sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
From Meliodas and Elizabeth, Pair Sin Book:

Q1 / Which part of Elizabeth's body is Meliodas' favorite?
Meliodas: Every single thing.

Q2 / Has Elizabeth never once thought of Meliodas as a child?
Elizabeth: No.

Q3 / Which one of Elizabeth's outfits is Meliodas' favorite?
Meliodas: All of them.

Q4 / What would Elizabeth do if she were to get sexually harassed by anyone other than Meliodas?
Elizabeth: I avoid them!
Meliodas: I just stop them.

Q5 / If you happen to eat the meals cooked by you two, which one would you eat?
Elizabeth: I'd eat both!

Q6 / Do you sleep sound during the night?
Elizabeth: …it depends on the day.
Meliodas: …I always get a sound sleep.

Q7 / Which scent (body odor) does Elizabeth usually give off?
Meliodas: A nice scent.

Q8 / Which expression and body part do you like about Meliodas?
Elizabeth: Any lord Meliodas… (embarrassed)

Q9 / Why does Elizabeth only have a thigh high on one side?
Elizabeth: It seems like it's lord Meliodas' preference.

Q10 / Do you have any worries?
Meliodas: Perhaps Hawk restraining me every night?

Q11 / Of Elizabeth's panties you've seen so far, which color or pattern is your number one?
Meliodas: Plain white.

Q12 / Whenever Meliodas cooks even something as simple as hot milk or medamayaki, do they taste super bad?
Meliodas: Because even a simple meal brings a small touch to it.

Q13 / Does Elizabeth still have a complex about her right eye?
Elizabeth: Yes, I still do.

Q14 / Of all the clothes you've worn so far, which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth: The cloth that lord Meliodas picked for me.

Q15 / If Meliodas and Elizabeth were to exchange one of their body parts, which one would be good on them?
Meliodas: If I had Elizabeth's chest, I'd grope it all day.

Q16 / You always restrain Meliodas before going to sleep but how about restraining Elizabeth from time to time?
Meliodas: That's a good idea. Stop getting in my way, Hawk.

Q17 / Who do you find easiest to draw between Meliodas, Elizabeth and Hawk?
Hawk: Me without question, right?

Q18 / Meliodas accidentally gulped down a Minimum Tablet and got small! What to do, Elizabeth?
Meliodas: You can let me do whatever I want, okay, Elizabeth?

Q19 / How much of a difference in texture is there between Elizabeth and Hawk, doctor Meliodas?
Meliodas: Don't lump them together.

Q20 / A word about your sleeping positions!
Meliodas: Well… since I'm getting restrained, I don't really have a posture or anything.

Q21 / Do you have a secret you don't want your partner to know? Please tell it to just us the readers on the sly.
Elizabeth: I have a mole on my butt.

Q22 / Has Meliodas ever tasted Elizabeth's home cooking?
Meliodas: Well, it's too different from my cooking to eat it but I'll eat it to the last bit, alright?

Q23 / Does Meliodas want Elizabeth to regain the memories of her past lives?
Meliodas: I don't want her to. And don't mention that to Elizabeth.

Q24 / Among the expressions you've seen so far from each other, which one do you prefer?
Meliodas: All of them.
Elizabeth: All of them.

Q25 / Who do you want them to be your matchmaker at the wedding ceremony?
Meliodas: Zaratras.
Elizabeth: Hawk.

Q26 / Do Elizabeth and Liz have the same three sizes, height?
Meliodas: I guess the groping feels the same.

Q27 / Which action do you find very cute from your partner?
Meliodas: Perhaps the thing about hunting for leftovers.
Hawk: You were talking about me, weren't you!?

Q28 / What would Hawk do if the two of them are having their nice moment?
Hawk: I can at least read the mood this much, right?

Q29 / Is there a place you'd like to go to with Meliodas?
Elizabeth: If it's with lord Meliodas, I'd love to go anywhere.

