Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I honestly thought Empty was the prostitute because of that 2nd hint that the role didn't fit Arwen from what he read about her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So you claim Spy, MarmaladeSky?
Correct
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Spies can't be trusted, off with her head.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Empty's ring ability claim seemed highly suspicious to me, but nothing was confirmed one way or the other so it's weird that she was killed.

Votelock Shiny

Since your slip up the other day, I've been waiting for you to make a decent defense if it was in fact a rookie mistake. But tbh you haven't really done that.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait what ? Why did empty get killed ? How ?




Votelock shiny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
so we literally only waiting for kira?....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
0ff to bed protect me tonighjt
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, will write it down.

Spies can't be trusted, off with her head.
No, we don't do that to spies because they are the hardest to fake for Mafias expect they go all " ah man, looks like I'm the insane spy who only sees random stuff" on us when we prove them wrong.

Wait what ? Why did empty get killed ? How ?




Votelock shiny
Either Janitor using his ring to daykill or an Assassin who used his ring to hide the kill.

so we literally only waiting for kira?....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
0ff to bed protect me tonighjt
Yes we do and no we won't. You are a paranoid Det, there is seriously no use in protecting you! Everybody is guilty for you no matter how often you investigate!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Shobu_Yoruichi while we wait, mind giving us some info about your role?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

1.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-' Recruiting Mason
2.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all. Claims Paranoid Gun Owner. Mentor
3.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute, Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort). I don't have a blocking role this time and it doesn't fit my avy's character. Investigator
4.Gnut-
Active and had it once Mafia Boss
5.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn. claims Bodyguard
6.Zasz -
It's a peculiar active role, which I never had before. It's a night one and I defined it as peculiar because despite being an active one, it makes me rely on everyone. (Hider?) Mafia Strongman
7.MarmaladeSky-
It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously.
- I haven't had it before
- I can only use it at night claims Spy
8.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way Mentee
9.CatSidhe- Well I think I have an inactive role.Detective
10.Asako -
First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective. Claims Barkeeper
So it's an active role. Most likely Barkeeper
11- Gryffindor-
Active role, never had it before. ???
12.Brandish -My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats... claims Bulletproof Townie Bulletproof Townie
13. Xadyu -
I've had this role before (iirc) and it didn't do shit for me so far in this game. could be Prostitute
14.Kira-
Role hint: not a fan of it. My role is active.. it's better than my 1st mafia game but I still don't like it. Daytime Vigilante
15.Belserion-
I have a passive role, never had it before. claims Witch
16.Juvii -
I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active.
17. Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet. Basically that I don't know everything about my role yet. Mafia Gambler
18. shinobi -
My role is an active role.
19.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
20.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense. add that my role is passive Townie
21- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what I’ve read about her, Night action, claims hider (???)
22- TSPanda- (???) I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency. (Probably Spy, mortician or investigator, more likely one of those last two)
23.Shinya -I have a passive role, claims Vengeful Townie Townie
24.James Ryes-
My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
25. BluePegasus Time Bomb
26. Mononoke Mafia Poisoner
27. goodboy_lawlett Detective


I need more claims and hints, people!

Common Rings 1.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
2-GrySun - Based on what my own ring says, I assume they all complement your role in some way. The ring gives 50% chance to shoot a 2nd time after using up my shot.

3-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
4.Zasz -My ring activates when I succesfully use the action of my peculiar role.
5.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me. My ring has not yet activated. My ring activates if an evil doer tries to attack me.

6. Xadyu - And it's passive af and I seriously doubt why it even exists. Second of all, I can steal the one ring from someone.
7. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
8.Shobu - Btw, my special super hyper ring... does the same as Pompom's D:, passive
9.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role. Whenever somebody is about to die during the day, I get a warning. Meaning we might have an assassin among the Mafia. Or it was just for the prosecutor/vigilante cowboy/other rings with day killing abilities.
10. Shinya - My ring activates when I'm targeted. My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night. It means that whoever has the One ring and targets me, my ring activates. I made a typo while typing out ring as my fingers move faster than my mind.
11.Crescent_jinxgrace That’s a very specific condition. I know my ring has very specific conditions so I can see that being a thing. My ring only activated when specific conditions are met.
12 Asako My ring did get activated on the second day but now it's deactivated.
13. Belserion My ring activates if I'm tied for a lynch.
14.EmptySoul -I dont need to hide anymore,i am Immune to night kills
15. MarmaladeSky My ring activates after getting results on 3 different players
16.Shobu My ring activates if luck is on my side
17.Juviii My ring activates if I successfully complete a somehow difficult task.


