Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Also thiking on the zasz kill....how was lawlett so sure....didnt want to say it yesterday....could he be mafia detective?
But why would a Mafia Det. reveal and votekill another mafia? :huh:
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But why would a Mafia Det. reveal and votekill another mafia? :huh:
there are 2 mafia teams, the mafia detective should be on one team...although it's not ideal for mafia to kill each other early, eventually one team has to eliminate the other. They cannot win together
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me going after zasz was the mind set that lawl was mafia detective....why not take advantage of a given mafia.
Only reason i could see him being so sure...also the fact he wpuldnt move his vote off zasz....it was more than just trolling in my eyes.
hm...that sounds fair enough I guess..but at the same time, by that time, there was only one mafia kill at night and the popular idea was that it was just one mafia team..Since most were working with that assumption yesterday, it wouldn't really follow that the det would expose another (actually he won't even need to expose him since they're in the same team and he already knows)...so didn't you also consider that if it was just one mafia team, then the mafia detective thing won't really hold water?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Like i said....it was the only reason i could see him being so sure.
Or pulling a daws xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ive played alot with lawlett...did not seem trolling to me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
'll be off to bed soon..anway I guess for now we need to wait for more people to show up and talk...Shiny is still my top suspect though. Along with Bel and Lawl..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Same....gonna eat and watch WD premiere xD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The One Ring went to a new townie today. So it's still out of mafia hands.

A lot died in the night, but at least the Farfalla/Organizized thing was sorted.

Same suspects as Holt mentioned above, plus Holt himself.

My ring has not yet activated.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yes I do agree it is a bit strange that I changed my vote at the very last minute to someone I didn't even suspect or had on my radar at all. Very strange.

As for my reason why are you all acting like it's some random reason I just came up with? It's basically just a reiteration of what I've been saying since the Cat incident. Nothing new. So I'm not sure how suddenly you don't buy my excuse. If it was so suspicious why wasn't I called out during the last DP when I said I didn't want to knee jerk and have another incident where we lose an important player?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea that's all well and good if Organizized wasn't red. Now that he's proven not to be a detective, those who supported (or appeared to shield) him may be his buddies. So you'll stay a suspect for now, Bel.

let's just say that my ring has already been activated... so you all better watch out :snidely
Did you get another bullet?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Last night tho.....???
I got back from watching Black Panther, which I love (no matter what twitter says)...... to find this.....

Who is left.... that’s active? During the day periods? We seem to have a surplus of inactive players....

Organizized got killed by his own lie of being a detective. That’s kind of poetic justice.

Farfalla tho......? Recruited someone? And got the short end of stick? Time to read back through all of the previous posts......

Pompom.....? Gryffindor..... ? I feel this is the thing that could help us but it’s a janitor kill.

@james you need to add my ring hint from yesterday to Pom’s list.

That’s a very specific condition. I know my ring has very specific conditions so I can see that being a thing.
My ring only activated when specific conditions are met.

Also @Juvii, do you know why @Zasz wanted to votekill you?

The One Ring went to a new townie today. So it's still out of mafia hands.

A lot died in the night, but at least the Farfalla/Organizized thing was sorted.

Same suspects as Holt mentioned above, plus Holt himself.

My ring has not yet activated.
I don’t think I will ever understand how the ring passes and how you know it’s not in mafia hands....

Anyway time to go back and read from the beginning.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don’t think I will ever understand how the ring passes and how you know it’s not in mafia hands....
We'll only ever know when the Lord wears it. BP was Gandalf'd and a different townie got it, which is good. D3 and we have a new wearer, who didn't put it on overnight (so we also skipped a night of potential usage).
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We'll only ever know when the Lord wears it. BP was Gandalf'd and a different townie got it, which is good. D3 and we have a new wearer, who didn't put it on overnight (so we also skipped a night of potential usage).
When you put it that way, it makes sense.
I knew about the host kill thing but forgot
about the passing condition. I just play like there aren’t rings in the game tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I want to add my top suspects are... Holt and Law.

@Holt you seem almost like you were preparing to be questioned..... like you wanted the suspicion last night when you..... that’s what your team did to desin24 last game. Y’all had a bomb..... and you guys wanted him to be lynched to kill the last voter.