Q30 / Elizabeth looks like she would get lost if you didnt keep your eyes on her but has she actually gotten lost (while going shopping or something)?
Hawk: I follow her around so she's alright!! After all, I can follow the scent of Meliodas' leftovers!

Meliodas: That's all!
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
From Meliodas and Elizabeth, Pair Sin Book:

Q1 / Which part of Elizabeth's body is Meliodas' favorite?
Meliodas: Every single thing.

Q2 / Has Elizabeth never once thought of Meliodas as a child?
Elizabeth: No.

Q3 / Which one of Elizabeth's outfits is Meliodas' favorite?
Meliodas: All of them.

Q4 / What would Elizabeth do if she were to get sexually harassed by anyone other than Meliodas?
Elizabeth: I avoid them!
Meliodas: I just stop them.

Q5 / If you happen to eat the meals cooked by you two, which one would you eat?
Elizabeth: I'd eat both!

Q6 / Do you sleep sound during the night?
Elizabeth: …it depends on the day.
Meliodas: …I always get a sound sleep.

Q7 / Which scent (body odor) does Elizabeth usually give off?
Meliodas: A nice scent.

Q8 / Which expression and body part do you like about Meliodas?
Elizabeth: Any lord Meliodas… (embarrassed)

Q9 / Why does Elizabeth only have a thigh high on one side?
Elizabeth: It seems like it's lord Meliodas' preference.

Q10 / Do you have any worries?
Meliodas: Perhaps Hawk restraining me every night?

Q11 / Of Elizabeth's panties you've seen so far, which color or pattern is your number one?
Meliodas: Plain white.

Q12 / Whenever Meliodas cooks even something as simple as hot milk or medamayaki, do they taste super bad?
Meliodas: Because even a simple meal brings a small touch to it.

Q13 / Does Elizabeth still have a complex about her right eye?
Elizabeth: Yes, I still do.

Q14 / Of all the clothes you've worn so far, which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth: The cloth that lord Meliodas picked for me.

Q15 / If Meliodas and Elizabeth were to exchange one of their body parts, which one would be good on them?
Meliodas: If I had Elizabeth's chest, I'd grope it all day.

Q16 / You always restrain Meliodas before going to sleep but how about restraining Elizabeth from time to time?
Meliodas: That's a good idea. Stop getting in my way, Hawk.

Q17 / Who do you find easiest to draw between Meliodas, Elizabeth and Hawk?
Hawk: Me without question, right?

Q18 / Meliodas accidentally gulped down a Minimum Tablet and got small! What to do, Elizabeth?
Meliodas: You can let me do whatever I want, okay, Elizabeth?

Q19 / How much of a difference in texture is there between Elizabeth and Hawk, doctor Meliodas?
Meliodas: Don't lump them together.

Q20 / A word about your sleeping positions!
Meliodas: Well… since I'm getting restrained, I don't really have a posture or anything.

Q21 / Do you have a secret you don't want your partner to know? Please tell it to just us the readers on the sly.
Elizabeth: I have a mole on my butt.

Q22 / Has Meliodas ever tasted Elizabeth's home cooking?
Meliodas: Well, it's too different from my cooking to eat it but I'll eat it to the last bit, alright?

Q23 / Does Meliodas want Elizabeth to regain the memories of her past lives?
Meliodas: I don't want her to. And don't mention that to Elizabeth.

Q24 / Among the expressions you've seen so far from each other, which one do you prefer?
Meliodas: All of them.
Elizabeth: All of them.

Q25 / Who do you want them to be your matchmaker at the wedding ceremony?
Meliodas: Zaratras.
Elizabeth: Hawk.

Q26 / Do Elizabeth and Liz have the same three sizes, height?
Meliodas: I guess the groping feels the same.

Q27 / Which action do you find very cute from your partner?
Meliodas: Perhaps the thing about hunting for leftovers.
Hawk: You were talking about me, weren't you!?

Q28 / What would Hawk do if the two of them are having their nice moment?
Hawk: I can at least read the mood this much, right?

