The Last Person to Post Wins - Chimera

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
To be honest, as a girl myself, I don't really feel the vibe of women's day..... so I sort of agree with Xad that it is just another reason for empowerment. Though, women's rights are still needed in other countries, especially in Middle East, Africa and some parts of Asia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
i still suspect Dabi is Todorokis older sibling.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Would be silly. :nah
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Pick me and I'll whip you good, sweet Boobs.
Only you amor :hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whens Men's day? :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Fuck yeah Jessica Jones s2 is out. Something both me and the Mrs can be equally excited for, for once. :hee
Know what we’ll be watching tonight.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think that‘s everyone‘s favorite fan theory. Would be pretty great.
From what I know it's a pretty hated fan theory, lol.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
From what I know it's a pretty hated fan theory, lol.
Really? Everywhere I've been it's a theory everyone loved and supported.

I can see why people would hate the Kaminari theory(even though I liked that one the most), but hating the Dabi theory? First time I heard of that.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Happy International Women's day! I feel like today is a great day to address issues like pay inequality and more women in leadership roles. If that offends people, I would like to point out I have experienced pay inequality first hand and treated differently because of my gender. Just because women are gaining equality doesn't mean men are losing their rights.

Seriously, I have no sympathy for those that think International Women's Day is overrated :notrust
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Fuck yeah Jessica Jones s2 is out. Something both me and the Mrs can be equally excited for, for once. :hee
Know what we’ll be watching tonight.
So desu ka
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Really? Everywhere I've been it's a theory everyone loved and supported.

I can see why people would hate the Kaminari theory(even though I liked that one the most), but hating the Dabi theory? First time I heard of that.
Funny, I've read the total opposite. People finding the Kaminari one very interesting and with some really good arguments, and the dabi one being "just because they both throw fire, wow".
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Reebi


This is a battle Mercy I could get behind
I like her one gun. It's too much like reaper :s If anything they should do insta res when using ult. Although, she does look pretty badass.
 
Top