Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Answer the question, shinobi!
YOU said, you are an INSANE Det and that you got INNOCENT on Belserion, meaning Belserion is GUILTY! Do you know how huge of a discovery that is at this moment?! So how did you find out via your ring that you are insane? What were the previous results, were they all guilty and if yes, who was that? We need to prove townies and you are one of our only chances to do so!

Chill, we still got a Bodyguard and a sane Doc, though I don't really believe a doc who proclaims he is safe and then refuses to cooperate. So the mafia can't be sure if you are really unprotected or not. Plus we got an insane doc and little people left, the mafia might try to kill Juviii to not get killed by him.

As for your question: READ!!! Seriously, all my hints about my role and ring from day 1 should tell you what role I got and then you would know why I would not tell you my role. To say it with your words to Lawl: Don't get me hostkilled.



Sorry~
Alright, with Asako protected and having a few people left we surely will find the rest of the Mafia one way or another. We are still 10 people and of those ten around 6-7 should be townies while the other 3-4 are divided in two mafia groups. And if Xad is right with the lovers then one mafia group hosts a traitor.



Good, if you think about the one in particular then you understand my problem.
So Asako.... ok
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm a girl!!! :sexyarf
There are no girls on the internet, dude. How often do I have to repeat that till you get that you are a guy, bro? XD

Then simply fuck yourself, you all gotta lost another townie tonight :hmph

I was reading the Mafia Discussion thread :derp
You make literally ZERO sense. If you really are a doc, and a sane one on top of that, you would hand out those targets of yours without a second thought because they might prove your role. Not withhold them and looks suspicious as fuck.

How about me?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My lack of new like-alerts is telling me otherwise. Liar! :derp
Xad, let's be honest. We got an "insane Det", though said insane det has yet to tell us ALL his targets and results for said targets so far, a BK who might be able to sniff out Mafia with her ring if she gets lucky and a Spy who can claim that he found somebody targeting somebody who died. Why waste our possible only Bodyguard, if that claim is true to begin with, on a prostitute that somehow was seen using an action on somebody but said somebody was somehow able to use his role like if he hadn't been blocked at all? Also with all those reveals you are like way lower on the rankings of the mafia gangs, the sane doc, insane det and insane doc and ofc the BK and Spy are all more likely to be killed than you tonight.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Also with all those reveals you are like way lower on the rankings of the mafia gangs, the sane doc, insane det and insane doc and ofc the BK and Spy are all more likely to be killed than you tonight.
Then can I try to kill him? :wtf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
My lack of new like-alerts is telling me otherwise. Liar! :derp
Put your pants up, mafiaboy.

You make literally ZERO sense. If you really are a doc, and a sane one on top of that, you would hand out those targets of yours without a second thought because they might prove your role. Not withhold them and looks suspicious as fuck.
Zero sense? Do you think that your jibberish will keep the girls of the game at shore all the time??

Rly, i ask for trust, i even expose myself to open, and you still want more without giving your proper sentences about what your role and rings are... and send ppl to read the first page??

What the fuck?? You, for sure, are very shameless, dude. I doubt from the infinity and beyond about you position, yet with writing a lot and worry about the rules of the game, you think is enough, but for it isn't man.
If you can't give me the most common thing in a group (i talk to you cause you lead this) then what i said in the other post.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,567
Country
Dragonstone
Answer the question, shinobi!
YOU said, you are an INSANE Det and that you got INNOCENT on Belserion, meaning Belserion is GUILTY! Do you know how huge of a discovery that is at this moment?! So how did you find out via your ring that you are insane? What were the previous results, were they all guilty and if yes, who was that? We need to prove townies and you are one of our only chances to do so!

Chill, we still got a Bodyguard and a sane Doc, though I don't really believe a doc who proclaims he is safe and then refuses to cooperate. So the mafia can't be sure if you are really unprotected or not. Plus we got an insane doc and little people left, the mafia might try to kill Juviii to not get killed by him.

