Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
to be quite honest, if it was anything remotely close to that kind of spice, I'd stay on the dl

instead I genuinely got memed
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
it says what i have to do not what i will get. they have no faith in me
So this basically confirms to us you‘re an active role? Unless the rings aren‘t just role related but can also request specific activity during the day?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm a cautious player and always was, you should know that well. I don't like risking potential detectives lives and that's something I repeated basically every single game as well. So of course I'll put more thought into it before deciding to go with someone that could fall into that category. In the end, it was basically me and Gry arguing back with Gryff, so I don't see how me and Gryff could be related.
In the end, you made a case on how she looks like mafia (and how her team could be taking a part in her lynching) and didn't vote for her, but went with a placeholder in the last hour of the phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*a part in her lynching as in preventing it
Tbh, being cautious is debatable but just going off of last game where we were together, whenever any of us was on the hot seat, you'd do pretty much what you're doing now...first try to get us off by downplaying or perhaps trying to theorize a situation where we might not be guilty, but it's not that you'd be too adamant about it..it's more like you'd throw it in there in an effort but would still vote relatively early depending on what made said person suspicious..Afterwards, you'd still be trying mention being reluctant too, but eventually will then more or less agree its the logical choice especially when it's become clear town won't budge...and like I said, I'm not pointing fingers but it feels that might be what you're doing here...also, it's only you and Gry vs Gryff now, reasonable because there's even less argument for Cat and you're not one who'd poke her head out unnecessarily and even if you're arguing for a teammate (which you always attempt to) you don't do it carelessly or with dumb statements that'd make you a suspect too...anyway initially, you were arguing for her. which is what I was referring to in my post.

Anyway, I'm not outright accusing you, just saying it's something I noticed. Because generally, even if you try to defend a teammate, it'd be with reasonable arguments, and you know how to go with the flow accordingly, so it never really seems like you're doing something weird..

As for me going for Asako, I did that so we don't completely get sidetracked with Cat. And she's more or less done for anyway..Asako is one of those I find iffy, but when I say placeholder, it wasn't a random vote out of nowhere. I believe I also explained my reason for voting her. Also, as it is, my vote cannot switch the tide of things at this stage, so rather than going for cat who is already done for, I'm attempting to still keep some of my other suspects in the spotlight. I would have voted any of you that I mentioned in that post, just that I suspect Asoka the most (after cat)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@TSPanda did you know that gimli is a famous hindud ating website? u got pretty memed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So this basically confirms to us you‘re an active role? Unless the rings aren‘t just role related but can also request specific activity during the day?
/shrug
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Less than twenty minutes to see what role Cat has.

Also guys, given the One Ring can only be used by the Mafia Lord this means that if we happen to get rid of the Lord early on that the One Ring is useless for the Mafia. So let's hope the Mafia Lord does not have something that makes it impossible to kill or lynch him.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
As promised, the last list of the day. Hope it helps, @Farfalla could you keep track of the rings list?
1.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
2.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way
3.Juvii -I'm innocent!
...and useful...
4.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-'
5.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all.
6.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute,Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort)
7.Brandish -My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats...
8.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense
9.Asako -First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective.
So it's an active role.
10.Kira-Role hint: not a fan of it
11.MarmaladeSky-It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously
12.CatSidhe-Well I think I have an inactive role..
13.Belserion-I have a passive role, never had it before.
14.Gnut-Active and had it once
15.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn.
16.Shinya -
I have a passive role
17.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
18- Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet.
19- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what ive read about her
20 GrySun- Claims Paranoid Gun Owner.
21- Gryffindor- Active role, never had it before.
22- TSPanda- I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency.
23 shinobi - My role is an active role.


