The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.
Mafia Strongwoman
Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)
Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)
So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!
Yes I'm a newbie but does tha really have anything to do with my role? I had nothing against Farfalla or Orgz.
What I meant by not having a ring was meant by the One Ring. My ring's powers
Well, irl stuff kept me away from the game. by the time I got back there were over 300 messages. Do i really want to read those many messages? No, and in order to meet the quota for the day and not get penalized, i just randomly typed something up.
Also, I'm way too busy doing rl things to be plotting at night.
Hm, well I suppose I'll be under quite a bit of fire today...But thankfully at least the two top yesterday were both mafia (Zasz and Orgz)...I was wrong about Farf too (@Farfalla sorry bout that, but I really didn't trust you..you probably got quite triggered..but I didn't mean to)..
Well now we know for sure there are 2 teams..Farf probably went after the wrong recruit and died, the 2 mafia teams got a kill each but there's one unaccounted kill..there's a bunch of explanations for the last one but tbh there's too little to work with
Why the fuck did so many people die after having only one death in night one despite two mafias and lynching the Mentor and his Mentee before they could go on their killing spree!? Well, at least we know that Orgz was lying. And that is very likely that the last two who voted for Zasz were his teammates trying to protect him because without Belserion's votelock on Zasz, it would have been a double lynch on both Zasz and Orgz or an extension of another hour or two. After all Orgz was red Mafia for them Zasz could have been townie for all they know after only one kill at night 1.
Why the fuck did so many people die after having only one death in night one despite two mafias and lynching the Mentor and his Mentee before they could go on their killing spree!? Well, at least we know that Orgz was lying. And that is very likely that the last two who voted for Zasz were his teammates trying to protect him because without Belserion's votelock on Zasz, it would have been a double lynch on both Zasz and Orgz or an extension of another hour or two. After all Orgz was red Mafia for them Zasz could have been townie for all they know after only one kill at night 1.
Clearly, Farf choose the wrong target this night. She's lucky I was around the first time, otherwise she would've been dead Night 1. Stupid girl.
My bet is currently on Shiny, the slip-up that was made still bugs me. And I'm definitely going to use this opportunity again to put some attention on @Shobu_Yoruichi and @BluePegasus because both of them are the max amount of inactive they could be and I don't trust both of them for those reasons. I don't know Blue well enough, but I know Shobu to be a very active guy on this forum. So this strikes me as odd.
Why the fuck did so many people die after having only one death in night one despite two mafias and lynching the Mentor and his Mentee before they could go on their killing spree!? Well, at least we know that Orgz was lying. And that is very likely that the last two who voted for Zasz were his teammates trying to protect him because without Belserion's votelock on Zasz, it would have been a double lynch on both Zasz and Orgz or an extension of another hour or two. After all Orgz was red Mafia for them Zasz could have been townie for all they know after only one kill at night 1.
Well tbh, it would make sense the orange went Orgz if they really believed he was det (frankly they wouldn't know he was lying), also if we go by that, it would imply that Janitor is on red team...another possibility is one of either orgz, pompom, farf may have been poisoned N1...or an insane doc, or targeting pgo....Maybe Janitor (possibly red) killed Gryff, Orgz was killed by orange, Farf targeted a guilty person and pompom either targeted the wrong person or there's another killer..but unlikely given only 1 kill N1. Well N1 could have also been a posion attack (seems more probably to me)
Fair enough, but I already said yesterday that I wasn't trying to..but yes, between Farf and Orgz I did believe Farf was the guilty one...was wrong obviously, but tbh, if you checked I was mostly talking with Farf and addressing her points instead of urging or trying to get people to vote her.
Bel's move was fishy too imo..but I don't know if she'd make such an obvious move as mafia, but then again, she is not a new player so can't put it beyond her. I could imagine she felt she'd be able to defend it regardless
Clearly, Farf choose the wrong target this night. She's lucky I was around the first time, otherwise she would've been dead Night 1. Stupid girl.
My bet is currently on Shiny, the slip-up that was made still bugs me. And I'm definitely going to use this opportunity again to put some attention on @Shobu_Yoruichi and @BluePegasus because both of them are the max amount of inactive they could be and I don't trust both of them for those reasons. I don't know Blue well enough, but I know Shobu to be a very active guy on this forum. So this strikes me as odd.
I don't know what goes on inside your head, silly.
And yeah, my mistake. He was the time bomb. That just leaves @Shobu_Yoruichi in my crosshairs then.
Shiny told everyone she didn't have a ring at first. Which is impossible, since everyone has one. Then she corrected it to having a passive ring or something.
I don't know what goes on inside your head, silly.
And yeah, my mistake. He was the time bomb. That just leaves @Shobu_Yoruichi in my crosshairs then.
Shiny told everyone she didn't have a ring at first. Which is impossible, since everyone has one. Then she corrected it to having a passive ring or something.
I don't know what goes on inside your head, silly.
And yeah, my mistake. He was the time bomb. That just leaves @Shobu_Yoruichi in my crosshairs then.
Shiny told everyone she didn't have a ring at first. Which is impossible, since everyone has one. Then she corrected it to having a passive ring or something.
You know, the only reason why Shiny couldn't have a ring is because the sole person in this game without a ring is the Lord of Rings which the red Mafia most likely serves, in other words their mafia boss. However once he gets his hands on the one ring it will probably be a very powerful ability to gain, like daily day kills against which we can hardly protect ourselves.
Fair enough, but I already said yesterday that I wasn't trying to..but yes, between Farf and Orgz I did believe Farf was the guilty one...was wrong obviously, but tbh, if you checked I was mostly talking with Farf and addressing her points instead of urging or trying to get people to vote her.
Bel's move was fishy too imo..but I don't know if she'd make such an obvious move as mafia, but then again, she is not a new player so can't put it beyond her. I could imagine she felt she'd be able to defend it regardless
You know, the only reason why Shiny couldn't have a ring is because the sole person in this game without a ring is the Lord of Rings which the red Mafia most likely serves, in other words their mafia boss. However once he gets his hands on the one ring it will probably be a very powerful ability to gain, like daily day kills against which we can hardly protect ourselves.
Also ANYbody heard ANYthing about Mononoke ? That guy has given 0(!!!) hints in three days, his name is not even on the frikking list! I will add it to 26th place!
I find this very weird considering what you claim to be your ring's activation condition. From what I've noticed so far and going by my own rings activation condition, it should be something related to your role...you being targeted at night doesn't seem to work well you being a vengeful who's passive ability deals with lynching at day....
@Xadyu Wanna make a claim or give more hints? I have a good guess what your role is, but still. We need to weed out the Mafias who try to hide behind safe options like Orgz tried to do as "Detective" and find the ones who claim ones that are hard to hide in because they can provide evidence of their actions.