As for your question: READ!!! Seriously, all my hints about my role and ring from day 1 should tell you what role I got and then you would know why I would not tell you my role. To say it with your words to Lawl: Don't get me hostkilled.
my ring's power activates if I survived until the 5th day of the game, that was the condition!! I wan't that happy about it, but well, I survived!! today my ring's got activated and It stated that I am the Insane detective!!!! That was what it does, it confirms my role in case I'm still confused about it.
about belserion, yes I got (innocent) result, what I'm saying is that I don't know for sure if I actually got her or was redirected, but it is a result so I'll work on it with that possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh, and thanks for that hint about your role, if it's actually true ^ ^

votekill belserion
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Juviii I guess we are now guys in the point of vue of james.
Thank for getting it, mate. That's my BK bro.^^
Then can I try to kill him? :wtf
You do know that even if you try to kill there is a 50% chance that you actually protect him, right? Honestly, I don't care as long as you end up killing a mafia like you did with Orgz.

Put your pants up, mafiaboy.

Zero sense? Do you think that your jibberish will keep the girls of the game at shore all the time??

Rly, i ask for trust, i even expose myself to open, and you still want more without giving your proper sentences about what your role and rings are... and send ppl to read the first page??

What the fuck?? You, for sure, are very shameless, dude. I doubt from the infinity and beyond about you position, yet with writing a lot and worry about the rules of the game, you think is enough, but for it isn't man.
If you can't give me the most common thing in a group (i talk to you cause you lead this) then what i said in the other post.
You are shameless for thinking we let you off the hook by being the last one to claim a role and it being the one role nobody would want to lynch, the sane doc, but then refuses to GIVE ANY INFO ABOUT WHO YOU PROTECTED THE PAST NIGHTS!!! And if you want to know my role, read my hints and then the role section and you would get it just like Juviii did! Now tell us who were your targets for god's sake!

my ring's power activates if I survived until the 5th day of the game, that was the condition!! I wan't that happy about it, but well, I survived!! today my ring's got activated and It stated that I am the Insane detective!!!! That was what it does, it confirms my role in case I'm still confused about it.
about belserion, yes I got (innocent) result, what I'm saying is that I don't know for sure if I actually got her or was redirected, but it is a result so I'll work on it with that possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh, and thanks for that hint about your role, if it's actually true ^ ^

votekill belserion
Alright, I get it you got innocent on Belserion and you are insane. Now can you PLEASE tell us who you investigated the other three nights and what your findings are about those? Wait, that is what your ring does? So all you got were guilties so far and this was your first innocent? Who were the other guilty investigations, @shinobi , if they are still alive that means you have proven them to be townie!!!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,567
Country
Dragonstone
Alright, I get it you got innocent on Belserion and you are insane. Now can you PLEASE tell us who you investigated the other three nights and what your findings are about those? Wait, that is what your ring does? So all you got were guilties so far and this was your first innocent? Who were the other guilty investigations, @shinobi , if they are still alive that means you have proven them to be townie!!!
gn James, I'm going to bed now!! I answered you coz it seems that my claim earlier was misunderstood so I wanted to clarify it for everyone, I won't like it if others said I'm giving misleading info when I'm not even a mafia to start with. now that it's done I'll be going. so later !!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
God fucking dammit, I swear Shobu has to die.

Fucking hell (>_<)'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
aaaaaaaaaaaah fuck I edited my post @Lambu @Emperor Spriggan

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :emocat

I wrote "Law has to do" instead of "Shobu has to die" :lmao




im sorry :(
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You do know that even if you try to kill there is a 50% chance that you actually protect him, right? Honestly, I don't care as long as you end up killing a mafia like you did with Orgz.
I was joking...kinda :3c

@shinobi, don't forget to vote.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Vote Lock Shobu

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow, I swear I'll fucking murder you in the next game if you kill me @Juviii :yelling
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
God fucking dammit, I swear Shobu has to die.

