Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
NOOOOOOO kira-sama my master, why.... why does this have to happen just why......
You... my master.. your sacrifice shall never be forgot... what a noble move.....
He’s alive....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So I reveal myself and Orgz gets a free pass without doing nothing xDDD~

She's doing something completely out of her warm, charming character... can't help but think on her being a baddy.
This is the cherry on the pie xD You of all people calling me warm...

Well, again, Orgz can't go further^^ And I could prove myself if given the chance, but you guys can make your own call.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here...got almost 200 post to read
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ah......... good thing I though the PGO could take him with him but wait what the hell I mentor/mentee both die by kira move ...WHAT!!!
I wanted them to play together...
Rip we shall never forget you guys.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,565
Country
Dragonstone
I left for less than an hour and what I found now, OMG @kira you really got into the violent mode!!! :XD

so from Asako's list of suspects now it's down to only 2 ???
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'll wait for Orgz and see if he reveals. Well, we have one confirmed townie. Dets, this night will be perfect time to check your sanities.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Ah......... good thing I though the PGO could take him with him but wait what the hell I mentor/mentee both die by kira move ...WHAT!!!
I wanted them to play together...
Rip we shall never forget you guys.
Darlin', a question... not like the ones i'm used to ask... what's PGO? D:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Alright finally done reading
I like Grys plan,confusing but works well :hmm


LMAO KIRA :lmao
I knew Gry was bsing lmao,though it was a risky move on Kiras part,at least we got rid of the 3rd parties early and he just saved us a whole lot of trouble finding this mafia gambler,nicely done kira :clingy


Votekill Organizized
since farfalla has already revealed,i think i believe her for now since lying about such a thing will just backfire while Orgz ran off to who knows where

@Organizized anything to say in your defense Mr.Maf? :e3
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Paranoid Gun Owner.
Thanks... that title scares me a little xD

Look! @Asako @shinobi you and me got the fourth hobbits and we posted on this page <3 it's funny and strange at the same time.

Ok, i got to leave, have to take a siesta, cause this night i've a party, see you guys!
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Asako and kira did a very great job today! Let's hunt the mafia gambler<_> a placeholder since he didn't give an explanation yet:

votekill Organizized
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm a Detective.

Targeted Holt on N1 and got Guilty.

Still don't know my sanity, obviously. Since we have confirmed Townies now, I could confirm my sanity fairly soon.

Initially made a big reply post to Farf's reveal about how convenient it is she was blocked and has no one to vouch for her claim, but ultimately I'm just going to say my role and you guys get to decide whether you believe me or not. I know Det is an "easy claim" but it is what it is.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Initially made a big reply post to Farf's reveal about how convenient it is she was blocked and has no one to vouch for her claim,.
Ah, this is probably the only person that could clear this up a bit.

Has anyone blocked Farfalla in Night 1? Are you willing to pass out that information to us?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm a Detective.

Targeted Holt on N1 and got Guilty.

Still don't know my sanity, obviously. Since we have confirmed Townies now, I could confirm my sanity fairly soon.

Initially made a big reply post to Farf's reveal about how convenient it is she was blocked and has no one to vouch for her claim, but ultimately I'm just going to say my role and you guys get to decide whether you believe me or not. I know Det is an "easy claim" but it is what it is.
Ah yeah mr. Det. Why Holt of all people then? He wasn't mentioned as a suspect yday, neither looked like a safe pick as a townie, other people like James looked way more trustworthy.

It doesn't matter. I said it alrdy, you either die today or tomorrow. If they lynch me today, then they get their 100% answer on you. Now they can also have fun paying attention to Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, this is probably the only person that could clear this up a bit.

Has anyone blocked Farfalla in Night 1? Are you willing to pass out that information to us?
NO.
I'd rather get lynched, WTF?
Getting an exposed Prostitute to save a Recruiter? What are your priorities?
If anything, we have a confirmed townie alrdy. I'm behind my plays due to being block.
And what are you trying to do here even? Besides possibly getting a Prostitute killed, as if in case an Escort did it, she'd come here and say it LOL.

Well, in case I die, I'd say Orgz is next and to pressure Xadyu...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm a bit rusty, it's been awhile since I've played this. :pls

But yeah.. You're right. That's just exposing more townies. :lmao





:emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top