estarossa or Zeldoris? She outperformed the Archangels against Indura when it came to magic power - and that's when they had the Graces. You don't need a character to consistently go ''Oh wow they're so OP'' in order for them to recognised as powerful. Ludoshel wanted her help against Indura and when she arrived, he was suddenly calm when before he was erratic and commented that with the combination of their powers, they could defeat Indura - which is funny since his magic did nothing before, so her power must be considerable to warrant such a plan.

Sariel + Tarmiel being the same PL as Derriere or Monspiet makes no sense since they fought them and a another commandment at the same time. They would've been overpowered if that was the case.

Mael is still a Goddess, and supposedly has abilities that are Archangel class (e.g arc), then you include sunshine = he should be stronger than Escanor at noon in terms of PL.

Indura) Agreed, the user is obviously a factor into the PL of the transformation, but with Derriere + Monspiet I imagine it doubled or almost tripled (?). It's a suicidal transformation unless you have a special circumstance (e.g Elizabeth's purification, which only she could do I imagine?) and with how much you need to sacrifice, must warrant exceptional power. To turn the tables of being dominated 1v2 by Ludoshel, to then dominate him effortlesly 1v1 as Indura is a huge jump in power.

Elizabeth) 20-30k? If we're discussing her as a human, maybe. I'm discussing specifically as her as a Goddess though, where she is at her most powerful.

Ludoshel) 70k is resonable

Sariel + Tarmiel) Agreed.

Mael) Base? You mean without sunshine active? (e.g night). I disagree, I think he'll be weaker than Ludoshel at such a time and more around 60k.
Nope, Mael is now confirmed being the strongest, he is the second and in the 60K range, same as Estarossa and Zeldoris.

Nope again, Indura didn't kill him too, Meliodas didn't make a scratch to Galand too in their first match, Indura is 60-70K, that jump is ridiculous.

She is weaker because it is obvious lmao, she isn't a warrior and doesn't have any hype in her character. She is weaker than the Archangels, her own mother didn't give her a Grace or makes her " the leader " of the Archangels. Her magic is close to his own magic but still not enough to be considered Archangel level. She has zero battle oriented techniques, you are making me laugh that someone like her is above warriors such as Archangels or Zeldoris and Estarossa. As I said, stop wanking her.

Sariel and Tarmiel being at that range make sense, Galand is already inferior to both Monspiet and Derrierie power level wise, so he makes no difference here.

Nope, Escanor = Mael since both uses the exact same grace/ability. So Mael is the strongest Goddess beside the SD since we know how OP " The One " form is

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I see Chandler at being 80000-90000 range at full power, he is the highest ranked of all demons for a reason.
Chandler also has a transformation, dragon mode which is a + for him.
Can i ask with what kind of hints, you guys came to the conclusion that was a dragon form?

Because if you think, having wings is a design feature that only the dragons have, well i need to inform you that demons also have wings.

His overrall design looked to me like a high rank demon looks like with those wings and his overrall appearance.

He has not any features that resembles a dragon unless he has another state where his overrall design look resembles that of a dragon he is far too far, from be called dragon mode or dragon like form. Horns and wings are something demons as well plus nowhere i am noticing dragon scale skin.

Since i already colored chandlers 2nd mode i would had been well aware if chandler had dragon scales.

Last edited:

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Can i ask with what kind of hints, you guys came to the conclusion that was a dragon form?

Because if you think, having wings is a design feature that only the dragons have, well i need to inform you that demons also have wings.

His overrall design looked to me like a high rank demon looks like with those wings and his overrall appearance.

He has not any features that resembles a dragon unless he has another state where his overrall design look resembles that of a dragon he is far too far, from be called dragon mode or dragon like form. Horns and wings are something demons as well plus nowhere i am noticing dragon scale skin.

Since i already colored chandlers 2nd mode i would had been well aware if chandler had dragon scales.
He looks like a Dragon lol. Look up at his wings in that form.

