Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
Sooooo, now that I can definitely be online, who exactly is on the bandwagon for lynching?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Also....nobody said anything about the amount of active role claims.

Almost 30 players and but a few claim passive?
Yeah, strange, I'm actually more worried that we have people just going under the radar but no one seems worried with it, and among those people we could have mafia members, who knows the janitor.

Sooooo, now that I can definitely be online, who exactly is on the bandwagon for lynching?
Farfalla and Organizized due to Asako's results after the death of GrySun and Vandred.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sooooo, now that I can definitely be online, who exactly is on the bandwagon for lynching?
Basically someone between Farfalla and Orgz.
Technically me too, considering the 4 penalty votes on me.
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
hmmm, this is kinda hard. What are Farfalla and Orgz are arguing or alibi?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since I'm having some difficulties with Orgaz and Farfalla alibies I'm going to vote kill Shobu_Yoruichi For the fact, I don't believe he has spoken yet
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
hmmm, this is kinda hard. What are Farfalla and Orgz are arguing or alibi?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since I'm having some difficulties with Orgaz and Farfalla alibies I'm going to vote kill Shobu_Yoruichi For the fact, I don't believe he has spoken yet
You're not the only one having difficulties in fact.
Anyway, want to share some hints about your role with us?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, I'm passive and a townie, with no ring.
Sorry, but not having a ring is against the rules:
n order to increase the fellowship's success in their task, every player will be granted a Ring of Power.
All of these rings offer beneficial abilities to their owners and only to their owners. Some of them hold passive skills while others may need a certain situation or action from the player to activate.
This active power may only be used once when triggered, with very few exceptions.
fellowship = townies, every townie has a ring. If you don't have, you can only be mafia. Could you explain this "not having a ring" better?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Slip up or wrong phrasing? :notsure
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
Sorry, but not having a ring is against the rules:


fellowship = townies, every townie has a ring. If you don't have, you can only be mafia. Could you explain this "not having a ring" better?
I must haven't read the rules properly then, I only glance at them. If that's the case my ring's power only activates when I'm targeted
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I can't deny both Farf and Orgz have convincing arguments. This is a tough one. There's the possibility that they're both what they say they are as was mentioned, but I see no absolute reason to doubt Asako's bar keeper claim. I have to vote soon since the DP ends when I'll be asleep but neither of these two triggered my suspicion before. I hate being this indecisive.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Between the OvF, one is a mafia gambler. Ok, I initially missed that but I see now.

Organizized seems a bit more guilty because he pressured Asako/Kira and was in the Cat bandwagon, I remember. As for Farfalla because Holt played with her last game and thinks he knows her style. While normally I think I would go with Organizized becaus Farfalla’s explanation seems really good..... I don’t want to be bit in the freaking ass if his detective claim is right cuz of us townies already having lost a detective. And whoever voted against a detective will be immediately put on the chopping block.
Which puts us on the safer choice of farfalla who is less guilty but has no protection. Yet if she turns out to be townie, anyone who voted for her will be suspected and then Organizized will be lynched the next day. And the next closest choice is Zasz who is only there because of penalty vote. Or Shobu, who I’m like “Who is this?”

So let me see which people I agree with...

Zasz has Kira’s vote who I trust but Law’s
Vote who I definetly don’t trust.

Organized has the majority it seems with some people who I agree with, Lady Pompom, Juvii, and Gryffindor.

Farfalla has Holt who’s opinion I could see.

And Juvii who was voted by Zasz. Which I am not seeing as Zasz is way more suspicious then Juvii.

I wish we can could investigate Organizized and Farfalla while lynching a tertiary suspect like Zasz or Law who seem the odd couple....... Leaning toward Organizized. But don’t want this to be let’s bandwagon the last detective in the town on Day 2. I want some fresh eyes on this but am so tired. Maybe taking a nap and re-reading everything.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As for Farfalla because Holt played with her last game and thinks he knows her style.
Exactly. Last time we played together. He saw how much I suffered to pick up a claim. I dodged it as much as I could and ended up picking something generic on the last days.
Now, I'm claiming an UNIQUE role, on DAY 2. That's harder to claim than Detective. No one came out to say there's another recruiter and question my word. This difference in the pattern he conveniently didn't point out.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I must haven't read the rules properly then, I only glance at them. If that's the case my ring's power only activates when I'm targeted
Okay, so now you do have a ring that fits the passive ability (it activates when you're targeted). :hmmIntriguing, if I'm guessing your role right...

As much as I want to believe both Orgz and Farfy, one of them is lying. (if Asako is telling the truth, which I believe she is)

I'm not sure if Orgz isn't Det and it could be Farfy is lying too. I suspected her before Asako told the results, but I'm leaning more towards Orgz now since he sounds more suspicious and I've seen mafia claiming Det with like two dets confirmed on the game. I'm yet to see @BluePegasus , @Shobu_Yoruichi and @Mononoke talking more about their roles.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk, this is dumb, sry ^^" Maybe Shobu or Zasz is mafia, but we got 50% chance of getting a mafia here. That's certain... Everybody agrees Asako sounds legit... If you're going to vote Shobu or Zasz, vote me instead, please.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We should check Shobu or Zasz tomorrow, because depending on who we lynch today, we could get some of the mafia teammates. Well, gonna leave now, not sure if I'll be here fo the endphase. See ya if I'm still alive on D3.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guys, do I have to remind you that I'm up there only due to two random votes and 4 penalty votes?
Kira was trolling and law voted me because "I'm too active".
Ah wait, he's trolling too. :kappa
That's really it, besides I don't even know the reason why you're suspecting me...
Either way, since I cannot change my vote, I'd recommend you making your mind about the Lala-Orgz situation.
One of them is lying and my opinion is that Orgz is doing it.
Well, I said what I had to say.
I'll still be up for a while and then I'll go to bed.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
For now I’ll cast my vote, I’ll try to be there by the end of the phase
Leaning towards Orgz right now so...

Votekill Orgz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top