Fucking hell (>_<)'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
aaaaaaaaaaaah fuck I edited my post @Lambu @Emperor Spriggan

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :emocat

I wrote "Law has to do" instead of "Shobu has to die" :lmao




im sorry :(
No worries man, at least you indicated the edit :)
Carry on as usual
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
gn James, I'm going to bed now!! I answered you coz it seems that my claim earlier was misunderstood so I wanted to clarify it for everyone, I won't like it if others said I'm giving misleading info when I'm not even a mafia to start with. now that it's done I'll be going. so later !!
What's wrong with you??? If you are truly the Insane Det then you would want to give townies ALL THE INFORMATION YOU GOT ATM!!! Bel being guilty is fine but what about your previous targets? WHAT ABOUT THEM, shinobi??? You gotta tell us, man!!! If they were all guilty that means they are townies!!! YOU CAN MAKE THIS A WIN OR LOSE SITUATION!!! TELL US!!! >.<
And waht are you talking about your claim being misunderstood? You said you are insane det, you said your ring told you your sanity, you said you got innocent on Bel, you MUST have used your ability the past nights as well so what were the findings of those nights?????
@shinobi Come back, tell us! Tell us!!! FRIKKING TELL US!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Shobu_Yoruichi Can you at least share who you protected the past nights, please?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is worse than a bag of kittens of speed... I can't believe I am in a game where a doc and a det refuses to hand out information...

I guess that means they either never were a real doc or det or they just have no idea how to frikking play those roles. -__-

Anyway, day ends in ten hours and less than a half hour, so here is what we do:

I'd wish @shinobi was more forthcoming with his infos, but so we have to assume that he might be lying though if all the ??? were dets and docs then the Janitor was crazy lucky so I hope not. Anyway, @Shobu_Yoruichi is suspicious as fuck, is the last one to claim a role, claims the role that every mafia would love to have as cover, does not tell a single thing about his past activity as doc and tries to push the blame on me and my goddamn role though I have no choice in that matter and lawl being all hot and wet on Shobu, wanting him to stay alive for whatever reason whereas those two didn't talked that much the past days because Shobu wasn't that active to begin with.

So we're going to lynch Shobu, everyone. Now listen here is the battleplan for today and tonight:
@Asako Target whoever survived of the orange ones and don't die or get blocked. Maybe not Crescent in case Crescent is really Bodyguard, take me instead as I got no action you can redirect. Please call upon your luck to hit a mafia and if possible get their role as well!
@Xadyu If you really are prostitute then Lawl might be lying to put a bad light on you. Don't know if he is lover with Shobu or not, don't care. You do not block Asako, Juviii or MarmaladeSky but either belserion or somebody else from the orange bunch.
@Juviii You do not kill Xadyu. At least not yet. Also do not target Crescent in case she is telling the truth. Just pick the one you find most suspicious (yes that can be Xad, but if so, try not to kill him, please) and be lucky. If possible I'd like you to kill belserion because if bel turns out to be mafia we pretty much prove shinobi while killing a mafia and that would be awesome!
@MarmaladeSky You either follow Xadyu and check who he target this night or Juviii and check who he targets this night. Ofc you can try to ignore both and go for one of the surviving Mafia members, but just in case either Xad or Juviii are lying to us I want you as back-up. It all depends on what role Shobu got and if lawl really was lover with him or not. If he was, Xad and Juviii are most likely townies as Lawl was lying to cover his buddy and throw shit around, if Shobu turns out to be doc after all then one of those two might be lying. I leave it to you to decide what is what.
@Crescent_jinxgrace If you really are Bodyguard keep Asako or shinobi safe, forget about the docs, we need information! I'd rather you keep Asako safe as she is a 100% proven townie and shinobi isn't. If Asako dies you're as good as toast, so don't let her die and die instead if you have to!
@shinobi votekill Shobu, target one of the other orange ones to find another innocent and goddamn tell us what your results were on night 1, 2 and 3! Do it already!!! If you had told us we might have lynched bel instead to prove but so we have to count on the 50% kill chance of Juviii to prove you!

I'll try to get on in 9-10 hours before the day phase ends in case any of you want to share information you forgot to give or are not sure if it is important. Let's just try to lynch as many mafias as possible and prevent as many deaths as possible and hopefully kill some mafia at night, okay?

