Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lol...
Gary picked himself every time LMAO.
Best strat. Why the fuck not? Who isn't their own worst enemy/best friend? And this way there's no chance of disappointment.

I feel our squads could benefit with an alliance:feelsgoodman
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise ur dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Congrats @Linali!
And about the crush, I mean.... I expected Darky-kun to answer but... @MLG Bradman is this true?
I... don't know what to say.... (blushes)
You're the only other Bradman fan. :emocat
@MLG Bradman and @SirSamuel016 you made me into your Nemesis?

Sam most likely because of the Rindou Betrayal during the Waifu Wars when i ran over to the Mikasa Camp (:whistle) and Bradman most probably out of Salt(:heh) from losing against me in a few SD Matches we had Months ago.:kappa:pjsalt
T-Landerous is stupid...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not really surprised that both @GrySun and I chose @Vandred as buddy btw. :heh
Why's that? :rolleyes:
Waaaaat?! :XD I can't believe it... It seems hosting the sheep was my destiny :Haha
Thank you for the sheep, @Farfalla and @GrySun, we had a deal, remember? So may I ask, why I'm at the 1st place alone?

Congrats Lin. ^^ I know we said we'd both win, but as you can see Farf completely rigged it. She even put me on 6th place..
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Congrats Lin. ^^ I know we said we'd both win, but as you can see Farf completely rigged it. She even put me on 6th place..
Thanks :fan I guess your bribe for Farfalla was too low.
We can host next sheep together as we should with this one, but if you're busy, I can do it myself - you decide :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's why I'm setting Gary with Raven (cmon dude you want a harem? ) and you and Bran together <3


I missed this one. Me want a harem? Aren't these your ships? :errr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guess I should blame it on your drinking and not hold it against you, huh? :nah
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So Shobu would be a girl, thats not surprising... wait, Pompom as a male?? I imagined she would be a cute chibi bunnie ;-;

<<< Clearly @Lady pompom , please...

Oh well, I have no nemesis! \o/
And @Arjuna and @Asako would choose me as best bud! You are awesome too! :blush

Oh my @syx ... I mean I knew you liked to tease me but I didn't know... :hurr

Not enough love for magi's epicness though, she's awesome and helped me pass my exams! :noworry

Thanks for the ship @Farfalla , it was different and very fun to do. :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Congrats @Linali for winning!!:confetti
Aw well I wanted to troll, that's why I chose Ryoki, he is a cat that turns into a spaceship. But this Molang bunny is way more cute :awe

Master is master,lambu, that's why i respect her, her powers are beyond our comprehension, you're a good member of mafia squad.

By the way, hey @Arjuna ! How come your nemesis is Vandred too? :nah You can't just betray your boss like that (it's fine for me cause he was never my boos anyways, I was only orange until now)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks :fan I guess your bribe for Farfalla was too low.
We can host next sheep together as we should with this one, but if you're busy, I can do it myself - you decide :)
No my bribe was big! (carried her in Overwatch)
It's just a case of her liking you more than me. But she did say she'd pick me as nemesis in q8 so..

I'm fine with that, lets host together again. :nod (unless you have something planned already and you'd rather do it solo). After all, our plan was to let Farf do a sheep and win that sheep to host the game we couldn't because we were busy. I'll consider one of us winning = both of us winning, so it checks out.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
No my bribe was big! (carried her in Overwatch)
It's just a case of her liking you more than me. But she did say she'd pick me as nemesis in q8 so..

I'm fine with that, lets host together again. :nod (unless you have something planned already and you'd rather do it solo). After all, our plan was to let Farf do a sheep and win that sheep to host the game we couldn't because we were busy. I'll consider one of us winning = both of us winning, so it checks out.
That's great! Double sheep then! :cheerbunny
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:zomg Someone actually picked me! Now I feel like an arsehole for selecting @Vici purely on thinking it'd net me more points :emocat


I'm shocked by your actions Sammy not only you say in public that we are not friends but also that it was all a lie just for some more points...:emocat

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia


I'm shocked by your actions Sammy not only you say in public that we are not friends but also that it was all a lie just for some more points...:emocat

I never said we aren't friends, I just said I selected you to net me more points. :notlikethis
 
Top