It's A Nice Night To Grab A Bite To Drink

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I'm more casual, liking songs here and there. :XD I don't really know WJSN but got hooked on Secret and I wish. As for NCT, The 7th Sense is one of my favorite k-pop songs. ^^

How about you? :?bunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tina time for a norway Christmas song.
:wtf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,142
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:outta

Merry christmas Charlie~ ^^ :hug
Merry Christmas to you as well, Tina!!!
<3
:glomp
Hoping all is well and you receive a lot of love, stuff (gifts) and happiness.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm more casual, liking songs here and there. :XD I don't really know WJSN but got hooked on Secret and I wish. As for NCT, The 7th Sense is one of my favorite k-pop songs. ^^

How about you? :?bunny
Ah..I see.. I knew WJSN because I knew IOI and Yeonjung before. Her vocal is amazing. And yes, Secret is cool. So aesthetic, it gave me magical girl vibes. I really liked its overall concept, so creative :zomg As for NCT, one day I was impressed by the vocal line. I myself am vocal trash so it happened :p Without You and Limitless are in my YouTube playlist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dat siggy :zomg
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
:zomg

Have you listened to the new song? :?bunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wifey-san i forgot to wish you happy new year, forgive me~
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hug. howdy wifey?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Looking forward to NCT U too.
Yes! Please anticipate WJSN's comeback too :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!!!!




source: MAMAMOO Twitter
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Lol

But I think it's a beach song? :?bunny
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Totynina! :hearts
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Have you listened to WJSN's Dreams Come True?

Wow they uploaded Red Velvet's I Just MV. Had you not posted in that thread, I wouldn't have realized it. What's your favorite song from The Perfect Velvet album? Mine is Kingdom Come, Look, and Peek-A-Boo. They should have uploaded Kingdom Come MV :emocat But it's okay, it's just that I haven't got used to I Just and Bad Boy.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Have you listened to WJSN's Dreams Come True?

Wow they uploaded Red Velvet's I Just MV. Had you not posted in that thread, I wouldn't have realized it. What's your favorite song from The Perfect Velvet album? Mine is Kingdom Come, Look, and Peek-A-Boo. They should have uploaded Kingdom Come MV :emocat But it's okay, it's just that I haven't got used to I Just and Bad Boy.
Yeah, I did!

My favorites are Bad Boy, Peek-A-Boo, Kingdom Come and Look. I usually like the darker concepts like Bad Boy. :XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah, I did!

My favorites are Bad Boy, Peek-A-Boo, Kingdom Come and Look. I usually like the darker concepts like Bad Boy. :XD
What are your thoughts on it? Did you like it?

We share same taste :nod That means you prefer Velvet side over Red side? :?bunny
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
What are your thoughts on it? Did you like it?

We share same taste :nod That means you prefer Velvet side over Red side? :?bunny
I liked it, though I haven't listened to it much after because I've been listening to NCT and Sunggyu :XD How about you?

Hmmm.. I like their Red side too, but Velvet side is easy to listen to whenever. Automatic/One of these nights are some of my favourites~
Do you prefer Velvet over Red? :?bunny
 
Top