Q29 / Is there a place you'd like to go to with Meliodas?
Elizabeth: If it's with lord Meliodas, I'd love to go anywhere.

Q30 / Elizabeth looks like she would get lost if you didnt keep your eyes on her but has she actually gotten lost (while going shopping or something)?
Hawk: I follow her around so she's alright!! After all, I can follow the scent of Meliodas' leftovers!

Meliodas: That's all!
Q21 : no way in hell Meliodas doesn't know that.
Q23 Such a obvious question in hindsight.
Q26: I wonder which incarnation did Meliodas become a Molester.
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Q21 : no way in hell Meliodas doesn't know that.
Q23 Such a obvious question in hindsight.
Q26: I wonder which incarnation did Meliodas become a Molester.
I like how Elizabeth will avoid if another person molested her but not if it is Meliodas.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I like how Elizabeth will avoid if another person molested her but not if it is Meliodas.
yeah I have a feeling there a yoko taro esque twist to the reason for that.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Damn those two are boring as hell.
Yeahm where were the quesiton of is she ticklish, what she like when drunk, does she have a annoying laugh, what color does she look good in, what's her dream date, favorite color, he color of her nipples, do either of them snore, what kinda of movies or stories do they like, Do mel or elizabeth like to read? Is mel circumcised, is the height difference between the two weird at all, did Elizabeth have a ideal type of man before meliodas, what are the other's favorite food, why doesn't mel try to be a better cook, is Elizabeth a squi---
Meliodas: YOU'VE ASKED TOO MANY QUESTION OF A ****** NATURE!!! FOURTH WILL NO LONGER PROTECT YOU (punches me through computer with enough force to blow me and the half of the bulding int he direction of Meliodas fist.)
Meliodas: You earned that! Also the answers yes to two third's of those.
 

PraisetheSins

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
29
Age
31
Country
Canada
From Meliodas and Elizabeth, Pair Sin Book:

Q1 / Which part of Elizabeth's body is Meliodas' favorite?
Meliodas: Every single thing.

Q2 / Has Elizabeth never once thought of Meliodas as a child?
Elizabeth: No.

Q3 / Which one of Elizabeth's outfits is Meliodas' favorite?
Meliodas: All of them.

Q4 / What would Elizabeth do if she were to get sexually harassed by anyone other than Meliodas?
Elizabeth: I avoid them!
Meliodas: I just stop them.

Q5 / If you happen to eat the meals cooked by you two, which one would you eat?
Elizabeth: I'd eat both!

Q6 / Do you sleep sound during the night?
Elizabeth: …it depends on the day.
Meliodas: …I always get a sound sleep.

Q7 / Which scent (body odor) does Elizabeth usually give off?
Meliodas: A nice scent.

Q8 / Which expression and body part do you like about Meliodas?
Elizabeth: Any lord Meliodas… (embarrassed)

Q9 / Why does Elizabeth only have a thigh high on one side?
Elizabeth: It seems like it's lord Meliodas' preference.

Q10 / Do you have any worries?
Meliodas: Perhaps Hawk restraining me every night?

Q11 / Of Elizabeth's panties you've seen so far, which color or pattern is your number one?
Meliodas: Plain white.

Q12 / Whenever Meliodas cooks even something as simple as hot milk or medamayaki, do they taste super bad?
Meliodas: Because even a simple meal brings a small touch to it.

Q13 / Does Elizabeth still have a complex about her right eye?
Elizabeth: Yes, I still do.

Q14 / Of all the clothes you've worn so far, which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth: The cloth that lord Meliodas picked for me.

Q15 / If Meliodas and Elizabeth were to exchange one of their body parts, which one would be good on them?
Meliodas: If I had Elizabeth's chest, I'd grope it all day.

Q16 / You always restrain Meliodas before going to sleep but how about restraining Elizabeth from time to time?
Meliodas: That's a good idea. Stop getting in my way, Hawk.

Q17 / Who do you find easiest to draw between Meliodas, Elizabeth and Hawk?
Hawk: Me without question, right?

