So many questions!!! what's your role?? and not the stuff about treebeard and Ent and the statement that whoever doesn't get it it's his fault ^ ^
Also, I said I don't think I wasn't redirected, but I can't be so certain since all the ones I got have the same structure so take it with a grain of salt!!
and yup mafia will be visiting me tonight for sure.
Answer the question, shinobi!
YOU said, you are an INSANE Det and that you got INNOCENT on Belserion, meaning Belserion is GUILTY! Do you know how huge of a discovery that is at this moment?! So how did you find out via your ring that you are insane? What were the previous results, were they all guilty and if yes, who was that? We need to prove townies and you are one of our only chances to do so!
Chill, we still got a Bodyguard and a sane Doc, though I don't really believe a doc who proclaims he is safe and then refuses to cooperate. So the mafia can't be sure if you are really unprotected or not. Plus we got an insane doc and little people left, the mafia might try to kill Juviii to not get killed by him.
As for your question: READ!!! Seriously, all my hints about my role and ring from day 1 should tell you what role I got and then you would know why I would not tell you my role. To say it with your words to Lawl: Don't get me hostkilled.
So I’m protecting
@Asako tonight. Or
@Juviii ? Or
@shinobi?
James you were suppose to tag me.
So it’s easy for me to find fast.
Sorry~
Alright, with Asako protected and having a few people left we surely will find the rest of the Mafia one way or another. We are still 10 people and of those ten around 6-7 should be townies while the other 3-4 are divided in two mafia groups. And if Xad is right with the lovers then one mafia group hosts a traitor.
I was talking about the vote. But it works for both. About your role I can see 3 possibilities though I'm more inclined to one in particular.
Good, if you think about the one in particular then you understand my problem.