Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
How am I his bitch when I was the first to vote for you and find you suspicious DAYS ago? :lmao
You're his bitch cause Orgz is playin' no more :whistle
Had to choose another one.

Forgot to put on black my vote D: demn, apparently Belserion and me are out this time, unless you Xad do something nice with it. I keep doubting.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yep, girls (and shinobi xd), hear your king, votekill me, @Xadyu is already his pussy. Tomorrow you will see what will unfold to follow Captain BS, and i just couldn't trust you guys, everything that i asked and when i did, the reply was:

"Shobu tries to push the blame on me and my goddamn role though I have no choice in that matter"

This is the answer when supposedly @Juviii knows the truth, and i ask how, just tellin' you will meet your demise.
Go to the list of roles, in the rules thread with the hints James gave. You will understand why he isn’t able to tell us directly like that.

I need to head off soon, so time is ticking for me to vote. I am leanig towards Shobu, though Im still curious about his previous night actions :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*leaning. Rip english
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Go to the list of roles, in the rules thread with the hints James gave. You will understand why he isn’t able to tell us directly like that.

I need to head off soon, so time is ticking for me to vote. I am leanig towards Shobu, though Im still curious about his previous night actions :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*leaning. Rip english
Go ahead, it truly doesn't mean anything farther than the inexorable truth of my demise here.

For sure a mafia like myself would incite all the others to vote for him :facepalm
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@shinobi if you're claiming insane detective and you're 100% sure you weren't redirected then it's impossible that you got "innocent" on me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Shobu_Yoruichi is suspicious as fuck, is the last one to claim a role, claims the role that every mafia would love to have as cover, does not tell a single thing about his past activity as doc and tries to push the blame on me and my goddamn role though I have no choice in that matter and lawl being all hot and wet on Shobu, wanting him to stay alive for whatever reason whereas those two didn't talked that much the past days because Shobu wasn't that active to begin with.
So this is the only reason for lynching him? NGL reading through the thread there were some high intensity moments, and no offense James even though you seem to be very actively trying to help the town, and I think I know what role you're hinting at, you're not confirmed either, so I don't blame Shobu for being cautious. Even though he hasn't shared information he still claimed the role at least, and an important role at that. I don't think this is a good idea to be honest.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Votekill Xadyu just from what I saw of the interactions today. He stood out most to me. Sorry I missed most of it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This is worse than a bag of kittens of speed... I can't believe I am in a game where a doc and a det refuses to hand out information...

I guess that means they either never were a real doc or det or they just have no idea how to frikking play those roles. -__-

Anyway, day ends in ten hours and less than a half hour, so here is what we do:

I'd wish @shinobi was more forthcoming with his infos, but so we have to assume that he might be lying though if all the ??? were dets and docs then the Janitor was crazy lucky so I hope not. Anyway, @Shobu_Yoruichi is suspicious as fuck, is the last one to claim a role, claims the role that every mafia would love to have as cover, does not tell a single thing about his past activity as doc and tries to push the blame on me and my goddamn role though I have no choice in that matter and lawl being all hot and wet on Shobu, wanting him to stay alive for whatever reason whereas those two didn't talked that much the past days because Shobu wasn't that active to begin with.

