Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asako got mentor,mentee,mafia gambler,vigilante and recruiter....wtf?


Before i forget....why did lawl place a vote on zasz who had 4 penalty votes....

As for gry's plan....ever take into account a mafia or 3rd party would lie and say tgey were the ones who had the ring only to challenge the true former bearer....
Wouldnt it be worth a sacrifice to see who may possibly have the ring?
@kira
True aim:thumbs
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Organizized you haven't said what route you think we should take
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Orgz if this go on like this I think I m going to vote for you as farfalla explanation seem to me more believable for now that is.




But I will still read and vote later.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh who am I kidding. There's probably no martyr in this game knowing my luck :scry Wish I could've played some more, this game looked really fun. Good luck town, I hope you make it without me still :feelsbadman
I give one more hint to my ring: Whenever somebody is about to die during the day, I get a warning. Meaning we might have an assassin among the Mafia. Or it was just for the prosecutor/vigilante cowboy/other rings with day killing abilities.

Also all those claims, I love it! Gonna make it harder for the Mafia to hide among the not claimed role group/while hiding in the role claim group will sooner or later expose them. And thanks for the trust, farf. :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asako....i believe you
My only hang up is....could you have been redirected.

Im mean....gry recruited but lala did not.
Lala was blocked and orgz was not.
Kira is vigilante.....

I dont know....there is a possibility that lala and orgz are truthful.

Or maybe im just stunned you gathered such a fellowship....this situation is bugging me.


I mean.. last game have 0 passive roles... So I can't infer much from that now.
Well it was a trial theme...everyone had to be active:heh

I want to know how you are going to prove you are recruiter....
I mean....next day if you are mafia,one of your buddies just says"oh yeah,im a mason with lala"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What took you so long?? :3c
I have to explain this every game...it should be stickied....

gnut does not play mafia game at work....i cant log in and get in a debate because i work in a restaurant.
Just tag me

:cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Asako....i believe you
My only hang up is....could you have been redirected.

Im mean....gry recruited but lala did not.
Lala was blocked and orgz was not.
Kira is vigilante.....

I dont know....there is a possibility that lala and orgz are truthful.

Or maybe im just stunned you gathered such a fellowship....this situation is bugging me.



Well it was a trial theme...everyone had to be active:heh

I want to know how you are going to prove you are recruiter....
I mean....next day if you are mafia,one of your buddies just says"oh yeah,im a mason with lala"
Another thing that makes me see Asako as legit is that I doubt that more experienced players would recommend her such a plan to her.
It's super tricky to keep up with it during the game even for very experienced ones. Evil failed at doing so, cause there are too many variables and guesses to play with and the gamble was just too big for him to be able to predict outcomes.
And... to decide to deliver a complex plan like that to a starter looks like a mafia chaos waiting to happen. So I'm quite confident Asako is legit.
Otherwise, give her a place in the Hall of Fame...

If someone vouches for me and I would end up dying as mafia, that would be a very dumb move o.O That would mean that getting me would give you guys a free extra mafia. I'd never do that as mafia, it's dumb xD, a well intended doctor could try to protect me and end up killing me, exposing the whole thing.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dumb....but a possibility.:hmph
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Basically it's all about trusting Lala or Orgz right now.
It's a tricky situation indeed, but I feel like Lala is legit.
What are everyone's thoughts?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Basically it's all about trusting Lala or Orgz right now.
It's a tricky situation indeed, but I feel like Lala is legit.
What are everyone's thoughts?
I just gave mine....you go til day 4 when she possibly has 2 people to vouch for her.
What doctor is going to protect here if she is possible mafia?
I wouldnt....and shes my butterfly,thats saying alot.
Its not about defending orgz as it is lala gets a pass until day 4 to be "confirmed"
Does that make sense?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, I'm not decided yet but I think I'm leaning towards Farf being more likely to be mafia now...and frankly risking a det is tough. I should still be back before Day is over but gonna drop my vote just in case
Votekill Farfalla
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I just gave mine....you go til day 4 when she possibly has 2 people to vouch for her.
What doctor is going to protect here if she is possible mafia?
I wouldnt....and shes my butterfly,thats saying alot.
Its not about defending orgz as it is lala gets a pass until day 4 to be "confirmed"
Does that make sense?
I got your point.
We'll just have to wait for the others to vote and see.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tbh, I'm not decided yet but I think I'm leaning towards Farf being more likely to be mafia now...and frankly risking a det is tough. I should still be back before Day is over but gonna drop my vote just in case
Votekill Farfalla
Honestly before the kira reveal....it was between him and lawlett for me....because of those votes on zasz.
Think im voting the same route....lawlett.

This situation with orgz and lala is just to random for night 1 for me.

Asako basically hit the lottery.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
zasz ur too active, not enough kappa faces. you are 100% mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh, I'm not decided yet but I think I'm leaning towards Farf being more likely to be mafia now...and frankly risking a det is tough. I should still be back before Day is over but gonna drop my vote just in case
Votekill Farfalla
Sooo... you ask us questions to build ground to go ahead, Orgz doesn't reply, you don't wait for him, and decide to pick the one that provided you answers you never disagreed with?

After Orgz associated himself with you, that won't look good if I die as the Recruiter, but you know what you're doing - more than you demonstrated to me though, since I can't get your reasoning and you didn't provide it (you gave us the 'sparing a Det' reason as an addition to others that led you to lean towards me, and those you never provided).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just gave mine....you go til day 4 when she possibly has 2 people to vouch for her.
What doctor is going to protect here if she is possible mafia?
I wouldnt....and shes my butterfly,thats saying alot.
Its not about defending orgz as it is lala gets a pass until day 4 to be "confirmed"
Does that make sense?
If anything, leaving me alive with no doctors on me would mean the Mafia would waste a night kill on a Recruiter without a party. Still looks logically good @.@
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top