Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The good old lawl playstyle, please kill him tonight, mafia =3=


For a game with 27 players this is one slow first day. Has everyone really written 3 posts or are there some missing? To me it feels like I have seen twenty different avis so far and some of those way less than three times.
Yeah, @Shobu_Yoruichi, @BluePegasus and @Zasz still haven't posted once, and a bunch of others are below the three-post threshold. I guess it's to be expected in a game of this size with several new players.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,620
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just making sure. :heh I wouldn't want the current Ring Bearer, in case they're a noob, to think it's a good idea to give it to you and get themselves killed. If you're being honest, that is.
Fair enough, though I‘m not sure if Lambu would give something so crucial to a beginner. But then he‘d put a target on the backs of more experienced people for N1, which is bad too. Maybe he just randomed it.
Either way, as long as the current ring bearer actually reads the posts it should help him decide.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Fair enough, though I‘m not sure if Lambu would give something so crucial to a beginner. But then he‘d put a target on the backs of more experienced people for N1, which is bad too. Maybe he just randomed it.
Either way, as long as the current ring bearer actually reads the posts it should help him decide.
I think either the initial Ring Bearer was completely randomized or it was intended to start in the hands of a specific role, so still random.


Either way, as long as the current ring bearer actually reads the posts it should help him decide.
Maybe it's really Zasz who has it :notlikethis Although I can see him be the Dark Lord too...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,620
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Better not be on Zasz :XD

And so, the best post of MG history happened.


Less than 4 hours left for the sunset.

@Shobu_Yoruichi , @BluePegasus , @Zasz you guys didn't even post once. :notlikethis

Im not extending the Day Phase anymore though, if I have to throw penalties like rice in a wedding, then so be it. :kappa
Only 3 being afk is quite the improvement from usual though :teehee One is Zasz, the other two beginners so it‘s par for the course.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
A part of me thinks we should let Cat live in the event she's a messy starting Detective or the like. If she's townie, she's pretty much dead now. So that part wants to go with Asako.

On the other hand her whole speech is just too messy to make me believe she's townie if I ignore the role she could have. I cant think of reasons even for a newbie to change the post with so contrasting contents the way she did, in that short time spam, so I'll go with votekill Cat for now as well.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i still say we kill gryffindor. thats just my gut feeling
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Votekill Catsidhe
The whole editing thing looks very bad,she gave a very weak explanation and then dissapeared
Will probably reconsider if she gives a better explanation later but currently shes the best choice i think :hmm
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
if cat is town i wonder how many mafia bandwagoned hert :lmao
 

Mononoke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
1,766
Age
26
Country
Joker
Right, finally back on again, to answer the question about my role compared to other roles this one is one of the least useful and not that active, and considering I have no idea who this character is I cannot say whether it does fit or not/ could give further hints based on that :XD (Hopefully I will have the time to read up on all the characters)
Now I actually do have the time to read back through this thread as I can tell I have missed a lot.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
We've got a lot of shit going on here at the moment. Which is a story for a different time, but it considers me spending the entire day on the police station, and probably the same goes for tomorrow. It's for non-Mafia related events. Don't get any ideas.

I won't be as active today and tomorrow, but I'll try to read everything later tonight.

Can someone tell me why CatSidhe gets all the votes (and a penalty one?)

I'll check back later tonight when I get home. :nod
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So everyone bandwagoning @Cat Sidhe26. I feel she really didn’t understand the rules about editing. It was a temptation in my first game. Maybe it’s the influx of new players but everyone looks innocents. Not really sure who to votekill, last time on day 1, I gave some random votekill cuz you never know. And when the bandwagoning ends up on a townie then I start looking at who jumped on that bandwagon. I guess Cat looks suspicious if it was any other player but it’s Cat and I have known her since FTB that’s kind of normal for her to think deeply on stuff and make changes.

@Lambu I think everyone likes the extra stuff you put on this game.

Sadness nobody remembers me to ask about my role. Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And we still have 15 people who haven't voted yet and 3 hours left till the first day ends. Theres going to be so many penalty votes next day if this stays so.

Also we should collect all the hints so far, we got a shitton of hints on day 1, far more than usual. Maybe the rings helped with that? Like as in people could act giving hints based on their rings ability instead of their role one?
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Votekill Catsidhe
The whole editing thing looks very bad,she gave a very weak explanation and then dissapeared
Will probably reconsider if she gives a better explanation later but currently shes the best choice i think :hmm
Well the reason I disappeared was because I went to the gym and went to breakfast and got a haircut so I just got back on. Also about the whole editing thing I didn't know you weren't suppose edit your post.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Also we should collect all the hints so far, we got a shitton of hints on day 1, far more than usual. Maybe the rings helped with that? Like as in people could act giving hints based on their rings ability instead of their role one?
I knew we would suffer the absence of Erin's lists :emocat Pompom started making one yesterday, so I'd personally let her handle it instead of having three of us separately keep track of the same stuff like last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well the reason I disappeared was because I went to the gym and went to breakfast and got a haircut so I just got back on. Also about the whole editing thing I didn't know you weren't suppose edit your post.
It's not that you edited the post that makes you suspicious, it's that you changed your hint from one thing (investigative role) to another ("inactive" role).

Or that you still haven't said which one is the real hint.

(That's about the long and short of it, @Xadyu.)
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Alright,what ive got so far bar catsidhe is:

-Farf is pretty defensive,dont see anything wrong with Grys comment tbh :hmm

-GrySuns role is very convenient like someone mentioned earlier
Already tempted to blow him up :e3 dw im not bomb this game

-i dont think i quite understand Asakos explanation about not knowing if shes active or passive :huh

still don't understand why we have to lynch on day 1 :arf

but I have no choice so...

Votekill Grima :kappa

-----------------------------

Role hint: not a fan of it :arf :notamused
Thats not a hint :arf
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
i still say we kill gryffindor. thats just my gut feeling
It’s kind of weird you are so after him so I but then I remembered last game (which was my first) the main character was mafia. So you might have something to your gut.

Also we should collect all the hints so far, we got a shitton of hints on day 1, far more than usual. Maybe the rings helped with that? Like as in people could act giving hints based on their rings ability instead of their role one?
I think it might be because we have a group of new players and people that haven’t played on a while. On top of that, the rings serve as a good distraction?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top