Xamika

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Wait, Elizabeth with a 100k powerlevel?
I really don't want to sound like one of those Elizabeth bashers that completely disregard everything she's done but this is way to high. That would mean that Elizabeth is/was stronger than both Estarossa and Zeldris, and that her power level was almost that to Escanor one minute before noon. It would also mean that she's stronger than all the Commandments and add her healing/purifying power unto that, and she could defeat all of them.
I'm not gonna bring up the whole "Is Elizabeth a fighter or not?" debate but I think that we should wait for a databook or something before we try to determine her power level.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Elizabeth was the only person at the war that could at least hold back the induras. Two for that matter..... If she was able to stall two induras then her power most likely exceeds that of the archangels. I don't expect current Elizabeth to be at 100k but i wouldn't be surprised if elizabeth as a goddess could go as high as assault mode meliodas.

At the moment my guess is that archangels are at around the 70k level and chandler/Cusack are at about that and as high as 80.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am as well. She doesn't really have any real feats that imply she's near the level of the Archangels, even back during the flashback. Her being 20k-30k would imply that she's above average, even during the Holy War, similar to Fraudrin, but not near the level of the heavy hitters on either side. Even Tamriel himself implied that her power wasn't on their level when she was attempting to purify the Indura.

Chapter 208, pg. 9
Sariel: She's being pressured.
Tamriel: Why of course she is...those monsters were even able to suppress we, the Four Archangels, after all~.
Those words not only imply that Elizabeth isn't on the same level as The Four Archangels, but that it was obvious that'd she'd be unable to take them down like she was trying to. It's further confirmed when it was shown that she was only able to purify the two after Sariel and Tamriel lended power to her.

What I will say is that I believe there is a unique quality to Eli's magic that allowed her to purify them in the first place, but I don't think she's particularly strong (compared to the major combatants) at all. Her particular quality of magic could be unique in that it hard cancels the darkness, unlike other versions of Ark which we've only seen match darkness for the most part. That would also explain why her mere presence was able to stave off Mel's darkness for a bit when he returned to his normal self, why her ark was capable of harming Derierre to the extent it did, despite her having a power level under 3000, and why she was able to slap down Mel a while back. And if that is the case, then her magic on its own is a perfect counter to demons. She's a case of quality of power over quantity of power.

Yes. But like I said, I'm basing this off of nothing. The only thing I don't want is for Mael to be another Escanor and he was a weakling during the night and strong as hell during the day.
Nope, Escanor = Mael since both uses the exact same grace/ability. So Mael is the strongest Goddess beside the SD since we know how OP " The One " form is
Only thing I'll say about this is we don't know if "The One" is exclusive to Escanor or if it's a product of "Sunshine".

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I am as well. She doesn't really have any real feats that imply she's near the level of the Archangels, even back during the flashback. Her being 20k-30k would imply that she's above average, even during the Holy War, similar to Fraudrin, but not near the level of the heavy hitters on either side. Even Tamriel himself implied that her power wasn't on their level when she was attempting to purify the Indura.

Chapter 208, pg. 9

Those words not only imply that Elizabeth isn't on the same level as The Four Archangels, but that it was obvious that'd she'd be unable to take them down like she was trying to. It's further confirmed when it was shown that she was only able to purify the two after Sariel and Tamriel lended power to her.

What I will say is that I believe there is a unique quality to Eli's magic that allowed her to purify them in the first place, but I don't think she's particularly strong (compared to the major combatants) at all. Her particular quality of magic could be unique in that it hard cancels the darkness, unlike other versions of Ark which we've only seen match darkness for the most part. That would also explain why her mere presence was able to stave off Mel's darkness for a bit when he returned to his normal self, why her ark was capable of harming Derierre to the extent it did, despite her having a power level under 3000, and why she was able to slap down Mel a while back.

Yes. But like I said, I'm basing this off of nothing. The only thing I don't want is for Mael to be another Escanor and he was a weakling during the night and strong as hell during the day.