Votelock Shobu.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
You are shameless for thinking we let you off the hook by being the last one to claim a role and it being the one role nobody would want to lynch, the sane doc, but then refuses to GIVE ANY INFO ABOUT WHO YOU PROTECTED THE PAST NIGHTS!!! And if you want to know my role, read my hints and then the role section and you would get it just like Juviii did! Now tell us who were your targets for god's sake!
So, i'm shameless for thinking, huh?
@Juviii is practically a genius now, then... cause if it was in the first posts, Pompom that was putting all the hints didn't knew, and i can say for sure that she's so damn smart!


[USER]@Shobu_Yoruichi[/USER] Can you at least share who you protected the past nights, please?
Man, you didn't read what i asked, thus you lose.

This is worse than a bag of kittens of speed... I can't believe I am in a game where a doc and a det refuses to hand out information...

I guess that means they either never were a real doc or det or they just have no idea how to frikking play those roles. -__-

Anyway, day ends in ten hours and less than a half hour, so here is what we do:

I'd wish @shinobi was more forthcoming with his infos, but so we have to assume that he might be lying though if all the ??? were dets and docs then the Janitor was crazy lucky so I hope not. Anyway, @Shobu_Yoruichi is suspicious as fuck, is the last one to claim a role, claims the role that every mafia would love to have as cover, does not tell a single thing about his past activity as doc and tries to push the blame on me and my goddamn role though I have no choice in that matter and lawl being all hot and wet on Shobu, wanting him to stay alive for whatever reason whereas those two didn't talked that much the past days because Shobu wasn't that active to begin with.

So we're going to lynch Shobu, everyone. Now listen here is the battleplan for today and tonight:
@Asako Target whoever survived of the orange ones and don't die or get blocked. Maybe not Crescent in case Crescent is really Bodyguard, take me instead as I got no action you can redirect. Please call upon your luck to hit a mafia and if possible get their role as well!
@Xadyu If you really are prostitute then Lawl might be lying to put a bad light on you. Don't know if he is lover with Shobu or not, don't care. You do not block Asako, Juviii or MarmaladeSky but either belserion or somebody else from the orange bunch.
@Juviii You do not kill Xadyu. At least not yet. Also do not target Crescent in case she is telling the truth. Just pick the one you find most suspicious (yes that can be Xad, but if so, try not to kill him, please) and be lucky. If possible I'd like you to kill belserion because if bel turns out to be mafia we pretty much prove shinobi while killing a mafia and that would be awesome!
@MarmaladeSky You either follow Xadyu and check who he target this night or Juviii and check who he targets this night. Ofc you can try to ignore both and go for one of the surviving Mafia members, but just in case either Xad or Juviii are lying to us I want you as back-up. It all depends on what role Shobu got and if lawl really was lover with him or not. If he was, Xad and Juviii are most likely townies as Lawl was lying to cover his buddy and throw shit around, if Shobu turns out to be doc after all then one of those two might be lying. I leave it to you to decide what is what.
@Crescent_jinxgrace If you really are Bodyguard keep Asako or shinobi safe, forget about the docs, we need information! I'd rather you keep Asako safe as she is a 100% proven townie and shinobi isn't. If Asako dies you're as good as toast, so don't let her die and die instead if you have to!
@shinobi votekill Shobu, target one of the other orange ones to find another innocent and goddamn tell us what your results were on night 1, 2 and 3! Do it already!!! If you had told us we might have lynched bel instead to prove but so we have to count on the 50% kill chance of Juviii to prove you!

I'll try to get on in 9-10 hours before the day phase ends in case any of you want to share information you forgot to give or are not sure if it is important. Let's just try to lynch as many mafias as possible and prevent as many deaths as possible and hopefully kill some mafia at night, okay?

Votelock Shobu.
Yep, girls (and shinobi xd), hear your king, votekill me, @Xadyu is already his pussy. Tomorrow you will see what will unfold to follow Captain BS, and i just couldn't trust you guys, everything that i asked and when i did, the reply was:

"Shobu tries to push the blame on me and my goddamn role though I have no choice in that matter"

This is the answer when supposedly @Juviii knows the truth, and i ask how, just tellin' you will meet your demise.

Votelock Xadyu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How am I his bitch when I was the first to vote for you and find you suspicious DAYS ago? :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top