So we're going to lynch Shobu, everyone. Now listen here is the battleplan for today and tonight:
@Asako Target whoever survived of the orange ones and don't die or get blocked. Maybe not Crescent in case Crescent is really Bodyguard, take me instead as I got no action you can redirect. Please call upon your luck to hit a mafia and if possible get their role as well!
@Xadyu If you really are prostitute then Lawl might be lying to put a bad light on you. Don't know if he is lover with Shobu or not, don't care. You do not block Asako, Juviii or MarmaladeSky but either belserion or somebody else from the orange bunch.
@Juviii You do not kill Xadyu. At least not yet. Also do not target Crescent in case she is telling the truth. Just pick the one you find most suspicious (yes that can be Xad, but if so, try not to kill him, please) and be lucky. If possible I'd like you to kill belserion because if bel turns out to be mafia we pretty much prove shinobi while killing a mafia and that would be awesome!
@MarmaladeSky You either follow Xadyu and check who he target this night or Juviii and check who he targets this night. Ofc you can try to ignore both and go for one of the surviving Mafia members, but just in case either Xad or Juviii are lying to us I want you as back-up. It all depends on what role Shobu got and if lawl really was lover with him or not. If he was, Xad and Juviii are most likely townies as Lawl was lying to cover his buddy and throw shit around, if Shobu turns out to be doc after all then one of those two might be lying. I leave it to you to decide what is what.
@Crescent_jinxgrace If you really are Bodyguard keep Asako or shinobi safe, forget about the docs, we need information! I'd rather you keep Asako safe as she is a 100% proven townie and shinobi isn't. If Asako dies you're as good as toast, so don't let her die and die instead if you have to!
@shinobi votekill Shobu, target one of the other orange ones to find another innocent and goddamn tell us what your results were on night 1, 2 and 3! Do it already!!! If you had told us we might have lynched bel instead to prove but so we have to count on the 50% kill chance of Juviii to prove you!

I'll try to get on in 9-10 hours before the day phase ends in case any of you want to share information you forgot to give or are not sure if it is important. Let's just try to lynch as many mafias as possible and prevent as many deaths as possible and hopefully kill some mafia at night, okay?

Votelock Shobu.
Wait a second there, you want me to add you in the one that I will invite, I mean there other I could invite beside you as there still suspect.
Anyways I won't be there when the game end so votelock shobu.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Prostitute please don’t block me and block crescent she is lying
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votelock Shobu
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
@James Rye good morning ^ ^ I read your posts this morning, listen I'm not holding secrets and refusing to share them, really I don't have anything more, I already shared with you guys what I thought could be useful, the results of the first 3 nights are trash and of no help, they're on dead players and ones that are already confirmed townies. when I receive the ring I wasn't told what it does, only that it will activate on day 5. (N1: asako, she stood out as suspect in day 1, N2 : kira only confirmed townie in day 2, N3 brandish, random shot there, didn't read much of the discussion that day coz I was busy). all 3 were (guilty). 4th night belserion and i got (innocent) result, fifth day the ring activated and said you're the insane det. I mentioned the last result coz all first 3 are bs !!! Again I don't know if I was redirected or not.
This night I'm dead for sure ^ ^

@Juviii I already voted ^ ^
@Belserion I shared the result I got.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait a second there, you want me to add you in the one that I will invite, I mean there other I could invite beside you as there still suspect.
Anyways I won't be there when the game end so votelock shobu.
Yeah, I would leave that to you. It was just in case that you had not enough to get 3 suspects though if shinobi keeps trying to ignore my pleas to tell me his results of the previous nights then he is as suspect as Shobu. It makes literally zero sense to keep that information hidden. The only sense for that is that they are scared to dig their grave by revealing too much fake information and us calling them out on that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@James Rye good morning ^ ^ I read your posts this morning, listen I'm not holding secrets and refusing to share them, really I don't have anything more, I already shared with you guys what I thought could be useful, the results of the first 3 nights are trash and of no help, they're on dead players and ones that are already confirmed townies. when I receive the ring I wasn't told what it does, only that it will activate on day 5. (N1: asako, she stood out as suspect in day 1, N2 : kira only confirmed townie in day 2, N3 brandish, random shot there, didn't read much of the discussion that day coz I was busy). all 3 were (guilty). 4th night belserion and i got (innocent) result, fifth day the ring activated and said you're the insane det. I mentioned the last result coz all first 3 are bs !!! Again I don't know if I was redirected or not.
This night I'm dead for sure ^ ^