But going to go back and see if anyone else flags...... cuz honestly..... Like it was said earlier.... Too many people are flying under the radar.

Also @goodboy_lawlett .... your words makes you look like a troll but are you a mafia boss? Or a Janitor? Ready to confess?

i voted gryff
this game i will be on gryff like white on rice
i still say we kill gryffindor. thats just my gut feeling
votekill Gryffindor

Do we really need an Aragorn in this game? I think not
not too shabby gryff
Cuz on D1 you hounded Gryffindor to death and he never replied (something I found suspicious) but then you switched 180 degrees on D2 to Zasz.... I thought it was maybe because you guys were mafia buddies or you were trolling. But now I think it’s cuz you have a mafia detective who told you that Zasz was another mafia group.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oops I tagged the wrong James in the above post. Meant to tag @James Rye
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah i am a mafia det, u got me/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
holt and greg saw through me too easily no way around it now
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
A confession????

Votekill goodboy_lawlett
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Crescent is a mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Together with holtish
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Holt about the result I got yesterday, I just got a normal useless townie that can't do anything, I didn't know it was possible to get it so I dunno... it may be an other townie role that only reveal that he a normal one or maybe the mafia boss that is only reveling that he s townie but I though it was only happen with a det so I really don't know.
Experienced players just tell me if you can...
And I will reveal those players only if I really need to, I mean by that only if they super suspected.




(There's still the possibility that one of them is a mafia and that I just got the townie )
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
One eventful night!!

so your party wasn't fun as the first one @Asako ^ ^

and now Lawl is saying interesting things.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
let's just say that my ring has already been activated... so you all better watch out :snidely
Oh I see, but I'm still interested in what your condition for activation was though..
@Holt you seem almost like you were preparing to be questioned..... like you wanted the suspicion last night when you..... that’s what your team did to desin24 last game. Y’all had a bomb..... and you guys wanted him to be lynched to kill the last voter.
I wasn't preparing just didn't overlook the fact that I would appear suspicious regardless...also, a bomb's collateral kill will be reckless this early in the game...that move is typically reserved for late game, or when there's no way out of a lynch anymore...to throw myself in the spotlight as bomb hoping to take out just one person wouldn't be smart play
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I do agree it is a bit strange that I changed my vote at the very last minute to someone I didn't even suspect or had on my radar at all. Very strange.

As for my reason why are you all acting like it's some random reason I just came up with? It's basically just a reiteration of what I've been saying since the Cat incident. Nothing new. So I'm not sure how suddenly you don't buy my excuse. If it was so suspicious why wasn't I called out during the last DP when I said I didn't want to knee jerk and have another incident where we lose an important player?
having him on your radar isn't the issue though..we had some pretty strong info thanks to Asako, and it was very likely Orgz or Farf was lying...even if you weren't sure of which was guilty, I don't see why you should be convinced enough to switch your vote at the last minute
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Also ANYbody heard ANYthing about Mononoke ? That guy has given 0(!!!) hints in three days, his name is not even on the frikking list! I will add it to 26th place!
Yeah, we should focus a bit more on the inactive people, I keep forgetting @Mononoke . Tags should help maybe, I hate it when people play this game only to.. not really play this game. :nah

@Xadyu Wanna make a claim or give more hints? I have a good guess what your role is, but still. We need to weed out the Mafias who try to hide behind safe options like Orgz tried to do as "Detective" and find the ones who claim ones that are hard to hide in because they can provide evidence of their actions.
For the moments I gave enough hints, I think. If it's not obvious by now, it's not my bad. I'm not going to spell it out, just in case the mafioso might be stupid. :lmao

I can't provide evidence for my actions, unfortunaly. And that has everything to do with the people who could support me in this that are already dead.
Even if I provide that evidence right now, it'll only backfire on my, because those people are dead.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Also @Juvii, do you know why @Zasz wanted to votekill you?
I asked him the same right after the vote, I think he just wanted to divert attention from him since he was going to be suspected later if he had gone for Farfalla.

Btw, what do you have to say about Goodboy_lawlett's accusation?

@goodboy_lawlett, mind to explain? Why are you confessing so easily? Are you really Mafia det? If that's the case those 2 you said are Mafia from the opposite team?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top