Only thing I'll say about this is we don't know if "The One" is exclusive to Escanor or if it's a product of "Sunshine".
She had higher levels of effectiveness against an opponent in comparison to the Archangels - is that not a ''real feat'' to you?. Elizabeth, in her prime (Goddess form) having 20-30k doesn't make sense either, she has a special position in the manga and especially in her clan - Being a main character and the daughter of a God I think equates to having more power than the ''average Goddess''. I don't think placing her around 20-30k is realistic, considering the context of her character and the manga.

This statement isn't explaining that Elizabeth is weaker than the Archangels, but instead is describing that she is only naturally struggling against an opponent because they took down powerful individuals like the Archangels with ease. If you look at the engagement between Goddess Elizabeth and Indura, it can be viewed that she was pushing them back significantly, making them desperate in resisting her attack (or ''light'' as Meliodas states) and as a result, Indura reacted by advancing their demonic transformation, which is showing that they had to increase their power in order to fight off the attack, and when they did, only then was she struggling and required help - which was a power boost of light from the Archangels - it wasn't as if her attack didn't work whatsoever and relied intensively on the Archangels. This fight demonstrates that Goddess Elizabeth's magic is stronger than any of the Archangels (well, except Mael but sunshine doesn't count since it's not ''ark'') since her magical attack had an affect on Indura, whilst Ludoshel (who is stronger than Sariel + Tarmiel) didn't leave a scratch on Indura.

She probably does have a unique element to her magic - after all she is the daughter of the Supreme Deity and has most likely inherited traits or special abilities that are exclusive to her. ''Let There Be Light'', I personally believe is one example of this exclusiveness, since this name is a reference to God in religion (which obviously only ties to her position in the Goddess Clan). Even Elizabeth commented that with her ''current form'' (meaning human) that she would be unable to completely reverse Meliodas transformation - indicating she has more power as a Goddess. Being able to shatter Derriere's hand, hard-slap Meliodas and be able to move + bruise his cheek might be down to this unique element. Then again, maybe Elizabeth is just hiding some exceptional power that has yet to be revealed.

I really want Nakaba to soon reveal Elizabeth's backstory, her true power and other elements to her character that we haven't seen yet - since we have nothing of her.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Elizabeth in context is the daughter of the sg and with the ability to take on two indura i would argue she has lived up to the hype of her position. While we don't have a number, virtually everything she does with her power screams op. Goddess Elizabeth isn't the helpless lioness princes, she is the culmination of 100 lifetimes and has the potential to become the supreme deity.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
She had higher levels of effectiveness against an opponent in comparison to the Archangels - is that not a ''real feat'' to you?. Elizabeth, in her prime (Goddess form) having 20-30k doesn't make sense either, she has a special position in the manga and especially in her clan - Being a main character and the daughter of a God I think equates to having more power than the ''average Goddess''. I don't think placing her around 20-30k is realistic, considering the context of her character and the manga.
Not really, no. She purified them, she didn't show much of anything else. Doesn't prove her strength. Hendy purified a Gray Demon and they are strong than him on average. For a more stark contrast, we had Zaratras purge Fraudrin from Dreyfus, despite the difference in power between them being 10x, and he only succeeded by putting in his life force into it. The series establishes that you can have a lesser amount of power to purify someone, so I didn't think what she did lends any hint to her power level.

She has a special position, yes, but as I said, it's possible that she has a unique trait to her magic that goes with that position rather than an increase in power. Merlin's power level didn't matter, but her magic was still wanted by both sides. Currently, I think 20k-30k is very realistic given what we've seen and given what we've seen of her. I'll probably be proven incorrect, but I'm going by what's been given to me.

