I miss you in TPN forums 



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I miss you in TPN forums![]()
Same, Arjuna-kun. Come back, syx-kun![]()
I'm gonna leave these here:
This artist almost always inspires me to make Ray... emphasis on almost =3=
And love the coloring so much omg
![]()
![]()
![]()
Made by artist 鶴屋
![]()
Made by artist なずたろ
![]()
![]()
Last but not least (unfortunately I have no idea who made this but I find it kinda funny xD)
![]()
Tfw you see this ROFL--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
![]()
Fcking Lambda and did Erika got a heart attack with her shock expression? XD I mean, I have seen more memes of Bern with that hairstyle but still. XD Oh god I think I have brought myself an idea.. this is genius LMAO
He has insane coloring skills, those contrasts are beautiful. The other Ray drawings are amazing as well, but I don't prefer white background for sets. This one looks boss, I already considered it as an avy, but it wouldn't fit my current signature. The comic is hilarious... Ray who is straight as fuck while Norman needs to protect his innocent Emma. x)



Can't wait to see your ideas taking form and lines. 
Your 1 post=1000 posts.The feels when you work for 12 hours, barely find time to play Umineko and then read such lovely posts...
![]()
Come on guys, I barely posted more than once per week in the TPN section. I appreciate your posts a lot, but I'm negligible. This is literally me whenever I hit home currently.
![]()
Sorry to be such a disappointment for you.
![]()
![]()
I know a couple of them. Especially the first ones are incredible. Too bad those are from the guy who doesn't want others to use his drawings.He has insane coloring skills, those contrasts are beautiful. The other Ray drawings are amazing as well, but I don't prefer white background for sets. This one looks boss, I already considered it as an avy, but it wouldn't fit my current signature. The comic is hilarious... Ray who is straight as fuck while Norman needs to protect his innocent Emma. x)
Bern...Can't wait to see your ideas taking form and lines.
And I'm almost done...
![]()
You gotta pump those numbers up, if you want me to post in the TPN section again.Your 1 post=1000 posts.

Please, there is no room for jealousy in my thread. : )cringe.
1 post=10 million postsYou gotta pump those numbers up, if you want me to post in the TPN section again.
Please, there is no room for jealousy in my thread. : )
By the way, how does it feel to be the OMO and MG King?
isnt it essentially the same thing?By the way, how does it feel to be the OMO and MG King?

I can't tell, I never had the pleasure to be a king.isnt it essentially the same thing?![]()
Syx-kun you gotta know that Umineko is love, Umineko is life. Who cares about work if you have Umineko to play! @niichan would agree on me in this matter, I am pretty certain about that, right Niichan-kun? *Stares at Niichan* So screw everything and focus on the Umineko -3-The feels when you work for 12 hours, barely find time to play Umineko and then read such lovely posts...
I pretty much sort of did the lines........... with my pen................. or I can better say that I did more like a 'derpy doodly thing on my paper work' 'cuz concentration was gone lol. xdBern...Can't wait to see your ideas taking form and lines.
![]()
Same.And I'm almost done...
![]()
Syx-kun you gotta know that Umineko is love, Umineko is life. Who cares about work if you have Umineko to play! @niichan would agree on me in this matter, I am pretty certain about that, right Niichan-kun? *Stares at Niichan* So screw everything and focus on the Umineko -3-
Don't make the Beato sad onegai!
![]()
Stap that already. Too much text.I pretty much sort of did the lines........... with my pen................. or I can better say that I did more like a 'derpy doodly thing on my paper work' 'cuz concentration was gone lol. xd

