Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
I find this very weird considering what you claim to be your ring's activation condition. From what I've noticed so far and going by my own rings activation condition, it should be something related to your role...you being targeted at night doesn't seem to work well you being a vengeful who's passive ability deals with lynching at day....
My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night
Huh? I don't understand....whoever holds the rings? What exactly does this mean?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night
You mean your ring is dependent on other rings? Which rings? Does its description says which rings its powers activates to?

Also Holt, given Farf's last post I have a feeling that Farf was targeting you last night, what do you think?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You mean your ring is dependent on other rings? Which rings? Does its description says which rings its powers activates to?

Also Holt, given Farf's last post I have a feeling that Farf was targeting you last night, what do you think?
Well I think you should let Shiny explain himself...I know you're always bubbling with theories but if he's lying, you might be giving him ideas

Nah, I doubt it..she clearly suspected me, and frankly it'd be dumb for a Mason to target someone they suspect. I can say though that if indeed she had targeted me, then she wouldn't be dead..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One thing I dislike is that lady pompom could have easily used her Investigator ability to find out Gimli's role, tell us said role and prove herself this way. Now we don't know two roles and most likely lost the sole role who can find them out till we kill the Janitor. >.<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I think you should let Shiny explain himself...I know you're always bubbling with theories but if he's lying, you might be giving him ideas

Nah, I doubt it..she clearly suspected me, and frankly it'd be dumb for a Mason to target someone they suspect. I can say though that if indeed she had targeted me, then she wouldn't be dead..
Well, Shiny's there to explain himself which he hopefully will soon. Man, I wish I had been Mafia this game, with those rings as cover I would have done so well~

So you wanna make a claim or give more hints for your role Holt? It is day 3, ya know, I need to keep this list updated now that pompom bite the dust.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
My rings activates when i'm targeted
Targeted? Is it specified?
And if you had such a condition for your ring activating it wouldve been best to not say so,you can say goodbye to activating that ring now :awe
Vengeful Townie
Agreed with holts post about this,your condition doesnt seem to fit your role
My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night
????


Holt & James,Shiny is a girl :arf
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
Huh? I don't understand....whoever holds the rings? What exactly does this mean?
It means that whoever has the One ring and targets me, my ring activates. I made a typo while typing out ring as my fingers move faster than my mind.
You mean your ring is dependent on other rings? Which rings? Does its description says which rings its powers activates to?
My ring is independent. The only clues I was given about my ring were that it activates when I'm targeted.
Also Holt, given Farf's last post I have a feeling that Farf was targeting you last night, what do you think?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Targeted? Is it specified?
And if you had such a condition for your ring activating it wouldve been best to not say so,you can say goodbye to activating that ring now :awe

Agreed with holts post about this,your condition doesnt seem to fit your role

????


Holt & James,Shiny is a girl :arf
Bro, there are no girls on the internet. Everybody knows that, dude. :derp
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There are way too many inactives coasting, I was looking at those on the thread and didn't even realize they were playing..marmaladesky and shinobi I'm referring to you too mostly

Empty I didn't realize XD correction taken

James you can add that my role is passive
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
There are way too many inactives coasting, I was looking at those on the thread and didn't even realize they were playing..marmaladesky and shinobi I'm referring to you too mostly

Empty I didn't realize XD correction taken

James you can add that my role is passive
Since we have a few players inactive it would be safe to assume that they may be mafia members. :hmm
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It means that whoever has the One ring and targets me, my ring activates. I made a typo while typing out ring as my fingers move faster than my mind.
Hm...I don't know what to make of this..it sounds a bit...weird. What if the One ring is with someone without a targeting role? Also what would be the odds of you getting targeted by the holder of the one ring? Plus you said earlier that whoever has the ringS ..and tbh, I still don't see how this condition fits your role

@kira would you mind saying your ring activation condition? Would like to clarify something
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since we have a few players inactive it would be safe to assume that they may be mafia members. :hmm
We'll get to them in due time, but you have quite a few issues of your own at the moment
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Also holt,do you have any idea why Orgz chose to use you as his guilty investigation claim?
It was pretty random and just further raises my doubts about you tbh so would like to hear your thoughts about this

Bro, there are no girls on the internet. Everybody knows that, dude. :derp
Tru :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@MarmaladeSky you're one of those inactives btw..do you have something to say? Suspects? Thoughts on Shiny? Anything?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also holt,do you have any idea why Orgz chose to use you as his guilty investigation claim?
It was pretty random and just further raises my doubts about you tbh so would like to hear your thoughts about this