This statement isn't explaining that Elizabeth is weaker than the Archangels, but instead is describing that she is only naturally struggling against an opponent because they took down powerful individuals like the Archangels with ease. If you look at the engagement between Goddess Elizabeth and Indura, it can be viewed that she was pushing them back significantly, making them desperate in resisting her attack (or ''light'' as Meliodas states) and as a result, Indura reacted by advancing their demonic transformation, which is showing that they had to increase their power in order to fight off the attack, and when they did, only then was she struggling and required help - which was a power boost of light from the Archangels - it wasn't as if her attack didn't work whatsoever and relied intensively on the Archangels. This fight demonstrates that Goddess Elizabeth's magic is stronger than any of the Archangels (well, except Mael but sunshine doesn't count since it's not ''ark'') since her magical attack had an affect on Indura, whilst Ludoshel (who is stronger than Sariel + Tarmiel) didn't leave a scratch on Indura.
The statement still implies that she's struggling the same as they struggled. If she was stronger than them, I'd expect they'd show more surprise about how even she is struggling. But Tamriel words pretty much state that, since they struggled, it's obvious she would struggle as well. If you wanted to, you could take that to mean, at the most, she is on the same level as the Archangels, but not stronger. But that's up to interpretation, seeing as how you read that differently than I did. Like I said, I still think it's the quality of the light they were reacting to and not her power. And her magical attack had a different effect on the Indura because it was a different type of attack. Ludociel was aiming to kill or harm, while she was aiming to purify. Or, to put it simply, Ludociel was trying to brute force it, while she used another approach, similar to what Gowther did when he saved everyone from Galan.
Elizabeth in context is the daughter of the sg and with the ability to take on two indura i would argue she has lived up to the hype of her position. While we don't have a number, virtually everything she does with her power screams op. Goddess Elizabeth isn't the helpless lioness princes, she is the culmination of 100 lifetimes and has the potential to become the supreme deity.
I'm not seeing it just yet.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti

Chapter 208, pg. 9

What I will say is that I believe there is a unique quality to Eli's magic that allowed her to purify them in the first place, but I don't think she's particularly strong (compared to the major combatants) at all. Her particular quality of magic could be unique in that it hard cancels the darkness, unlike other versions of Ark which we've only seen match darkness for the most part. That would also explain why her mere presence was able to stave off Mel's darkness for a bit when he returned to his normal self, why her ark was capable of harming Derierre to the extent it did, despite her having a power level under 3000, and why she was able to slap down Mel a while back. And if that is the case, then her magic on its own is a perfect counter to demons. She's a case of quality of power over quantity of power.

It is a product of Sunshine, it is just Sunshine at his peak.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Before I drifted into the sweet oblivion of dreamland last night, I realized I got my wires crossed. While I don't see any proof that Goddess Eli's power level is higher than or near the Archangels, my initial guess was for Elizabeth's current power level.

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia

Ludoshel - 70-80k?

All of them are fine, except for Zeldris since i think with the DK power he gets some hax abilities rather than a PL boost, on the other hand his PL should go up with the 2nd mark.Something like 75k max with the 2nd mark, since his 1st is 61 he shouldn't get that big of a boost.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Elizabeth in my opinion is 20K at best with most of that going towards magic. To say that she’s stronger than the 4AA who are blessed by The supreme deity is kinda weird. As for the indura fight, it was a PIS fight where they stood still and suddenly forgot how to attack while she was a few inches away. Had they attacked she’d be dead, because if they can outspeed Ludo they can easily get to her.

Not to mention their isn’t a magic comparison because she directly attacked the darkness while Ludoshel tried attacking their physical bodies, which Mel said wouldn’t work.

Even Zeldris and Estarossa who are the DKs sons had to train heavily, and Elizabeth doesn’t seem to be the one to devote her life to mastering fighting.

Bottom line Elizabeth isn’t 100K if Ludoshel who is much more rounded than her and who is blessed by the supreme deity can’t reach those levels.

Ludoshel would be more like strength: 20,000 Magic: 30,000 spirit: who gives a shit

Elizabeth is probably Strength:100 Magic: 18,000 Spirit: Once again who cares about this stat?

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Nope, Mael is now confirmed being the strongest, he is the second and in the 60K range, same as Estarossa and Zeldoris.