Common Rings1.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role.
2.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me.
3.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
4. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
5-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh, being cautious is debatable but just going off of last game where we were together, whenever any of us was on the hot seat, you'd do pretty much what you're doing now...first try to get us off by downplaying or perhaps trying to theorize a situation where we might not be guilty
Desin begs to disagree xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As promised, the last list of the day. Hope it helps, @Farfalla could you keep track of the rings list?
1.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
2.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way
3.Juvii -I'm innocent!
...and useful...
4.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-'
5.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all.
6.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute,Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort)
7.Brandish -My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats...
8.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense
9.Asako -First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective.
So it's an active role.
10.Kira-Role hint: not a fan of it
11.MarmaladeSky-It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously
12.CatSidhe-Well I think I have an inactive role..
13.Belserion-I have a passive role, never had it before.
14.Gnut-Active and had it once
15.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn.
16.Shinya -
I have a passive role
17.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
18- Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet.
19- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what ive read about her
20 GrySun- Claims Paranoid Gun Owner.
21- Gryffindor- Active role, never had it before.
22- TSPanda- I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency.
23 shinobi - My role is an active role.


Common Rings1.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role.
2.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me.
3.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
4. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
5-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
Aye, whenever I get home I will, Bia.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol if you say so xD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Lady pompom Juvii gave one more hint: "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing." So the role he got doesn't quite fit Saruman expect for 1 thing meaning if we figure out that one thing is based on Saruman's character we might be able to guess what role he got.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys, my final warning for the day for those that missed it. If you go for me you‘re most likely not going to survive, unless someone else with higher priority dies for you. I‘d like to win this game, so let‘s not do mafia‘s work for them if possible.

@TSPanda did you know that gimli is a famous hindud ating website? u got pretty memed
:lmao
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hiya, something came up so gotta make it short, cant catch ip ehat Ive missed. For now;
Votekill Gryff


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Those spelling errors. I will catch up when I get home*
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
People, if I happen to die this night, keep the list alive, please, :arf don't let mafias intimidate you
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please let Cat be Mafia, dear Mafia Gods~
Let the townie winning streak continue~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There‘s gonna be a bunch of penalties next day huh. Damn it Zasz, every time xd
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Final VoteCount
Isildur/CatSidhe26 >>>>> x12 (Penalty vote, Juviii/Saruman, Organizized/Eomer, Brandish/Legolas, Vandred/Gollum, Farfaramir '-' , EmptySoul/Arwen, shinobi/Sam, Asako/Merry, Belserion/Galadriel, Lady Pompom/Pippin, Celeborn/Mononoke)
Gryffindor/Aragorn >>>> x3 (goodboy_lawlett/Deagol, GrySun/Boromir, MarmaladeSky/Theoden)
Merry/Asako >>>> x2 (gnut/Witchking, Holt/Bilbo)
Organizized/Eomer >>>> x1 (Xadyu/Denethor)
Vandred/Gollum >>>> x1 (Cat Sidhe26/Isildur)
Zasz/Grima >>>> x2 (kira/Sauron, TSPanda/Gimli)
Lady pompom/Pippin >>>> x1 (James Rye/Treebeard)
Kira/Sauron >>>> x1 (Gryffindor/Aragorn)
Mononoke/Celeborn >>>> x1 (Crescent_jinxgrace/Eowyn)
GrySun/Boromir >>>> x1 (Shinyarcanine45/Haldir)
--------o--------

It was an intense First Day. The Fellowship was exhausted after tons of accusations going around, they used the rings as a way to try prove themselves, but distrust was a sickness well engraved into their hearts.

After a rushed change of opinion, Isildur became the main suspect for the Fellowship. After all... wasn't he guilty for the survival of the ring? The vast majority agreed he wasn't trustworty and must have been corrupted by the evil forces. So Celeborn himself ordered his army of elves to shoot him to death.




Detective

Isildur was actually motivated to fix his mistake and help the fellowship by checking their loyalty, but he never got to do it...

Devastated for their mistake, the Fellowship got into the inn of The Pouncing Pony, wishing for the hideous Night to pass faster... even if they know they will strike.



------------o------------
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A long night it was for the fellowship, after the wrong decision of yesterday confidence was a luxury that very few were able to keep. When the first rays of sunlight entered the windows of the Inn, Gandalf called for everyone to present in the main hall of the tavern. No one could have expected what they saw...


(???)

They found the dwarve's corpse in the middle of the room, all his belongings were retrieved and there was no way to know what was his task. Aragorn and Legolas couldn't give credit for what the Black Riders had done to their friend.

After the painful revelation, the Fellowship prepared to leave and continue their Journey... and another Day dawns at last.



----------------o----------------
Day lasts 24 hours​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top