Tru :kappa
I have no idea...he said himself he thought I and 2 others looked most innocent to him (tbh can't recall the names of the other two, could check later though) and he decided to check me..Initially, I was working with the assumption he was a legit detective but considering he was actually the gambler, tbh I can only see it as he trying to either frame me eventually or well, maybe he was going for the insane approach. Given the size of the game and that we already had a det, it was a bold claim tbh...I'm not sure how he planned to follow up with it because he'd be hard pressed to give results..but I'd say if I was on his team, I wouldn't allow him use me as a target claim. There are just too many ways it could have gone wrong. Well, he at least knew I wasn't on his team so either I'd be town or other mafia..I think he was planning to see how he could play, either get me killed and based on my reveal, go for insane or sane claim..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@EmptySoul Ya wanna give more pointers or claim a role outright? I have a guess what you might have, but who knows, I might be wrong.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky you're one of those inactives btw..do you have something to say? Suspects? Thoughts on Shiny? Anything?
I'm usually not incredibly talktative, at least not in this game. I guess thats my general playstyle.
Anyway, regarding Shiny: I wasn't suspecting her that much before, but after today with the multiple vague explanations of her ring it just seems odd to me. Convenient to blame it on typing things fast.

As for suspects, I don't have any suspects right now that aren't fueled by gut feelings, mainly Belserion right now, but Shiny is getting close to that small list rn.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@gnut seen you've been here for a while...gonna say something?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@MarmaladeSky you're one of those inactives btw..do you have something to say? Suspects? Thoughts on Shiny? Anything?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have no idea...he said himself he thought I and 2 others looked most innocent to him (tbh can't recall the names of the other two, could check later though) and he decided to check me..Initially, I was working with the assumption he was a legit detective but considering he was actually the gambler, tbh I can only see it as he trying to either frame me eventually or well, maybe he was going for the insane approach. Given the size of the game and that we already had a det, it was a bold claim tbh...I'm not sure how he planned to follow up with it because he'd be hard pressed to give results..but I'd say if I was on his team, I wouldn't allow him use me as a target claim. There are just too many ways it could have gone wrong. Well, he at least knew I wasn't on his team so either I'd be town or other mafia..I think he was planning to see how he could play, either get me killed and based on my reveal, go for insane or sane claim..
I see,damn i can't catch you slipping up,you sure know how to defend yourself :XD
Alright I believe you for now :rolleyes:
@EmptySoul Ya wanna give more pointers or claim a role outright? I have a guess what you might have, but who knows, I might be wrong.
Aight,i see no problem giving away another hint
Adding: Night action :nod


Just realised the amount of vague hints in that list,those whove barely given hints should add something as well instead of making it easier for mafia to hide in between us like that :rolleyes:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awhile....logged on 10mins ago
Was reading.....
Besdes shiny....i would say people like shinobi,mononoke and shobu need attention.
Also thiking on the zasz kill....how was lawlett so sure....didnt want to say it yesterday....could he be mafia detective?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I see,damn i can't catch you slipping up,you sure know how to defend yourself :XD
Alright I believe you for now :rolleyes:
Lol well I won't slip up because I'm actually innocent but asides that, even if I was mafia I wouldn't make an obvious slip-up..
Also thiking on the zasz kill....how was lawlett so sure....didnt want to say it yesterday....could he be mafia detective?
I considered it myself, but he did say the kill will activate his ring. Technically if he was det, he'd already be sure from the start and imo could have easily put it forward for zasz to be killed (actually I think he mentioned something like that a few times too), but towards the end of the day it seemed he got pretty desperate..it's lawl though, I've seen him do things for the heck of it a lot of times...but also, it's possible he was trying to save orgz? After all he said we can deal with Farf/Orgz later but take out zasz now (which makes little sense to me too considering all things)....so it's a possibility.

Also, Greg yesterday you also opted to go for Zasz over Farf/Orgz (which imo was the more reasonable decision)...I know you said you thought both could legit but I think it was also obvious that the chances of that were extremely slim...or at least not big enough that one would overlook them and go for someone else (Zasz) when the reason for going after zasz was largely baseless for the most part.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol well I won't slip up because I'm actually innocent but asides that, even if I was mafia I wouldn't make an obvious slip-up..

I considered it myself, but he did say the kill will activate his ring. Technically if he was det, he'd already be sure from the start and imo could have easily put it forward for zasz to be killed (actually I think he mentioned something like that a few times too), but towards the end of the day it seemed he got pretty desperate..it's lawl though, I've seen him do things for the heck of it a lot of times...but also, it's possible he was trying to save orgz? After all he said we can deal with Farf/Orgz later but take out zasz now (which makes little sense to me too considering all things)....so it's a possibility.

Also, Greg yesterday you also opted to go for Zasz over Farf/Orgz (which imo was the more reasonable decision)...I know you said you thought both could legit but I think it was also obvious that the chances of that were extremely slim...or at least not big enough that one would overlook them and go for someone else (Zasz) when the reason for going after zasz was largely baseless for the most part.
Me going after zasz was the mind set that lawl was mafia detective....why not take advantage of a given mafia.
Only reason i could see him being so sure...also the fact he wpuldnt move his vote off zasz....it was more than just trolling in my eyes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top