Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Guys, something's wrong. If Crescent is guilty and let's say @Belserion who's the 3rd mafia??

@Crescent_jinxgrace do you have anything to say in your defense?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Guys, something's wrong. If Crescent is guilty and let's say @Belserion who's the 3rd mafia??

@Crescent_jinxgrace do you have anything to say in your defense?
i have a clue, but id like to share that tomorrow morning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
anyway guys i am gone for work here is what all gonna do:
1) kill crescent
2) @Xadyu blocks @Belserion
3) And i will present you the last mafia since i had to re-read Lambu's result post to realize who it is lol
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
votekill Crescent

Was hoping for Crescent to show up, just to see what she’d say. But oh well. That probably wouldnt have changed things anyway :3

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I was waiting for crescent to show up too but whatever I will vote now.
Votekill crescent.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
votekill Law

You're starting to toy with everyone more than you already did. If you have a clue or know who the other mafia is, just spell it out. This isn't the time to play games anymore.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia

1.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-' Recruiting Mason
2.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all. Claims Paranoid Gun Owner. Mentor
3.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute, Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort). I don't have a blocking role this time and it doesn't fit my avy's character. Investigator
4.Gnut-
Active and had it once Mafia Boss
5.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn. claims Bodyguard
Mafia ? Probably
6.Zasz - It's a peculiar active role, which I never had before. It's a night one and I defined it as peculiar because despite being an active one, it makes me rely on everyone. (Hider?) Mafia Strongman
7.MarmaladeSky-
It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously.
- I haven't had it before
- I can only use it at night Spy
8.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way Mentee
9.CatSidhe- Well I think I have an inactive role.Detective
10.Asako -
First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective. Claims Barkeeper
So it's an active role. Barkeeper
11- Gryffindor-
Active role, never had it before. ???
12.Brandish -My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats... claims Bulletproof Townie Bulletproof Townie
13. Xadyu -
I've had this role before (iirc) and it didn't do shit for me so far in this game. could be Prostitute
14.Kira-Role hint: not a fan of it. My role is active.. it's better than my 1st mafia game but I still don't like it. Daytime Vigilante
15.Belserion-
I have a passive role, never had it before. claims Witch
Probably mafia
16.Juvii -I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active. Claims insane doctor and she mostly is one.
17. Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet. Basically that I don't know everything about my role yet. Mafia Gambler
18. shinobi -
My role is an active role. Claims insane detective
19.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor. Doctor
20.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense. add that my role is passive Townie
21- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what I’ve read about her, Night action, claims hider (???)
22- TSPanda- (???) I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency. (Probably Spy, mortician or investigator, more likely one of those last two)
23.Shinya -I have a passive role, claims Vengeful Townie
Jesus

24.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
(???)
25. BluePegasus
Time Bomb
26. Mononoke Mafia Poisoner
27. goodboy_lawlett Detective

Common Rings 1.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
2-GrySun - Based on what my own ring says, I assume they all complement your role in some way. The ring gives 50% chance to shoot a 2nd time after using up my shot.

3-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
4.Zasz -My ring activates when I succesfully use the action of my peculiar role.
5.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me. My ring has not yet activated. My ring activates if an evil doer tries to attack me.

6. Xadyu - And it's passive af and I seriously doubt why it even exists. Second of all, I can steal the one ring from someone.
7. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
8.Shobu - Btw, my special super hyper ring... does the same as Pompom's D:, passive
9.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role. Whenever somebody is about to die during the day, I get a warning. Meaning we might have an assassin among the Mafia. Or it was just for the prosecutor/vigilante cowboy/other rings with day killing abilities.

10. Shinya - My ring activates when I'm targeted. My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night. It means that whoever has the One ring and targets me, my ring activates. I made a typo while typing out ring as my fingers move faster than my mind.
11.Crescent_jinxgrace That’s a very specific condition. I know my ring has very specific conditions so I can see that being a thing. My ring only activated when specific conditions are met.
12 Asako My ring did get activated on the second day but now it's deactivated.
13. Belserion My ring activates if I'm tied for a lynch.
14.EmptySoul -I dont need to hide anymore,i am Immune to night kills
15. MarmaladeSky My ring activates after getting results on 3 different players
16.Shobu My ring activates if luck is on my side
17.Juviii My ring activates if I successfully complete a somehow difficult task.


