Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Basically if the person drunk I get is a mafia my ring active not all my list like james misunderstood.
It's useful if the person I got was redirected or block not revealed his role as that basically the same thing.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So guys did shiny lie about her being a vengeful townie or for a vengeful one it just tell us she a normal one ?
Why did she lie if she was a normal townie?

@Xadyu, you did not answer, who did you block?
Yes I second this.

I think @Asako and @Marmalade you compare notes. You two are the most informed of the group. And if either of you are day killed, we will know from your list of suspects who is probably responsible. Also marmalade, I protected you last night via James’s request. So nobody attacked you since I am still here.

Votekill crescent

At work now gonna write up my thought in 1 hour
This is payback for me doing it to you two days ago. And being, what was the phrase “On your dick since day 1?” Ok yea, whatever. Go ahead and hold a grudge. But yes I would like to see this write up. Make sure that it is written very well and no loop holes. I still think you’re a mafia detective with some ring ability to hide your role for the record.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It was already mentioned I blocked Law. :nod
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for your protection Crescent

I'm also curious who Xadyu did target, if he didn't go for Law. Though I do recall him saying that he didn't claim to be the prostitute, so it's still possible he has a different role (Maybe not a blocking one?).

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First of all. I didn't claim shit. :nah

Second of all, I can steal the one ring from someone. :derp
Also, Asako says she invited Juvii, Shinobi and James last night. Someone got redirected. They all claim active roles, so I'm interested in who they targetted and what the outcome was.


16.Juvii - I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active.
18. shinobi - My role is an active role.
24.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
It was already mentioned I blocked Law. :nod
Didn't you deny that though?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Didn't you deny that though?
Just to check people's reactions to your claim and my confusion. But yes, I did.

And before anyone asks why I would do that; ring
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I blocked Lawl?
I'm thinking that it could possibly be due to a ring of power?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless I got redirected ;)
Just a second guys I will tell you the results but you need to know first I rushed the invitation as I sended it late because school and sleep so I just invite the ones that I trusted but still didn't invite.
It was juviii , shinobi, and james.
And I redirected one of you guys.
Neither of you got redirected, so your confusion doesn't make sense, Xad. I don't know why you wanted to block Lawl though.

Guilty on crescent if that’s any indication
Holy fuck? What? You got a result??? Xad. What is your role? You can't be prostitute else Lawl wouldn't have gotten a result and Marmalade can prove that you DID target Lawl with an action, so WHAT action was that?

No you got it wrong it's not when all my list is innocent, it's if I get a guilty person, it useful if I redirect someone or block and not get what ge is but with the ring I could know so not all the list is innocent.
Really? Only the one you get drunk? Not the whole bunch? Damn, that sucks big time...

Basically if the person drunk I get is a mafia my ring active not all my list like james misunderstood.
It's useful if the person I got was redirected or block not revealed his role as that basically the same thing.
I gotta check when you described your ring. Sorry for the confusion, Asako.

It was already mentioned I blocked Law. :nod
You didn't. So tell us what you really did this and the past nights?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votecount Day 5

Votelock crescent
Juviii said:
Votekill Shobu_Yoruichi
James Rye said:
Votekill Shobu_Yoruichi
Votekill Xadyu
votekill belserion
Vote Lock Shobu
MarmaladeSky said:
Votekill Shobu
Belserion said:
Votekill Xadyu
Asako said:
Votelock Shobu

Frodo / Shobu_Yoruichi >>>> x5 (Juviii/Saruman, James Rye/Treebeard,Xadyu/Denethor, MarmaladeSky/Theoden,Asako/Merry)
Denethor / Xadyu >>>> x2 (Frodo / Shobu_Yoruichi,Belserion/Galadriel)

Eowyn / Crescent_jinxgrace >>>> x1 (goodboy_lawlett / Deagol)

Galadriel / Belserion >>>> x1 (Sam / shinobi)

-----------------------o-----------------------

Day 5 ends in:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I blocked Lala.
I blocked Orgz.
I blocked Lawl.

:cookiehand
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I blocked Lala.
I blocked Orgz.
I blocked Lawl.

:cookiehand
You cannot have blocked Lawl else he wouldn't have gotten a result last night. And Marmalade got a result on you using an action on Lawl, so what action was that?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You cannot have blocked Lawl else he wouldn't have gotten a result last night. And Marmalade got a result on you using an action on Lawl, so what action was that?
Well.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. Someone is trying to set me up. Because I did block Lawl last night. :nod

Don't know what else to say to you. You guessed my role right the first time.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Since the strongman died I'm not sure how the BP could have been killed. Also if Xadyu is telling the truth then how could Lawl get a result? There are too many contradictions right now. I'll have to read through properly when I get back in a few hours.


