The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
When the parents leave you in the nest alone, that's the time for you to become self sufficient and surprise him when he's back :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I also heard of the pain of never seeing the story continue as it takes years for one chapter..
Hmm, yeah, it's one of those hiatus manga's, but you could easily catch up till the last arc.

Here's other people's opinion that'll do the job for me. And trust me, these guys know what they're talking about. :nod

@Seraph 's Berserk Post and @Aizen 's posts in general in that thread.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well you heard her, Xadyu-kun
Invite her :^_^

Or do you want me to do it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
By what? :?bunny
How should I surprise him?
By being all grown up. But probably works better irl than on a forum :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm, yeah, it's one of those hiatus manga's, but you could easily catch up till the last arc.

Here's other people's opinion that'll do the job for me. And trust me, these guys know what they're talking about. :nod

@Seraph 's Berserk Post and @Aizen 's posts in general in that thread.
Are Movies/Anime no good?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Xadyu Can you send an invitation to me too?<_>
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
STAY CLEAR OF THE ANIME REMAKE SEASONS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! :gwah

The first anime series is great though, outdated by now unfortunaly.
The movies are... okay I guess.


Fuck no.
Is it just the crappy animation or a bad adaptation in general?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lol, Gry.

Elu-chan your father will be proud of you if you decide what's best while sticking to the good values he tried to teach you <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Look at this wild @Vandred showing up to like a post. And it ain't even mine :nah Cmere, witness the thread end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol, Gry.

Elu-chan your father will be proud of you if you decide what's best while sticking to the good values he tried to teach you <_>
But that's the same thing I said. Showing him she still holds to what he tought her even in his absence is a good way towards being an adult, I suppose. :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I feel like I wanna win this thread. But I also feel like I'm gonna fail at doing so :hmm
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Are Movies/Anime no good?
STAY CLEAR OF THE ANIME REMAKE SEASONS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! :gwah

The first anime series is great though, outdated by now unfortunaly.
The movies are... okay I guess.


Fuck no.
I just wanted to come here to stress this. Don't think about starting Berserk from anything that isn't the manga. Just don't.

(Agreed about the first anime series, but I still don't recommend it as the starting point.)

Also:


That is all. :nod
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Gry-kun.... Pompom-chan...

Thank you both :blush
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just wanted to come here to stress this. Don't think about starting Berserk from anything that isn't the manga. Just don't.

(Agreed about the first anime series, but I still don't recommend it as the starting point.)

Also:


That is all. :nod
I don't recall you having read JoJo either. Heresy runs even deeper on your end I'd say :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My last Aomine gif failed. I wonder if I should try it with him again or do it differently.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw Bia I don't remember if you said whether you saw Haikyuu?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top