Nope again, Indura didn't kill him too, Meliodas didn't make a scratch to Galand too in their first match, Indura is 60-70K, that jump is ridiculous.

She is weaker because it is obvious lmao, she isn't a warrior and doesn't have any hype in her character. She is weaker than the Archangels, her own mother didn't give her a Grace or makes her " the leader " of the Archangels. Her magic is close to his own magic but still not enough to be considered Archangel level. She has zero battle oriented techniques, you are making me laugh that someone like her is above warriors such as Archangels or Zeldoris and Estarossa. As I said, stop wanking her.

Sariel and Tarmiel being at that range make sense, Galand is already inferior to both Monspiet and Derrierie power level wise, so he makes no difference here.

Sure Mael is stronger for the larger proportion of the day, but so is Ludoshel at other times - since sunshine weakens.

Indura) So, you're telling me that a very rare and exclusive power to the highest tiered of individuals in the Demon Clan, that requires the selection of the Demon King himself, along with the requirement of 50k+, sacrifice of 6 hearts, your consciousness and all the while forfeiting your life - warrants 10-20k of PL only? Ridiculous. If Ludoshel was only 10k above Monspiet + Derriere then they wouldn't have immediately made such a considerable decision, and if Indura was only 10-20k above him then he wouldn't have struggled as he did.

''It is obvious'' - not really. Once again, manga events clearly depict that she did better against an opponent that the Archangels were helpless too - why are you denying this? She did better, there is no denying this - stop. If her magic was weaker than Ludoshel's, then her spell would've immediately failed and not make the Indura's struggle - they would've immediately resisted her spell with ease and not require to advance their demonic transformation to fight back against her attack.

Meliodas literally states the Indura's were struggling against her for the majority of the engagement until they advanced their demonic transformation - what does that tell you in relation to the Archangel's performance, who didn't even make Indura flinch?

1v2 would still lead to them being at a disadvantage, and not be able to perform as well as they did. They're clearly above Derriere & Monspiet.

Wait, Elizabeth with a 100k powerlevel?
I really don't want to sound like one of those Elizabeth bashers that completely disregard everything she's done but this is way to high. That would mean that Elizabeth is/was stronger than both Estarossa and Zeldris, and that her power level was almost that to Escanor one minute before noon. It would also mean that she's stronger than all the Commandments and add her healing/purifying power unto that, and she could defeat all of them.
I'm not gonna bring up the whole "Is Elizabeth a fighter or not?" debate but I think that we should wait for a databook or something before we try to determine her power level.
At the end of the day, this is only speculation - nothing's truly confirmed in the manga. But based on the Indura fight (her only real fight of strength), she's clearly a high-tier Goddess. Even if she was 100k as a Goddess, she wouldn't have that power as she is currently a human - she's crippled.

Not really, no. She purified them, she didn't show much of anything else. Doesn't prove her strength. Hendy purified a Gray Demon and they are strong than him on average. For a more stark contrast, we had Zaratras purge Fraudrin from Dreyfus, despite the difference in power between them being 10x, and he only succeeded by putting in his life force into it. The series establishes that you can have a lesser amount of power to purify someone, so I didn't think what she did lends any hint to her power level.

She has a special position, yes, but as I said, it's possible that she has a unique trait to her magic that goes with that position rather than an increase in power. Merlin's power level didn't matter, but her magic was still wanted by both sides. Currently, I think 20k-30k is very realistic given what we've seen and given what we've seen of her. I'll probably be proven incorrect, but I'm going by what's been given to me.

The statement still implies that she's struggling the same as they struggled. If she was stronger than them, I'd expect they'd show more surprise about how even she is struggling. But Tamriel words pretty much state that, since they struggled, it's obvious she would struggle as well. If you wanted to, you could take that to mean, at the most, she is on the same level as the Archangels, but not stronger. But that's up to interpretation, seeing as how you read that differently than I did. Like I said, I still think it's the quality of the light they were reacting to and not her power. And her magical attack had a different effect on the Indura because it was a different type of attack. Ludociel was aiming to kill or harm, while she was aiming to purify. Or, to put it simply, Ludociel was trying to brute force it, while she used another approach, similar to what Gowther did when he saved everyone from Galan.

