Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That makes my choice of words look pretty bad now... Thanks @kira :gwah
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Idk, that's one way to see it, but not how I would. I'd rather have @Lambu or @Emperor Spriggan answering this.
The information the barkeeper gets is completely randomized, it isn't fixed on a single person. In the event the role gotten was for the PGO the bar keeper would have died.
But since Kira used his role on the PGO :heh

Mentor

​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now the best scenario would be kira being a prosecutor and dying, lmao (if there isn't a Martyr).
Clears Gry for good and makes that Gambler guess chance 33% instead of 20%.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
'-'
Well fu Gry.

I was wrong about best scenario, gladly still a 33% to get the Gambler. Looks like a promising day.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hm I see. But somethings a bit off here still though. You saw that Cat was a detective before you sent in your action. Why still target Farf because she was protective of Cat, if Cat died and showed as townie det prior?
No I actually though that cat was a mafia and that farfalla was protecting her teammates but I actually send my night action after day1 ended so I knew form there that cat was really a det but it still didn't calm my doubts for farfalla ( should I mention that I target you and farfalla was more for that you were on to me too much that I felt suspicious that you two tried make everyone believe I was a mafia but I didn't want to mention it as it was more because of my feelings )
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Vandred, if you're the mafia gambler, I'll stab your corpse until it's dyed in red as you like :8C

By the way, kira you should've waited a bit more, if Gry dies as townie...
Wow, this reaction :gwah I assume they they changed your vote yesterday? Welp, not many targets left now. Either Faffs or Orgz.

Oh, by the way, I hope you townies get stomped like you deserve :blush I'm dead too, @Emperor Spriggan.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Wow, this reaction :gwah I assume they they changed your vote yesterday? Welp, not many targets left now. Either Faffs or Orgz.

Oh, by the way, I hope you townies get stomped like you deserve :blush I'm dead too, @Emperor Spriggan.
:fail
Damn it this was a hard post to make, but indeed you are:

Mentee
​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wow, this reaction :gwah I assume they they changed your vote yesterday? Welp, not many targets left now. Either Faffs or Orgz.

Oh, by the way, I hope you townies get stomped like you deserve :blush I'm dead too, @Emperor Spriggan.
:lmao You're the Mentee?
Good riddance '-'/ Getting rid of two strong mofos on the opposite side feels awesome.


Now, off to the third:
Votekill Organizized
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, someone go for Orgz, then I go for the other.

Votekill Farfalla
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So among Vandred, Orgz and you Farfy someone is gambler. I'm relieved the Vigilate Shoot a non-townie this time.

Things escalated so quickly today.​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure, I can reveal myself, but since Tommy gave me no space, it looks like he's with Orgz.

I'm the Mason Recruiter. I'm useless so far, and still am, 'cause I got blocked last night. One of the reasons I asked Asako about her action if she was the BK was to check if there was the chance it was her. Since it wasn't, a Prostitute out there would maybe believe me in this. Otherwise, it was an Escort, which is cute...

In any case, in 1 Night I could confirm myself if I don't keep getting blocked. Any Spy or Det can check on me as well o/

I'm only revealing 'cause Mafia can't know if the Docs will protect me or Asako so I'm rather safe. If they Strongman me, well, great waste!

Btw, I tried to recruit James.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, someone go for Orgz, then I go for the other.

Votekill Farfalla
Votekill Farfalla.
Be my guests. Even if I die, Orgz won't pass the next day :blush
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just what the heck happened while I was away?
@kira, you son of a gun! XD

Well, gotta change my vote then.
I'll vote for my other suspect:

Votekill Juvii
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
NOOOOOOO kira-sama my master, why.... why does this have to happen just why......
You... my master.. your sacrifice shall never be forgot... what a noble move.....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
NOOOOOOO kira-sama my master, why.... why does this have to happen just why......
You... my master.. your sacrifice shall never be forgot... what a noble move.....
He's alive, Asako o.ô And a confirmed townie now, which was what we were looking for.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sure, I can reveal myself, but since Tommy gave me no space, it looks like he's with Orgz.

I'm the Mason Recruiter. I'm useless so far, and still am, 'cause I got blocked last night. One of the reasons I asked Asako about her action if she was the BK was to check if there was the chance it was her. Since it wasn't, a Prostitute out there would maybe believe me in this. Otherwise, it was an Escort, which is cute...

In any case, in 1 Night I could confirm myself if I don't keep getting blocked. Any Spy or Det can check on me as well o/

I'm only revealing 'cause Mafia can't know if the Docs will protect me or Asako so I'm rather safe. If they Strongman me, well, great waste!

Btw, I tried to recruit James.
:8C
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait, what?! Like I’m just reading slowly in background as I do some work and... Bam. Bam. Third party!! Ok that makes sense now but whoa......
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Votekill Farfalla

She's doing something completely out of her warm, charming character... can't help but think on her being a baddy.

Btw, my special super hyper ring... does the same as Pompom's D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top