Power company doing some kind of work in the neighborhood so the power will be cut for a few hours. I don't know how long. Sorry guys.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*sigh*
Let's start again:
Who did you block on night 1?
Who did you block on night 2?
Who did you block on night 3?
Why did you block Lawl on night 4 and how is he able to provide a result if you blocked him and cannot be blocked by the escort as Marmalade's result has shown that you have used an action on Lawl?

Also how come you are still alive as the prostitute? You're one of our most useful roles we got atm, why would Mafia waste their time killing the Bulletproof Townie, an excellent scapegoat to frame as possible Mafia?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
*sigh*
Let's start again:
Who did you block on night 1?
Farfalla

Who did you block on night 2?
Organizized
Who did you block on night 3?
Shiny.

Didn't I just say this?

Why did you block Lawl on night 4 and how is he able to provide a result if you blocked him and cannot be blocked by the escort as Marmalade's result has shown that you have used an action on Lawl?

Also how come you are still alive as the prostitute? You're one of our most useful roles we got atm, why would Mafia waste their time killing the Bulletproof Townie, an excellent scapegoat to frame as possible Mafia?
I blocked Lawl, because I'm probably the only one that still doesn't trust him. I don't know what game he's playing, but I don't think he's a townie.
Another reason is because of my ring power, as stated before, I can steal the one ring from whoever I visit at night. (No luck so far)

I'm going to have to check back at what kind of possibilities this scenario might have, but there's something fishy.
The mafia hasn't killed me yet, because I never really claimed the role. You did that for me, and after you did, I made sure to let everyone know I didn't claim it. So the mafia probably didn't think much of it.

Now it's definitely confirmed, and now I'm definitely going to die. :nod
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hm ok. lets all kill crescent now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since the strongman died I'm not sure how the BP could have been killed. Also if Xadyu is telling the truth then how could Lawl get a result? There are too many contradictions right now. I'll have to read through properly when I get back in a few hours.


Power company doing some kind of work in the neighborhood so the power will be cut for a few hours. I don't know how long. Sorry guys.
2 teams 2 strongman btw
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What if we go for Shobu instead? I think we have more reasons to distrust him than Crescent.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
What if we go for Shobu instead? I think we have more reasons to distrust him than Crescent.
no i dont trust i am so lazy to summ all points but her claim is BS with 2 BP townies pretty much and some immunity rings. lets just trust me on this one:cheez
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Law, what are your thoughts about all the stuff with my last night action?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Farfalla
Organizized
Shiny.

Didn't I just say this?

I blocked Lawl, because I'm probably the only one that still doesn't trust him. I don't know what game he's playing, but I don't think he's a townie.
Another reason is because of my ring power, as stated before, I can steal the one ring from whoever I visit at night. (No luck so far)

I'm going to have to check back at what kind of possibilities this scenario might have, but there's something fishy.
The mafia hasn't killed me yet, because I never really claimed the role. You did that for me, and after you did, I made sure to let everyone know I didn't claim it. So the mafia probably didn't think much of it.

Now it's definitely confirmed, and now I'm definitely going to die. :nod
No, you didn't mentioned Shiny before.
Lawl can't be Mafia, he got both an orange and a red mafia in the first couple days, if he were to do that to my own mafia team I would have killed him myself. And a 2nd 3rd role makes no sense with a Mentor in-game. We'll see if you really going to die. And having the ability to steal the one ring sounds something that would be very useful to have for a mafia member. For now we'll keep an eye on you, Xad. Maybe the Mafia kills and confirms you or not, we'll see.^^

hm ok. lets all kill crescent now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2 teams 2 strongman btw
No, 2 strongman don't really make that much sense to me. A ring to give the ability to be like the strongman for one kill makes more sense. Also isn't this the 2nd time the Janitor didn't killed anybody? What is going on with the Janitor?

What if we go for Shobu instead? I think we have more reasons to distrust him than Crescent.
Yeah, maybe we should go for Shobu.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thank you for your protection Crescent

I'm also curious who Xadyu did target, if he didn't go for Law. Though I do recall him saying that he didn't claim to be the prostitute, so it's still possible he has a different role (Maybe not a blocking one?).

Also, Asako says she invited Juvii, Shinobi and James last night. Someone got redirected. They all claim active roles, so I'm interested in who they targetted and what the outcome was.


16.Juvii - I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active.
18. shinobi - My role is an active role.
24.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Didn't you deny that though?
I can't be active at night, so only Juviis and Shinobi's action could be redirected. @Juviii Is your role active?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top