I need more hints regarding your rings, people!!!

So, updated everything that was told. @Juviii , @shinobi and @Shobu_Yoruichi , you wanna make some claims or give more hints regarding your roles?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Shobu_Yoruichi while we wait, mind giving us some info about your role?
Same for you, Juviii. If you please be so kind to give some more pointers.^^
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
My ring activates after getting results on 3 different players:amuse
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Sure, i'm passive and my ring activates if luck is at my side :emocat
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Sure. My ring activates if I successfully complete a somehow difficult task.

@Shobu_Yoruichi If you are passive, there's no need to be afraid to tell us your role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My ring activates after getting results on 3 different players:amuse
So, it already is active or did you used your ability on the same player twice?

@Crescent_jinxgrace You might wanna protect Marmalade in case the ring does something nice for townies if activated.

Sure, i'm passive and my ring activates if luck is at my side :emocat
You already gave that hint with saying you're not active, Shobu. A new hint please.
Also what possible passive role could you have, Shobu? The most obvious ones are already taken, ya know?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It’s not active yet, had a little mix up regarding the ending time of night 1 so missed my chance to spy :( @James Rye
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It’s not active yet, had a little mix up regarding the ending time of night 1 so missed my chance to spy :( @James Rye
Then keep that ring true conditions hidden or lie about them. Mafia still got two chances to kill you and have somebody to block you. Also so far you haven't investigated anybody who can confirm that you are really a spy so please do chose somebody with an active night action and post who he targeted before your target says so. Then we got pretty much undeniable proof that you are townie and not a mafia trying to pose as insane spy. Then again you getting no result on Shiny might either be due being redirected by Asako or due you being sane Spy who got no action to see because Shiny was blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Shobu_Yoruichi You wanna say your role or just keep lurking around?^^
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Final Votecount
Haldir / Shinyarcanine45 >>>> x11 (goodboy_lawlett/Deagol, James Rye/Treebeard, Xadyu/Denethor, Brandish/Legolas, Crescent_jinxgrace/Eowyn, Asako/Merry, Shobu_Yoruichi/Frodo, shinobi/Sam, MarmaladeSky/Theoden, Juviii/Saruman, Belserion/Galadriel)
Sauron / kira >>>> x4 (penalty voteX4)
Arwen / EmptySoul >>>> x1 (Shinyarcanine45/Haldir)

---------------------------------------o---------------------------------------​


DayTime Vigilante

Third hostkill, dammit. :emocat

The Fellowship heavily continued the journey. They had lost so many companions in their quest... but still stayed strong and, unanimously, they decided that Haldir was too suspicious to keep around. The Captain of the Elvish realm of Lorien somehow couldn't convince his fellow comrades of his innocence, and thus they took him down.


Townie

It seems Haldir was a plain member after all, the fellowship was wrong about him.

Another mistake, another day. The night is coming and its darker than ever as they get closer to their destination...



Night lasts 12 hours​
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Another night.


Another period of rest. The fellowship thought that after all the deaths from the previous day, the night would be kinder to them. But alas, they were none the wiser, and so was this host :pout
Dawn broke to reveal unspeakable tragedy :waah

BulletProof Townie

Sadness was abound everywhere, but the journey had to go on.


​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Asako, what was your batch of suspects and your result?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And again only one kill. Also how did red kill the bullet-proof when having no Strongarm?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Xadyu. Who did you block tonight? We have again only one kill, maybe this time you were more lucky.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Xady blocked Law. Interesting that again there is only 1 night kill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top