Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Xady blocked Law. Interesting that again there is only 1 night kill
Thanks for the info, why Lawl of all people? That guy got an orange and a red killed even despite being paranoid det. Maybe we never had a prostitute to begin with or one of the townies were supposed to upgrade to prostitute via ring but never did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Asako What is your result of this night? Who did you invite for a drink?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
How did a bulletproof townie die??
Is there another strongman?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
My theory is that empty was a mafia and 1 of the teams is wiped
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the info, why Lawl of all people? That guy got an orange and a red killed even despite being paranoid det. Maybe we never had a prostitute to begin with or one of the townies were supposed to upgrade to prostitute via ring but never did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Asako What is your result of this night? Who did you invite for a drink?
Exactly. Doesn't make sense to block a paranoid det imo
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I blocked Lawl?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Xadyu who did you block then?
@Asako tell us your results!!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Exactly. Doesn't make sense to block a paranoid det imo
Exactly. And Lawl was blocked the night before as well.

I blocked Lawl?
We'll see what Asako has to say. Maybe that will clear it up.

I'm thinking that it could possibly be due to a ring of power?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless I got redirected ;)
Maybe a ring gave somebody the ability to strongarm the Bulletproof. Or the ring of the Bulletproof made it that he was vulnerable for a night but could do something else.

@goodboy_lawlett If we really wiped out a mafia then we would have been told that. 2 orange way too little for a real chance to success in my opinion. At least 3 are needed in a game like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Anyway, guys, I gotta walk the dog for an hour and then food. Nobody gets daykilled while I'm gone, got it?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyway, guys, I gotta walk the dog for an hour and then food. Nobody gets daykilled while I'm gone, got it?
I think we could make sure of that. Not sure if we can stop the Day Phase to end though. :derp
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@MarmaladeSky What does your ring do now? You got three different people, right? What does your ring do?

Also just in case I die: Asako's ring activates whenever she has guilty people in her patch of customers, meaning all the days where her ring did not activate ALL THE INVITED PEOPLE ARE PROVEN INNOCENT! So search and quote all the past results of Asako and see who's who. Asako only had her ring activated once and that was with Gry and Vand, those guys are already dead. This way we can weed out the innocent from the guilty, everyone!!! We can find a bunch of proven townies and lynch the rest!!!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Just a second guys I will tell you the results but you need to know first I rushed the invitation as I sended it late because school and sleep so I just invite the ones that I trusted but still didn't invite.
It was juviii , shinobi, and james.
And I redirected one of you guys.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@James Rye i think you are mistaken. Because it was a janitor kill it doesn’t show up to us which role. If empty was alive I’d start a bandwagon on her by now. Hider with immunity lul plz
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It doesn't do anything, as it's not active yet. I believe I have to get actual results (X person targetted person Y), instead of no result. For example on night 3 I targetted Shiny and got no results, because she didn't do anything at night. So I need to get actual results stating someone targetted someone else (for three different people).
I hope this makes sense for you ^
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@MarmaladeSky What does your ring do now? You got three different people, right? What does your ring do?

Also just in case I die: Asako's ring activates whenever she has guilty people in her patch of customers, meaning all the days where her ring did not activate ALL THE INVITED PEOPLE ARE PROVEN INNOCENT! So search and quote all the past results of Asako and see who's who. Asako only had her ring activated once and that was with Gry and Vand, those guys are already dead. This way we can weed out the innocent from the guilty, everyone!!! We can find a bunch of proven townies and lynch the rest!!!
No you got it wrong it's not when all my list is innocent, it's if I get a guilty person, it useful if I redirect someone or block and not get what ge is but with the ring I could know so not all the list is innocent.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Votekill crescent

At work now gonna write up my thought in 1 hour
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So guys did shiny lie about her being a vengeful townie or for a vengeful one it just tell us she a normal one ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
No you got it wrong it's not when all my list is innocent, it's if I get a guilty person, it useful if I redirect someone or block and not get what ge is but with the ring I could know so not all the list is innocent.
I didn't understand a thing... :oh
Can you explain one more time?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top