The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Btw Bia I don't remember if you said whether you saw Haikyuu?
I read it long ago (not accompanying right now, but strated the current arc and as i'm always do, I'm witing for it to be complete so I can binge read it) and watched anime until season 2 (not the match against Shiratorizawa).
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't recall you having read JoJo either. Heresy runs even deeper on your end I'd say :rolleyes:
At least I don't go around saying I've never started to read it because I got convinced that people only like it for being weird or messed up :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
At least I don't go around saying I've never started to read it because I got convinced that people only like it for being weird or messed up :nah
But it is weird and messed up and that's why it's good. :derp
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I read it long ago (not accompanying right now, but strated the current arc and as i'm always do, I'm witing for it to be complete so I can binge read it) and watched anime until season 2 (not the match against Shiratorizawa).
Should watch the Shiratorizawa season, it's short, just focuses on their match, and it's amazing. Culmination of everything they did and learned in the 2 seasons before. Best season of Haikyuu imo.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Should watch the Shiratorizawa season, it's short, just focuses on their match, and it's amazing. Culmination of everything they did and learned in the 2 seasons before. Best season of Haikyuu imo.
Read eyeshield 21 too :heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
At least I don't go around saying I've never started to read it because I got convinced that people only like it for being weird or messed up :nah
I'll get to it eventually :nah Not too sure about your end though.
But it is weird and messed up and that's why it's good. :derp
And not like I'm wrong as you can see here :kappa
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You can't trade 10 episodes for a whole manga. Equivalent exchange? :nah
I'll watch it, just recommeding Eyeshield 21 :XD And it's equivalent exchange: I've watched 3 seasons of Jojo too. (that counts as three parts of the manga)
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Let's end this quickly!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
o/
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But it is weird and messed up and that's why it's good. :derp
But he can't know that if he hasn't read it :cheez


I'll get to it eventually :nah Not too sure about your end though.
I'll get to it eventually :cookiehand Even though I'll probably just watch the anime of JoJo since it's a well-made adaptation that doesn't butcher the source material.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top