- Joined
- Jan 6, 2018
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 15
- Country
-
Hey, look on the bright side. At least you guys have sport manga. We don't. ;-;I did some fansubbing work myself for about 3 years and it was out of passion for the thing I was working on mostly and because I wanted to improve some of my skills and learn new things. That's my story though. It also might be the feeling of wanting to share something you consider truly great with the rest of the world. The amount of amazing manga out there that don't even have 1 chapter translated is insane, it's frustrating the US manga industry is so behind(and shit xD). The French manga scene is literally eating up anything they can.
Vietnam Publisher just license MHA. Last year they licensed Hunter x Hunter, Sket Dance and Shaman King. Glad to see SJ titles continue to flourish in Nam after all these years.