@Juviii I already voted ^ ^
@Belserion I shared the result I got.
Honestly, once you got guilty on Asako and her coming out as BK you should have known that you were either insane or paranoid, especially after getting an innocent on Belserion. In other words, your ring was only useful if you ahd gotten 4 guilites in a row or 4 innocents. The latter would have been so awesome though, 4 mafias revealed with one post. XDDD
Thanks for sharing shinobi though it is sad that all your targets are either dead or already confirmed.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Honestly, once you got guilty on Asako and her coming out as BK you should have known that you were either insane or paranoid, especially after getting an innocent on Belserion. In other words, your ring was only useful if you ahd gotten 4 guilites in a row or 4 innocents. The latter would have been so awesome though, 4 mafias revealed with one post. XDDD
Thanks for sharing shinobi though it is sad that all your targets are either dead or already confirmed.
yup, i was obvious I'm either the paranoid or the insane, when I got the (innocent) for the 4th night it became clear. my ring didn't do anything to help me, It only help in the off chance if someone got all guilty or all innocent result.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:pogchamp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So @James Rye when u will see that SHobu is a doctor will we be killing crescent next day pahse? or are we gonna let her kill us all first?
There are too little mafia to be a real threat. From what I remember the one night kills started with empty being ??? killed at day. Maybe she was lying about being a hider and was in truth the escort and the janitor wasted his daykill ring ability on her thinking he gets the prostitute? After all, two one night kills in a row but us getting told nothing about one mafia being wiped out is weird. If Shobu had told us who he was protecting we might be able to figure something out, but so all we can do is guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yup, i was obvious I'm either the paranoid or the insane, when I got the (innocent) for the 4th night it became clear. my ring didn't do anything to help me, It only help in the off chance if someone got all guilty or all innocent result.
Yeah and you pretty much killed yourself if bel turns out to be townie after all, so that makes your insane det claim for believeavle though it was frustrating to have to tell over and over again to give us your full information.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Asako and @Crescent_jinxgrace you guys still need to vote and you got less than 5 minutes!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
There are too little mafia to be a real threat. From what I remember the one night kills started with empty being ??? killed at day. Maybe she was lying about being a hider and was in truth the escort and the janitor wasted his daykill ring ability on her thinking he gets the prostitute? After all, two one night kills in a row but us getting told nothing about one mafia being wiped out is weird. If Shobu had told us who he was protecting we might be able to figure something out, but so all we can do is guess.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Yeah and you pretty much killed yourself if bel turns out to be townie after all, so that makes your insane det claim for believeavle though it was frustrating to have to tell over and over again to give us your full information.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Asako and @Crescent_jinxgrace you guys still need to vote and you got less than 5 minutes!
asako votelocked shobu
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Final Votecount:
9/10
goodboy_lawlett said:
Votelock crescent
Juviii said:
Votelock Shobu
James Rye said:
Votelock Shobu
Shobu_Yoruichi said:
Votekill Xadyu
Xadyu said:
Votelock Shobu
shinobi said:
votekill belserion
MarmaladeSky said:
Votekill Shobu
Asako said:
Votelock Shobu
Belserion said:
Votekill Xadyu

The Fellowship were starting to get more and more wary of their comrade, Frodo, who was starting to show them why he was unfit to go with them on the journey. More than actually be of assistance, he was holding them back, so a decision had to be made. He would have to be sent back to the Shire, and the journey to Mordor would be completed by the remaining members of the party:

Doctor
The other Hobbits were devastated, but for now what they needed was rest. Perhaps the night would help them get over their sadness and sorrow.



​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The night passed faster than expected to the adventurers. It seems like a dream that now such a few number of people remain, but after so many loses that was about to change.

*celestial music plays*


He's back!

Haldir! B-but... he's dead! How come...

The Fellowship couldn't give credit to their eyes, before them stood again the man they brutally lynched on that infamous Day 4.
Well, its not like they were going to complain, resurrections aren't that weird after all, huh Gandalf?

After the shocking moment, they proceeded to wake up the rest of the members, though when they got to the side of the river...


(???)

The place were Treebeard was supposed to be was completely burned! Only a couple leaves were left in the crime scene.

The good Ent's death was another big blow from the Nazgul, he was slow, yeah, but a very talkative member.
There was nothing to do about it though. As always, the quest must continue.





Day lasts 19 hours​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Only one death again. And Shinya was Jesus?
Everyone, what were your results?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top