The surviving list:

1. Shiny
2. shinobi
3. Juviii
4. Belserion
5. lawlett
6.Xadyu
7. Asako
8. MarmaladeSky
9. Crescent Grace



The one I don't suspect ( going to leave james though about it as it's the same as mine just going to add )

1.Lawl - Paranoid Detective, got an orange and a red Mafia killed. No way he is in either of their gangs after that stunt.
2. Asako - Barkeeper, hard role to claim because very random and her claims so far are always true like with Gry and now shinobi
3. Juviii - Most likely the insane Doc. Claims to have killed Orgz. Due shinobi saying his action was not redirect as his target's name stayed the same in the result thus Asako redirect Juviii's action without her ring going bonkers meaning he is Townie
4. MarmaladeSky - Spy. Told us who Xad targeted before Xad did which is the best way to prove that you are a Spy. Xad was even confused about it first but then said he had wanted to do so from the beginning and now wants to lynch Lawl.
5.Shiny - he came back to life and only jesus can do that.
6.Shinobi - said that belserion was a mafia last day and now I got a mafia in a list


The one I still don't turst or are pretty much confirmed mafia.

1. Crescent Grace - marmalade spayed on them and got a results that they target james that died today and so that confirm that they killed james.
2. Xadyu - claimed Prostitute, but for some reason his action was not blocking Lawl last night despite Marmalade's result of Xadyu targeting Lawl.
5. Belserion - claims witch and that her ring activates when she ties for lynching, a role that is scary to lynch and thus liked by Mafia to claim.
Got a result in my list that one of it is a mafia and she was one if them, not only that but shinobi already say that she targeted her and got an innocent on her while she is an insane det.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
xadyu being a moron was within the expaction, since he will most likely block me again tonight we will need @MarmaladeSky to spy on Belserion tonight please. Meme sky this is very crucial that you do that ^^ If belserion is mafia together with Crescent then this game is as good as ours.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And then we shall never know what the one ring power is but I agree with lawl and @Xadyu if you really are a prostitute I think it better if you block belserion tonight because if you do that it means that they won't be any kills tonight and if they are then you basically confirmed your suspicion for lawl.
What do you think by that ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
And then we shall never know what the one ring power is but I agree with lawl and @Xadyu if you really are a prostitute I think it better if you block belserion tonight because if you do that it means that they won't be any kills tonight and if they are then you basically confirmed your suspicion for lawl.
What do you think by that ?
thats what we should do. But this is xadyu we talking about so who knows lol...
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,573
Country
Dragonstone
Isn't cresent going to be hostkilled today??

Votekill Belserion
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Shinyarcanine45 come vote for crescent please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

she should be, she gave up apparently lol
if she won't come then we should change the vote to bel.
Two birds with one stone.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
well she wont be killed this day phase at the very least. dont give her a chance to use her night phase ability. so no stick to crescent now
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
well she wont be killed this day phase at the very least. dont give her a chance to use her night phase ability. so no stick to crescent now
She didn't post today right and if she won't vote then that means four more penalty vote and with the old one that's five that means hostkill.
Well hopefully she will come as it won't be really fun getting her.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
She didn't post today right and if she won't vote then that means four more penalty vote and with the old one that's five that means hostkill.
Well hopefully she will come as it won't be really fun getting her.
But those penalty votes will only come for tomorrow phase though right @Lambu ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Asako we have a chance to kill a janitor now we shouldnt try to go for some fancy double kill. lets not rush this thing since it is such a fun game too :heh
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,902
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I keep thinking we're missing people, but there is just barely anyone left ^^'

Yeah, it would be nice if Crescent still decides to show up, but as her last activity on MH was on Wednesday. Interesting that she did send in her night action.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I dunno let's wait for lambu-chan.
And @Juviii try protecting bel just in case you are lucky and actually kill him tonight.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
ok i am gone now only change to belserion if ur 100% sure crescent is getting hostkilled please.:pleased
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top