Wow how u know that dis is ma everyday expression? =3=
Naaaaaah. Even if he works his ass off I'm certain he agrees with me. If he still had to do a Umineko routine, he would have done it during his work hours mhmh! Pretty certain he will do it when the New cry will come. Imma right Niichan-kun?! What's work compared to Umineko anyway. That shouldn't be a option to begin with!I doubt niichan agrees with you, proven by the fact that he rather works his ass off himself than commenting on my one/two liners about Umineko.
Hehe well teasing/joking aside, I did read your commentary and I would have loved to react on your thought of episode 2 however as you know time is killing me lol. xD As the progress you're making, I think you will stay confused for a while till you've entered Chiru. Things will become definitely more clear and more entertaining for sure, so for now.... enjoyNot that I care anymore. I play Umineko just for myself now and have a hilarious time. Granted, my progress is very slow and I expected and had planned a way faster read, but it can't be helped. I almost use every available minute to play Umineko, even if it's 5 or 10 minutes.
There is no way I'm going to make my lovely Beato sad.
![]()
I definitely know what I should do, indeed! My apologies. Here you go:Stap that already. Too much text.
![]()
You know what to do.
![]()
Is that so? I was totally not aware of this. >.>Wow how u know that dis is ma everyday expression? =3=
You underestimate niichan's power... He would rather take some days off to read Umineko. : )Naaaaaah. Even if he works his ass off I'm certain he agrees with me. If he still had to do a Umineko routine, he would have done it during his work hours mhmh! Pretty certain he will do it when the New cry will come. Imma right Niichan-kun?! What's work compared to Umineko anyway. That shouldn't be a option to begin with!
![]()
Ahh, look at that strike below the belt...Also I can't blame Niichan not for answering them, I wouldn't have done it either to someone that delays Umineko for trillion of years. It's only natural he is doing that. =3=
Niichan I got ya back man!
![]()
No worries. I already talked a lot with niichan during my first read of EP1-EP4, so I don't expect much input from him (or you) anyway. The things I wrote is most likely stupid and far-fetched anyway, so what's there for you guys to comment?Hehe well teasing/joking aside, I did read your commentary and I would have loved to react on your thought of episode 2 however as you know time is killing me lol. xD As the progress you're making, I think you will stay confused for a while till you've entered Chiru. Things will become definitely more clear and more entertaining for sure, so for now.... enjoythe confusing!:3

Oh no... you are not using that gif on me, Purity-chan! You can use it on every single being in this universe for all I care, but I'm not taking it. No no no no.I definitely know what I should do, indeed! My apologies. Here you go:
![]()
I tried to do digitally lineart with my tablet (well still trying tho since I am doing it right now in my free time atm, testing it again). I am starting to get used to it again but I have a long way to go. I'm still kinda checking/testing which tool(s) I want to use to make lineart(s) and then after that, I will gonna practice the coloring. If I am satisfied with my progress after this, then I know what to do mister Syx-kun =3=
Get the pillow again!!![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This was me when I read the beginning of your pm title...How are you syx big bro? Is it still cold?![]()
...Well, I hope to finish EP3 this weekend. But my plans never go... as planned.![]()

Awh....
I just spilled a full glass of Sprite over my computer... and the top of my tower is not closed but designed like this...
![]()
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't ignore you though, not intentionally... I just forgot. : (
Granted, it doesn't make the situation any better, so I can only take full responsibility for my mistake and accept any punishment you prepared for me. I'm sorry, Ahmad-kun.
I'm not someone who blames others, but please understand that Purity-chan's f*ing pillow irritated me...
Wait wuat? Since when I ended up being in your possession?
That's not nice Magi. It's an expensive computer I proudly built on my own. : /Awh.
![]()
What a nub
![]()
But Syx-kun... Why u do dis to your computer man. What did your computer do to deserve some sip of your Sprite.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GET AWAY WITH DEM PILLOWS! I WON'T HAVE IT!![]()
Don't worry, they are ready for you anytime to be thrown in your face!
![]()
Hmm.... should I throw or should I not throw?
![]()
To be continued~
Hmm... So... in other words: you felt like to give your computer a sip of your Sprite? I see....That's not nice Magi. It's an expensive computer I proudly built on my own. : /
What happened? The side effects of my Sharingan got the better of me. This is literally what happend...
![]()
LOL okay that is quite some work you did there.. two hours my god. Well that truly sucks.. you just gave me another reason why I prefer laptops over computersI actually thought it was game over for my computer. My monitor flickered right off the bat. But thank god the dust filter did a truly amazing job and prevented most of the liquid to reach the inner side of my tower. I carefully cleaned the spots which got some drops of that damn Sprite (mainly my motherboard and graphic card). Somehow everything still works as before, but I'm prepared for a defect at any given time, haha.
Of course the floor was a mess and I had to clean almost everything in the near proximity of my computer... all those narrow gaps, the bottom of my TV stand and so fourth. Took me around 2 hours... sigh...