Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@.@... it wasn't supposed to be a fight?
Bleh, that takes away the focus on the game. Like Cat saying she has an "inactive" role xD
Vandred explained what passive and active roles are so Idk what she could mean with that.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wait, did Cat edit her post? I'm 100% sure I saw her say she "can investigate other players". :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If she did (I mean, she did, I saw the original post, but the "if" is in case I'm going hallucinogenic) and then changed to "inactive" then she just passed Asako for most suspicious in my book.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait, did Cat edit her post? I'm 100% sure I saw her say she "can investigate other players". :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If she did (I mean, she did, I saw the original post, but the "if" is in case I'm going hallucinogenic) and then changed to "inactive" then she just passed Asako for most suspicious in my book.
This is true, and agreed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
She did edit it, it's in the history.
We should start requesting new players to read the basic rules... at least the general guidelines and the penalties part.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh so others saw it. I thought I misread the post and face palmed for no reason.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She did edit it, it's in the history.
We should start requesting new players to read the basic rules... at least the general guidelines and the penalties part.
Ask them to...?
Should be a given for them to do so
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"don't hurt me" is a warning? '-' Heh, it's rather tactless, as if you take pleasure in remarking what haunts people. Did I do anything in a while to deserve that "warning"? I guess I am a puzzle indeed, or I just despise the taunting? You're getting mad on your own doing for real now o.O lmao

But yeah, my hint in good enough, people are never satisfied with them anyway (I'm active - old style hinting <- bad; I'm passive and might harm if I die <- bad; I'm not useful now and might grow to be, but there's a chance that won't happen <- bad). I won't reveal it like you did so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw, your reveal is also very convenient, for the sake of pointing it out. Now you have an excuse for not being a mafia target at night - in case you're mafia yourself. With the precedent of "unique" roles showing up as repeated, this wouldn't even be a bold move for a mafia anymore. If a PGO would come out later - now that you have all the doubts solved about the One Ring and people have the perception the town is in a disadvantage - you can claim that 2 PGOs is possible and that the town needs its weapons to fight the Nazguls. Sooooooo yeah... we're all walking on iffy ground.

And, since you put me, Vand and Greg on the same "attention to" bunch, might as well squeeze Greg? If he provided a hint, I missed it.
You‘re reading far too much into my words far and paint everything I say as taunting or something negative towards yourself...

I said it because often enough whenever I point out something about you during these games(and lately outside the game too) you complain about it and see it as attacks/unfair treatment/being mean. And I can’t tell anymore when you’re joking and when not. Won‘t go into more detail but you should know of several example situations yourself.
So I‘m kinda traumatized myself and not sure how to have a conversation with you without somehow doing something wrong. And you‘re somehow the only person I have these troubles with.
But if you say you want me to talk unfiltered again then fine I will.

I get what you‘re saying in your 2nd part, but I‘d never overcomplicate things like this if I was mafia. Neither when I‘m town. I do this based on necessity. Similar to the gift I had in the SnK game that made all night actions useless on me for night 1, I pointed that out because I didn‘t want anyone to waste their actions. Here it‘s even worse with them dying. I used PGO in my first game, lawl had it and kept quiet about it, and a useful townie died on him. I don‘t want that.

I‘m talking to people as I go. But sure next one can be @gnut, what about your role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But reinforcing is never harmful, Greg, so why not?
I didn't see she said investigative at first, just inactive. If Orgz hadn't pointed out...

Also, it doesn't make say that someone who can investigate is also inactive. So I don't think she was doubtful about what hint to provide on her role, but rather doubtful about what role to claim.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You‘re reading far too much into my words far and paint everything I say as taunting or something negative towards yourself...

I said it because often enough whenever I point out something about you during these games(and lately outside the game too) you complain about it and see it as attacks/unfair treatment/being mean. And I can’t tell anymore when you’re joking and when not. Won‘t go into more detail but you should know of several example situations yourself.
So I‘m kinda traumatized myself and not sure how to have a conversation with you without somehow doing something wrong. And you‘re somehow the only person I have these troubles with.
But if you say you want me to talk unfiltered again then fine I will.

I get what you‘re saying in your 2nd part, but I‘d never overcomplicate things like this if I was mafia. Neither when I‘m town. I do this based on necessity. Similar to the gift I had in the SnK game that made all night actions useless on me for night 1, I pointed that out because I didn‘t want anyone to waste their actions. Here it‘s even worse with them dying. I used PGO in my first game, lawl had it and kept quiet about it, and a useful townie died on him. I don‘t want that.

I‘m talking to people as I go. But sure next one can be @gnut, what about your role?
Active and had it once
:cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I said it because often enough whenever I point out something about you during these games(and lately outside the game too) you complain about it and see it as attacks/unfair treatment/being mean.
I don't recall much of that happening to you after the TG game, and honestly don't recall many of those outside of the game either, on the contraty, thought we were talking fine recently, but oh well o/ But yeah, back to the game, proceed as you prefer.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Also, it doesn't make say that someone who can investigate is also inactive. So I don't think she was doubtful about what hint to provide on her role, but rather doubtful about what role to claim.
Exactly. And I don't see any other reason for not hinting at your actual role unless you're Mafia/TP. Well, there are other possibilites, like Bomb, but then ultimately settling on inactive doesn't make sense either.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Because I have to go back to work in a mo, I'll vote kill Isildur / Cat. Will keep checking in to see if she has an explanation, but that edit is too iffy to just let slide.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Exactly. And I don't see any other reason for not hinting at your actual role unless you're Mafia/TP. Well, there are other possibilites, like Bomb, but then ultimately settling on inactive doesn't make sense either.
I could see that happening if she would realize that saying investigative puts her in danger and then decideed to sound harmless not to be targeted, and said inactive (passive?). It's just that, in between (1 min?), nothing seems to have happened to make her realize she shouldn't have said investigative. Sooo yeah...

If anything, if she's indeed an investigative townie, the mafia will prolly take care of her. So I might prefer giving her a pass than risk killing a pro-townie maybe, but then again, I'm always a pussy about those o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait, did Cat edit her post? I'm 100% sure I saw her say she "can investigate other players". :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If she did (I mean, she did, I saw the original post, but the "if" is in case I'm going hallucinogenic) and then changed to "inactive" then she just passed Asako for most suspicious in my book.
Just saw it too. Interesting for sure. That‘s gonna be penalties, but what else can we read from that?
Let‘s assume he is townie, like a det for example to fit his first line. He may have noticed after posting that it‘s too direct of a claim and makes him a target. But them he changes it into a passive role claim? Instead of a simple active?

I feel like it‘s more likely he‘s a mafia reconsidering his options? But it‘s still really weird to go back on his initial idea a few seconda after posting.

@Cat Sidhe26 want to try and explain yourself?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Fuck yea, fights :lmao
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just saw it too. Interesting for sure. That‘s gonna be penalties, but what else can we read from that?
Let‘s assume he is townie, like a det for example to fit his first line. He may have noticed after posting that it‘s too direct of a claim and makes him a target. But them he changes it into a passive role claim? Instead of a simple active?

I feel like it‘s more likely he‘s a mafia reconsidering his options? But it‘s still really weird to go back on his initial idea a few seconda after posting.

@Cat Sidhe26 want to try and explain yourself?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I misunderstood what @GrySun said about talking about our roles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top