Q18 / Meliodas accidentally gulped down a Minimum Tablet and got small! What to do, Elizabeth?
Meliodas: You can let me do whatever I want, okay, Elizabeth?

Q19 / How much of a difference in texture is there between Elizabeth and Hawk, doctor Meliodas?
Meliodas: Don't lump them together.

Q20 / A word about your sleeping positions!
Meliodas: Well… since I'm getting restrained, I don't really have a posture or anything.

Q21 / Do you have a secret you don't want your partner to know? Please tell it to just us the readers on the sly.
Elizabeth: I have a mole on my butt.

Q22 / Has Meliodas ever tasted Elizabeth's home cooking?
Meliodas: Well, it's too different from my cooking to eat it but I'll eat it to the last bit, alright?

Q23 / Does Meliodas want Elizabeth to regain the memories of her past lives?
Meliodas: I don't want her to. And don't mention that to Elizabeth.

Q24 / Among the expressions you've seen so far from each other, which one do you prefer?
Meliodas: All of them.
Elizabeth: All of them.

Q25 / Who do you want them to be your matchmaker at the wedding ceremony?
Meliodas: Zaratras.
Elizabeth: Hawk.

Q26 / Do Elizabeth and Liz have the same three sizes, height?
Meliodas: I guess the groping feels the same.

Q27 / Which action do you find very cute from your partner?
Meliodas: Perhaps the thing about hunting for leftovers.
Hawk: You were talking about me, weren't you!?

Q28 / What would Hawk do if the two of them are having their nice moment?
Hawk: I can at least read the mood this much, right?

Q29 / Is there a place you'd like to go to with Meliodas?
Elizabeth: If it's with lord Meliodas, I'd love to go anywhere.

Q30 / Elizabeth looks like she would get lost if you didnt keep your eyes on her but has she actually gotten lost (while going shopping or something)?
Hawk: I follow her around so she's alright!! After all, I can follow the scent of Meliodas' leftovers!

Meliodas: That's all!
Where can we get that data book please?
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
These answers would be 100% more interesting with Assault Mode Mel. But it's not him, so both of their answers come across as milquetoast.
yeah, agree with u, most the answer is "i like all about them"..
but its seem Nakaba will do the same with another pair, n that ake it another boring.
 

Xamika

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
203
Country
Sweden
And I thought Ban and Elaine's pair book was worse than this.
 

Bigbootyjudy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
511
Reaction score
962
Age
35
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Damn those two are boring as hell.
QUESTION: What's your favorite clothes?
Elizabeth: Teehee whatever Meliodas picks for me!
Mel: Horny

QUESTION: What's your favorite food?
Elizabeth: Teehee whatever Meliodas makes for me!
Mel: Horny

QUESTION: What's your favorite color?
Elizabeth: Teehee whatever Meliodas says it Is!
Mel: Me horny, like grope breasts
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I hope the latest volume is available in azon soon so i can buy it.
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
QUESTION: What's your favorite clothes?
Elizabeth: Teehee whatever Meliodas picks for me!
Mel: Horny

QUESTION: What's your favorite food?
Elizabeth: Teehee whatever Meliodas makes for me!
Mel: Horny

QUESTION: What's your favorite color?
Elizabeth: Teehee whatever Meliodas says it Is!
Mel: Me horny, like grope breasts
Sate Sate Saate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Sate Sate Saate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just have to say it: I LOVE the irony of your posting official artwork that contradicts some of your dearest opinions. Sorry, not sorry:D
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And I thought Ban and Elaine's pair book was worse than this.
Is there any translation of it in this thread? Just so I know where it's worth browsing for tid-bits
 

SkyJockey

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2018
Messages
1,654
Reaction score
2,221
Age
31
Country
United States
Is that artwork from Volume 30 or?
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Is that artwork from Volume 30 or?
Maybe from the same pair sin book(Melizabeth's?) It looks pretty old, going by the costumes and some of the characters that appeared only between ch 120-200.
 
Top