Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Farfalla
Im only bringing up the possibility you could be playing us....why is that wrong.

Im openly admitting i want to wash my hands of it....why i havent voted yet cause in the end it will come down to you 2.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla
Im only bringing up the possibility you could be playing us....why is that wrong.

Im openly admitting i want to wash my hands of it....why i havent voted yet cause in the end it will come down to you 2.
I never said it's wrong o.o
But of course I won't let people go on thinking that sounds plausible if I don't think it does.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never said it's wrong o.o
But of course I won't let people go on thinking that sounds plausible if I don't think it does.
You dont think its plausible or you know its not the case?:heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You dont think its plausible or you know its not the case?:heh
For the last time, I'm townie, Greg^^" So answer your question yourself, with what you believe in.

On one hand it's very frustrating to see actions like Holtie's, basically groundless (or at least uninformed), on the other hand I'll take comfort that Orgz can't go further.

Just PLEASE make me a promise that if I die today you won't let Orgz flee freely towards other day phases =-= Like it happened to Panda when there was NO WAY he was townie, and people keep gave him a pass, and he won the game... Promise that, Greg, to make me less bitter now, lmao.
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh god lord! I've been gone for over 9 hours due to mainly and family affairs. 300+ messages. Can someone give me a rundown of whats is going on?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Back for a bit, but seriously have to sleep soon. Not an ideal evening for all this to happen on but I'll try to answer what I can on my phone. (Will set an early alarm so I can be back here again at the end of the phase... Although I doubt many will be active then...)

Just got here...quite the eventful day..I recall Gry saying in last game about making bold claims and going through with it..I see now how much he values that move. I think I'd probably never be able to trust him again. Anyway, great shot Kira..Hasty but still excellent target and even more so since we managed to take two out of Asako's list..now it would be one big shit storm if Asako is lying, and I hope I'm not underestimating her, but I think this kinda play would be wayy too advanced for her to pull off like this, regardless of whichever veterans might have advised her (if shes' mafia), this and many more lead me to believe she's saying the truth. Going from there, we have to assume Farf or orgz is the gambler. Before I make any calls myself, just going to ask @Farfalla and @Organizized what do you think Town should do here? And if possible, nothing like "I know I'm innocent so it must be the other guy". I'd prefer an objective opinion
Obviously tough to be objective. I have to assume Asako is telling the truth, and Farf is the Gambler.

If we kill Farf, I can check kira tonight. Best case scenario, I get an Innocent result, which would mean I'm sane and you're definitely Mafia. If I get Guilty, that means either I'm a useless Paranoid or I'm Insane and you're both innocent (and hopefully there's another Det who runs tests as well and can clear things up).

If I'm killed and there are remaining Dets besides me, then at least they can check Farf tonight (and lynch her next Day), and kira the following night, to be 100% on their sanities. Which is a small comfort at least.

Honestly, until this whole business I've (for once) trusted Farf so I'm not so sure what else to make of her being Mafia now, since I can't remember if she's covered for anyone or anything like that. All I remember is she voted Cat while saying "I kinda want to go for Asako" which I then thought made sense, and then kira today which, well, also made sense at the time. I've been agreeing with most of what she's said so far so it's tough for me to really say who to kill next if she's lynched. It's worth looking into the ones who side with her and vote for me now, at the very least.

I guess it's possible she could be putting suspicion on you, Xad and Shobu now to make people think you're Mafia when she shows as it (like she's trying to provide a cover for you, accusing you), but maybe that's just my tired brain on the verge of breaking down because it sounds far-fetched.

So all I'm really sure Town should do (since I can't say "I know I'm innocent, vote for Farf") is really vote for the one who they trust more, I guess. If I survive that's good, but there could be (if there are more Dets) a small benefit from Farf surviving as well, and she'd be lynched next Day Phase in any case. Even though the benefit of having a Detective survive is greater.

That's pretty much it, I think. My brain needs sleep. I'll be back first thing in the morning.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If we kill Farf, I can check kira tonight. Best case scenario, I get an Innocent result, which would mean I'm sane and you're definitely Mafia.
No? :/ Now you're a so called Detective ignoring the effect of the one ring... What if Holt had it and used it? You were always on spot about things regarding those new rules, and helped people understanding things up to this point, and now you overlook some core information related to your role? :/ It's unlike you, 'cause you're faking...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I just rewatched Léon, but I expected things to turn into a second gear over here. Guess I was wrong.
I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for this day to end, so I'll be changing my vote because I'm not really sure anymore.

Lock Votekill Shobu_Yoruichi
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Why votelock a dude with penalty votes on him?

It would be pretty ironic if Farfalla was the gambler considering the events of the previous game:rolleyes:.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why votelock a dude with penalty votes on him?

It would be pretty ironic if Farfalla was the gambler considering the events of the previous game:rolleyes:.
I already voted once, so it would be locked either way.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I already voted once, so it would be locked either way.
Yeah, I know. But why him?

Oh god lord! I've been gone for over 9 hours due to mainly and family affairs. 300+ messages. Can someone give me a rundown of whats is going on?
kira is Daytime Vigilante and used his ability to kill GrySun who was Mentor(Third Party) and by extension killed Vandred who was Mentee.

And now it seems that there is a Mafia Gambler between Organizized and Farfalla.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, I know. But why him?
I already posted here that I find it weird that a pretty active guy like Shobu is.. well.. not active right now.
He'd love this game, but I think he's just scared to mess up or something, maybe he's hanging low for that reason.

Besides, I don't want to take the risk anymore. I have found my reasons to not vote on Farfalla anymore, and I have no idea what to think of Orgz. So I'll go for someone who isn't being active. It was literally a coin toss between Shobu and Bluep
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why votelock a dude with penalty votes on him?

It would be pretty ironic if Farfalla was the gambler considering the events of the previous game:rolleyes:.
Well, if Xad and Orgz are indeed together, he knows that killing me will expose Orgz... So instead of going for a mafia catch for sure, in 1 or 2 days, he decided to extend the doubts o/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Somewhere it maybe has eluded me why Orgz or Farf has to be a Mafia Gambler? Because I was just checking back on some roles and I don't really think one of them is a MG.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top