I'm not seeing it just yet.
Hendrickson purifying fodder-demons isn't suprising - he's fodder himself. I can't remember the whole purging Fraudrin ideal (and can't remember the chapter to read) so I won't comment on that yet.

Obviously, you don't need the exact same PL but there needs to be a close range somewhere. Merlin's magic isn't a ''powerhouse'' - it's just exceptionally powerful in what it does - making things eternal.

She probably does have a special trait to her magic, but at the moment the confirmed events of this manga have her outperforming the Archangels (without hinting at a special magic yet) against the same opponent.

She still needs considerably power to affect the Indura's the way she did, even if it was purification - if it didn't have any force (meaning power) behind it then it would've failed in the say way Ludoshel's magic did.

All of them are fine, except for Zeldris since i think with the DK power he gets some hax abilities rather than a PL boost, on the other hand his PL should go up with the 2nd mark.Something like 75k max with the 2nd mark, since his 1st is 61 he shouldn't get that big of a boost.
Fair enough.

Elizabeth in my opinion is 20K at best with most of that going towards magic. To say that she’s stronger than the 4AA who are blessed by The supreme deity is kinda weird. As for the indura fight, it was a PIS fight where they stood still and suddenly forgot how to attack while she was a few inches away. Had they attacked she’d be dead, because if they can outspeed Ludo they can easily get to her.

Not to mention their isn’t a magic comparison because she directly attacked the darkness while Ludoshel tried attacking their physical bodies, which Mel said wouldn’t work.

Even Zeldris and Estarossa who are the DKs sons had to train heavily, and Elizabeth doesn’t seem to be the one to devote her life to mastering fighting.

Bottom line Elizabeth isn’t 100K if Ludoshel who is much more rounded than her and who is blessed by the supreme deity can’t reach those levels.

Ludoshel would be more like strength: 20,000 Magic: 30,000 spirit: who gives a shit

Elizabeth is probably Strength:100 Magic: 18,000 Spirit: Once again who cares about this stat?
20k? That literally means Elaine is stronger than her, are you serious?

The funny thing is, the Archangels had the Graces, portions of power from the Supreme Deity yet Elizabeth still outperformed them against the very same opponent when it game to magical prowess. Why would it be weird? She's the Daughter of the one who made the Graces, outperforming them would be simple. It's like saying Meliodas outperforming a commandment user is weird because it's power from the DK - his father.

Ludoshel had the same opportunity as she did - Indura standing still for him and the same for Elizabeth - with the addition of them being most likely blinded by the light she illuminated at the start of her attack.

Where did Meliodas say that attacking the darkness inside them was more effective than attacking their physical bodies? Bring me the chapter or quote, this isn't indicated anywhere as far as I know.

Ludoshel lacked the strength and raw power to affect Indura, hence why his magic attack did nothing. Elizabeth's magic attack instead had an affect on them and was significantly working until the end of the fight - where they powered up.

Using purification doesn't mean Elizabeth suddenly jumps 50k or whatever gap of power in order to affect Indura - if that was the case then Hendrickson or Zaratras could purify more than fodder-demons without a special circumstance (e.g sacrificing life force).

Fair enough she's not 100k, but 20k is ridiculous - as a minimum she is Archangel class - and that's degrading the context she has around her.

Elizabeth is most likely similiar to Gloxinia/King in PL, lacks physical strength, but has exceptional magical power. E.g if Ludoshel and Elizabeth had 100k each (just example, not saying they do) then it would maybe go like this:

Ludoshel: Strength: 30,000 Magic: 60,000, Spirit: 10,000.
Elizabeth: Strength: 10,000 Magic: 80,000/90,000 Spirit: 20,000/10,000