- Joined
- Dec 3, 2017
- Messages
- 222
- Reaction score
- 141
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
I wonder how far Bones' MHA is going to go; I don't see them doing the whole manga.
i want them to do vigilantes, i need my crueller.I wonder how far Bones' MHA is going to go; I don't see them doing the whole manga.
6 season i sayI wonder how far Bones' MHA is going to go; I don't see them doing the whole manga.
The issue also stated that the manga's fifth anniversary "isn't over," and that Asō is launching a four-panel sequel manga in Weekly Shonen Jump's 14th issue on March 5.
Because even Brotherhood, which was considerably more successful and popular than MHA will ever be, only got 64 episodes? Bones isn't Toei or Pierrot.Why wouldn't they adapt the whole manga as long as it's successful and growing? L
Well...I wonder how far Bones' MHA is going to go; I don't see them doing the whole manga.
Anything can happen but I would say it's likely for them to do the whole manga.https://m.mantan-web.jp/pr/20170701pr001?utm_source=ycd&utm_medium=yahoojp-p4-ci-es
Toho Producer Okamura Wakana in this interview said that she wants to make the Heroaca anime so that the kids that are watching the anime now can still watch it when they grow up. She wants to continue it for the next 10 years.
Because he says so apparently.Why wouldn't they adapt the whole manga as long as it's successful and growing? L

Madhouse has more titles to focus on and/or they probably couldn't rally up Shingo Natsume's connections for S1 which is why they probably handed it off to JC Staff.I don't see Bones giving MHA more than the 114 episodes that FMA got; another studio could always take over the series, like it happened to One Punch Man, which is considerably more popular than MHA as well.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn got over 200 episodes of anime. Was it more successful than FMA?I don't see Bones giving MHA more than the 114 episodes that FMA got; another studio could always take over the series, like it happened to One Punch Man, which is considerably more popular than MHA as well.
Well, before MHA, Bones had also never worked with a WSJ title. Things may be changing.I don't see Bones giving MHA more than the 114 episodes that FMA got; another studio could always take over the series, like it happened to One Punch Man, which is considerably more popular than MHA as well.
......No but FMA was a finished manga and it wasn't seasonal lol. Your logic doesn't make sense. If a product is growing and becoming more popular you're not gonna stop because "Oh we didn't give Fullmetal Alchemist more than 64 episodes, let's just stop here in the middle of the manga".Because even Brotherhood, which was considerably more successful and popular than MHA will ever be, only got 64 episodes? Bones isn't Toei or Pierrot.
S3 is hyped more than anything else and coming from S2's huge success, why would they end if after S3? It doesn't make sense.I understand where you guys are coming from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended after the third season, because that's when the "big fight" will most likely be animated.
Toho owns Bones?S3 is hyped more than anything else and coming from S2's huge success, why would they end if after S3? It doesn't make sense.
Toho producer already said she wanted to work on MHA for 10 years too.
Reborn was a cheap long-running shounen by Artland; it's production values weren't comparable to MHA's.Katekyo Hitman Reborn got over 200 episodes of anime. Was it more successful than FMA?
Nope but it's one of the producers?Toho owns Bones?
Reborn was a cheap long-running shounen by Artland; it's production values weren't comparable to MHA's.
You're right, it's not about budget. It's about if talented people, like Umakoshi, want to stay for 6 years or more working in MHA. Even One Piece has experienced multiple staff shakes up. Toho can always make a different studio, or a different staff, continue MHA.Nope but it's one of the producers?
How do you know it's a cheap long running shonen? Cost more or less the same per episode. It's like how people thought OPM was expensive (or UBW) but people think great animation/art is a result of budget when it's really not. Most animes have more or less the same budget per episode.
And you don't seem to understand how anime production works. Bones doesn't pay any money themselves to produce the anime. They get a budget from the production committee, which usually consists of the publisher of the manga/light novel, a music company and other additional companies for example Pizza Hut for Code Geass or Dr. Pepper for Steins;Gate. Basically these companies invest money in the anime and gain it back afterwards. Usually Shueisha is in the committee of every Shounen Jump anime. They get the budget they invest in the anime back through the increased manga sales.Toho owns Bones?
Reborn was a cheap long-running shounen by Artland; it's production values weren't comparable to MHA's.