Come on.. Don't be tsundereN...N...Never!![]()

Come on.. Don't be tsundereN...N...Never!![]()


EluuuEmpty-san![]()

B..But im notCome on.. Don't be tsundere![]()


No need to bother with it now,ll be getting a new one on the 23rd anyways IYKWIMDon't be lazy, try to find something else. Besides, your emptiness is showing

this thread gets uglier and uglier every time I visit it 





I can make you another Nalu avatar : )))))))))))))))B..But im not![]()
hey little birdthis thread gets uglier and uglier every time I visit it
though that NaLu avatar is like a light in the dark.![]()
I can make you another Nalu avatar : )))))))))))))))

Is that you in your avatar Ice?Are you still alive empty ???
Yeah it's meIs that you in your avatar Ice?
Your eyes are something.Yeah it's me
Thanks hahaYour eyes are something.

EluuuuEmpty-san![]()

You too my boi,been a whileYooo
Nice to see you again !
![]()
You're not that active in discord anymore. We miss youEluuuu![]()

School is a bishYou're not that active in discord anymore. We miss you![]()
